Chen Xing Xu 陈星旭 Official Thread

Erafera1

• 4 months later...

I finished The Enchanting Phantom; and it was good. Of course, the original with Joey and Leslie Cheung is always the best^^. But the 2020 remake was good on its own too. Love the funny scenes, and dialogue. CX played the stupid school boy role well and nailed all the expressions^^. The FL was good too, as well as the two demon killers :). I watched the wedding scene part, and it was scary. I have to watch it during morning time. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, rosierosie said:

I finished The Enchanting Phantom; and it was good. Of course, the original with Joey and Leslie Cheung is always the best^^. But the 2020 remake was good on its own too. Love the funny scenes, and dialogue. CX played the stupid school boy role well and nailed all the expressions^^. The FL was good too, as well as the two demon killers :). I watched the wedding scene part, and it was scary. I have to watch it during morning time. 

Haha..i enjoyed it too, the wedding scene was a bit scary only becos of those demon servants, i remember as a kid and was watching those hong kong scary shows in those era with those type of demon servants, haunted me back then and even now i still get scared watching them on my screen :sweats:.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, chsaf said:

I just watched the movie Once Upon A Time (movie version of 10 Miles of Peach Blossom). He was in it for 5 seconds only. :lol: Blink and you'll miss his scene. 

Really?, I need to rewatch, hmm..5 secs only, wonder how much he got paid for that :D?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Really?, I need to rewatch, hmm..5 secs only, wonder how much he got paid for that :D?

He was the emcee who announced each deity's arrival at the birthday party XD

The pay must have been peanuts :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, chsaf said:

He was the emcee who announced each deity's arrival at the birthday party XD

The pay must have been peanuts :lol:

Yeah, i rewatched and it was literally 5 secs somewhere between 8 and 9 mins into the show..and u're right, if u blink, u'll miss that scene but i think his voice when he was announcing the attendants (if that was his true voice) lasted more than 5 secs tho :lol:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

• 4 months later...

@Erafera1 Hi there, 'guilty as charged' for not updating either .. been super busy and besides, the Soompi forum has been pretty quiet lately and being a loner in a thread is not much fun :weary: and also there isn't much news on our CXX but I've seen alot of new photos of him around in some of his fansites.

Watched mainly Cdramas, some fun ones while others have been pretty disappointing and now I'm keeping up with The Legend of Xiao Chuo(getting boring), just started on The Wolf (good so far) and of course The Best of Times, initially I thought this was gonna be boring too but it's quite funny especially when it comes to his scenes.  I love the Falling In Love poster and they looked like a beautiful 'couple' there, can't wait for that drama to air too.

• Love 2

His other project The Glory of Youth

007DOc9ily1ghb1t0oaezj32qf4uze84

Other poster from Falling in Love 

0088URI5ly1gj5b2797q3j30u01hchdt

Sr.weibo

@jewelsc it's my bad,I'm really sorry:D make you a loner here:lol: that time I was in bad mood to spazz,when everything I watched is dissapointed,but cdrama thread always quiet,dunno what to share anymore.

But at least we're back when our boys project airing:love: .

And you're right,never expected it's good,especially his scene:heart: naughty CXX.

I watch The Wolf too,but still waiting for subs,and hope after this they'll release Oath of Love soon (finally I watched the Untamed and love Xiao Zhan WYB:lol:)

get more list of Hot Handsome Actor to watch now:wub:

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Erafera1 @jewelsc hey soompi friends!! I hope you’s have been well! :blush:

Life has been busy here too! Very crazy year and now it’s Christmas prep time!

I cannot wait to watch Falling In Love! He looks exceptionally handsome :love: I might give The Best of Times a shot only because of him but the storyline doesn’t interest me too much. 

I’ve started watching The Wolf too and so far so good. I’m also watching Begin Again and considering watching You Complete Me. I’ve heard some good things about Twisted Fate of Love so that will probably be next on my list next. I finished watching Dating in the Kitchen and a Taiwanese drama called Lost Romance not long ago and both were really good. I’m keen to watch more of the olden day period or fantasy ones though like GMP and TMOPB so hopefully some good ones pop up soon but I mainly rewatch all my fav parts from my fav dramas haha I attempted to watch Love and Redemption but got a little bored so will need to try again soon!

Lots of dramas but hard finding some that really hook me like GMP :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 1 year later...