Chen Xing Xu 陈星旭 Official Thread

Erafera1

Busy busy isn't he! He literally has events and shootings one after another. I really hope he is getting some rest in between! I'm always super proud of how far he has come and I love that he remains humble and kind. 

He looks so slick in the suit but then he's still so adorable hehe 

• Like 3

i-MAG格

007noeQSgy1g3fz5x166xj30u01907wi.jpg

New Drama Filming

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4377057989264450

YOSHEIDO

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4376698776436256

Sr.Weibo

I think it's common for C-actors get many project:) i know 2 other C-actor (Bcos i love MTY now:D so starting follow his activity and projects,he have airing drama now and 3 upcoming drama that i'm waiting:heart: and other is DL bcos my friend fav, and his drama never stop one to another:lol:) just wonder how they able to manage their energy:lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

He's always rocking such a different variety of outfits! Definitely a style icon!

I know this is CXX's thread but there's a picture of PXR wearing that exact same white denim jacket with the star prints. They are always gonna be one of my fav pairings hehe but I am looking forward to seeing how the chemistry is with his new leading ladies.

Oohhh yes MTY is so handsome and DL is one of my fav Chinese actors too. One of my other favs is Zhang Bin Bin. Can you imagine them all in the one place or better yet, same drama!? :wub:

• Like 3

YOSEIDO

006SsfbWly1g3jb5lj7nyj30u01287la.jpg

Spoiler

007HQ71Qgy1g3js7v0p41j30zk0npjtj.jpg

007HQ71Qgy1g3js7ud6tkj30zk0np40w.jpg

New Drama Filming

bbc8c06agy1g3jq7taijpj20u00kx10d.jpg

Sr.Weibo

@J13

Spoiler

I think MTY is more pretty than handsome:lol:He seem looks soft but in real,he so strong and manly:heart: I love him bcos his VS, He's lovely with woman in Sister Over Flower, He's adorable with baby in Let Go Of Mybaby:love: and He close with almost all His male co-star,his chemistry with Male also great :lol: but i think it's hard for them in drama together:lol: since DL and ZBB is Top Star:D but not possible for movie.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

It is more possible with variety shows but as for dramas, i remember with THE FOUR, that drama had Zhang Han, Yang Yang, William Chan and Mao Zijun, that was like getting to eat the whole pie rather than a slice for me :D so I'm guessing yes it's possible they could make another drama with another set of eye candies.

At this time I'm watching My True Friend and The Thunder which starred this Johnny Huang, I'm like 'oooh, i likey' add :lol:...as for CXX, I'm glad he's got so many things going on, that's just goes to show he's getting popular.

• Like 2
  • Love 1