Quantcast

Aw he is so handsome isn’t he! Sometimes I forget he is so young because he can come across much more mature but then I see his dorky smile and remember I am an ahjumma :joy::sweatingbullets:

@jewelsc I’ll probably give it a miss for now until I can’t find any more good romance dramas or when I finally stop rewatching all my fav dramas haha Where do you normally watch dramas? I have the Viki app and all the dramas work on my phone. Maybe it’s a sign to just stick with cdramas ;) I used to watch kdramas mainly and sometimes Taiwanese and Thai lakorns  but once I watched TMOPB, I have become obsessed with cdramas lol 

• Like 2

@J13 Actually I've been taking a break from work, did a bit of travelling and getting into a fitness routine. So, only recently have I been picking up dramas after my last KDrama "Her Private Life".

Yeah, as @jewelsc mentioned, its a bromance show. I didn't expect to like it until I couldn't stop watching after the first episode. Initially I just wanted to check out what is with all the fuss (the show and 2 leads got wildly popular after airing and have been trending on weibo ever since this show aired), then I got hooked with both leads and the storyline/pacing then I'm gone again:wub:. I feel like such a lusty and flower hearted Ahjumma :glasses:

Good to see everyone here again! Now that this is over, would love to hear your recommendations on what other dramas to watch. I find it harder to watch modern Cdrama compared to costume period, somehow the korean production does it so much better with modern themes, esp with the acting/storyline/fashion etc. 

• Like 3

On 9/19/2019 at 9:58 PM, J13 said:

Aw he is so handsome isn’t he! Sometimes I forget he is so young because he can come across much more mature but then I see his dorky smile and remember I am an ahjumma :joy::sweatingbullets:

@jewelsc I’ll probably give it a miss for now until I can’t find any more good romance dramas or when I finally stop rewatching all my fav dramas haha Where do you normally watch dramas? I have the Viki app and all the dramas work on my phone. Maybe it’s a sign to just stick with cdramas ;) I used to watch kdramas mainly and sometimes Taiwanese and Thai lakorns  but once I watched TMOPB, I have become obsessed with cdramas lol 

I used Viki app sometimes but it kept freezing on me so i stopped and now i just used any drama sites to watch raw and on youtube if available and since i can't speak or understand korean without eng. subs i just decided to watch Cdrama instead..i'm trying to learn mandarin becos my little 3 y.o niece can now speaks mandarin fluently along with english and cantonese, eventho i speak some cantonese too it's weird having my 3 yo niece teaches me mandarin :lol:.

There doesn't seem to be anything interesting to watch at the moment so i'm gonna take a little break altho i got tonnes of dramas on my to-watchlist(some as far back as 2016 haha) i'm just not in the mood.

Our boy CXX, not sure how recent is this pic.

006EDmN9gy1g61mdtseirj322o3404qq.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@nuttyz ooohhh that sounds nice! :) I need to get myself into a fitness routine but so unmotivated lol

So I’ve really only fully watched Her Private Life and Search: WWW for kdramas, both I throughly enjoyed. Before We Get Married has been my biggest addiction since GMP I think. It’s a modern Taiwanese drama with a more realistic approach on relationships but the chemistry between the leads is crazy good! There’s only 13 episodes and it finished last month I think it is now (my memory is fading me lol). I just started watching Love and Destiny too and so far, I’m loving it.

I’ve mostly been re-watching some of my fav dramas (TMOPB, General and I, GMP, AOL mainly) and also watched Sound of Desert which isn’t a recent drama but I enjoyed that one too. Eventually I’ll try watch Hotel Del Luna seeing as the reviews have been really good and I like IU.

@jewelsc haha your niece sounds adorable! Might end up like me just re-watching your favs :D I agree, lots of new ones to watch but I find I stop paying attention most of the time lol The dramas I love are just too hard to top so I lose interest in ones that don’t have the right mix of everything I love..

I’m really looking forward to CXX’s next drama though that’s for sure. The Last Prince and Love in a Fallen City seem more like my type of drama but still waiting to confirm what role he will have in Love in a Fallen City. Ethan Ruan is listed as the lead but maybe CXX will play a secondary lead? They’ll probably want to increase CXX’s role given he is a fast growing up and comer, here’s hoping anyways :)

• Like 3

He really quiet these days007SpaHYly1g65x9ir228j31h90u0e8c.jpg

Sr.Weibo

@jewelsc Hugs:heart::heart::heart: We really have same taste:kiss_wink: Do you cry? or dissapointed with the ending?:lol: ep 13-16 make me cry a lot:blush: but for me the ending more real,since it's JW's 18th moments,he still have a long way,and the ending scene...:love:

btw he's not kid,even OSW older than CXX:lol:,but it's his first acting,he really do a great job (he's the funniest member in Wanna one) and other cast too,most of them is new,but their chemistry really good:heart:

Btw you can try watch here, i think kdrama sub is faster than cdrama, i can't understand both too,but since kdrama sub always have sub in the morning after the drama airing,and for cdrama i used to wait a week and more for sub after drama airing,that's why for sub reason i choose kdrama more

@nuttyz miss you:heart::heart::heart: For the untamed,i love xiao zhan more:wub: (waiting his new drama with yang zhi) till now i just check mowgly boy,still waiting other ancient drama(arthur chen drama,Li xian too)so still busy with kdrama now (CJW is comeback tonight,and vagabond:Dbcos it's Seung gi)

@J13:lol: you know you can see the age of knet who react and comments on naver,actually most of Moment at eighteen articles,age 30-40 is the most participated:D it is teen drama but the feeling is not teen drama,but....i think it's not your type of drama:lol: so it's ok to pass it:kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, Erafera1 said:

@jewelsc Hugs:heart::heart::heart: We really have same taste:kiss_wink: Do you cry? or dissapointed with the ending?:lol: ep 13-16 make me cry a lot:blush: but for me the ending more real,since it's JW's 18th moments,he still have a long way,and the ending scene...:love:

btw he's not kid,even OSW older than CXX:lol:,but it's his first acting,he really do a great job (he's the funniest member in Wanna one) and other cast too,most of them is new,but their chemistry really good:heart:

Btw you can try watch here, i think kdrama sub is faster than cdrama, i can't understand both too,but since kdrama sub always have sub in the morning after the drama airing,and for cdrama i used to wait a week and more for sub after drama airing,that's why for sub reason i choose kdrama more

Reveal hidden contents

Oh wow we do seem to have the same taste.;)

I actually finished watch Moment at 18 just a couple of days ago and i swear, the story is really deep, I'm still emotionally drained (both from happiness and so so sad).  I'm not sure which is worse, this one or Goodbye My Princess..i got so 'bombed' at the end i became a bit 'numb and speechless', oh how i cried in these 2 dramas, my eyes were literally swollen the following day..After the way MA18 ended i was like 'No way, i wanted to see more, i wanted to know if their long distance relationship will work out and how about HY, such a well educated guy, is he just gonna be working at a gas station and what about his parents, shouldn't his dad be locked up and thrown away the key?':rage:

I can't believe that OSW is 24 he still looks like a teenager, CXX is a yr younger and he looks very mature i mean even being paired up with PXR and she being older than him by 5 yrs, it's not even obvious at all.

Would u believe that's the same site that i used to watch MA18 but on my laptop instead  haha.. thanks for the recommendation.

• Like 1

Dropping in. I'm drawn to CXX after Goodbye My Princess (enchanting drama). Being an online drama, it'd be a shame if him and PXR don't win any awards or recognition for their superb acting. (I heard it's still off Youku too?)

I know he filmed a few things afterwards, but haven't heard any release dates yet? It's so hard to follow actors, especially Chinese actors, and while I'm glad they preproduce most of their dramas it's always hard to be waiting.

• Like 2

Hi @tofuetoffee welcome! Agree with u on their superb acting and as for Youku, i believe Youku has sold the rights to a Korean Company so i don't think they'll be showing it anymore.  There rn't any news about his other films yet except for The Best Of Times which they have just recently wrapped up filming so a next yr airing is a possibility, looking forward to that.

Spoiler

Cr: JUZ Fashions

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

Hi @tofuetoffee welcome! Agree with u on their superb acting and as for Youku, i believe Youku has sold the rights to a Korean Company so i don't think they'll be showing it anymore.  There rn't any news about his other films yet except for The Best Of Times which they have just recently wrapped up filming so a next yr airing is a possibility, looking forward to that.

Hide contents

Cr: JUZ Fashions

I heard the Best of Times was filmed for an anniversary so that means we'd have to wait a whole year for it come around!? Oh... no...

I just want to see him on screen again in another work. His talent is so wasted. (Although I don't mind the photoshoots either, he's so handsome.)

• Like 2