Chen Xing Xu 陈星旭 Official Thread

Erafera1

He is probably busy filming his new projects today hehe hopefully he gets some rest too! His schedule seems to be jam packed but I get it, he is currently the hottest thing in China :D I don't think that's going to fade away either, GMP has shot him to super stardom and he is only going to keep giving us more awesome roles from now on. I'm just so so happy that he got his big break because his talent (and looks :sweatingbullets:) are too good for him not to get the recognition!

Aw they are really the sweetest!! I love them so much but I think I am finally ready to accept him with a new female lead :joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Whoa so many updates, thanks everyone! Lots of new pics, he is definitely keeping busy! 

Is The Last Prince confirmed now!? Yay can't wait to hear more about the story. I can't find any info so must be in the very early stages. I like Sun Yi, she's a good actress and I think they'll be a good match but not gonna lie, I'll always compare his costars to PXR haha

It's so exciting watching CXX's career grow. He is only going to get bigger and bigger and I really am so excited to see all of his new projects.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 5/11/2019 at 8:15 PM, J13 said:

Aw you girls are so loyal and amazing for continually posting about CXX! Sorry I've been a disloyal fangirl and have been living in the Her Private Life forum lol I needed a change of tone after the crazy emotional rollercoaster of GMP.

I can't wait until CXX's new projects come out especially his new drama. He looks so good in the new photos (not like that's any different then usual) and really has that super star aura! I love his smile, it's just so pure and cheerful. Loving his scruffy hair kinda look too, he looks like he's in a boyband in the pic above haha

Omg, chingu, me too!! Hahaha, been camping there since I laid my eyes on Kim Jae Wook. Finally I don't feel like a paedophile since KJW is an OPPA! 

CXX is very versatile in all his outfits, he can pull off mature, cute, innocent, prince charming effortlessly. I still love him, but I have another competing distraction at the moment :tounge_xd:

@Erafera1, sorry for the late response. Back to translating duties soon! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

On 5/11/2019 at 4:10 PM, Erafera1 said:

@nuttyz:D please :heart: Thank you:kiss_wink:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4370779028167478

Sr.Weibo 

I: How is your mum as a person? How does she together with your father influence you in life? 

C: My mum is a wise woman. The good thing about her is that she is ver visionary, she can see things ahead of others. 

I: Do you think your mum saw how you would turn out now? 

C: Well I never asked her, haha. 

I: Did she tell you to pursue acting diligently and seriously, you will get to portray good characters? Did she ever tell you this? 

C: No she never said this. Actually when I was younger, there was a short period of time where I did feel a little tired of acting. That was about 1 to 2 months. I dont know why I felt that way, but it just came that way. However, my mum would tell me, "other kids have hobbies, what hobbies do you have"? I gave it a thought, and realize I dont really have any. I did a small research, and realize later that I am still most passionate about acting. So, I have to be persistent. 

I: She seems to know how to guide you well, is she very fierce? 

C: Yes, she is quite fierce. 

I: You must be scared of her then. 

C: Yes when I was younger. Now, we would communicate a lot on work related matters

I: I don't think you would blindly follow what your mum says

C: No I have my own ideas. But I like to discuss with my mum because I feel communications is very important. As well as respecting others. 

I: Are you not rash? 

C: Of course there would be times when I would be irrational. 

I: You appear very nice sitting in front of me, I wonder how you would look like when you blow up in temper. 

C: Of course I would. I will be angry at myself, even to the extent of whacking myself when I am angry with myself. Ther are times when I am rash and my temper just flares up, but I would then think why did i get angry, what's the use? 

I: wah, seems like your 2 personalities are fighting inside, between the rationale you and the emotional you. Have you ever been rebellious?

C: Of course, but they never knew i had a rebellious period. 

I: Wow, you keep to yourself a lot 

C: Yes, i am quite tough onmyself because I know my mum would be sad if i show that side

I: So during your rebellious streak, you were practising "internal kungfu" (a type of chinese kungfu where you muster your internal qi. Typical scenario is when someone transfer qi to another, the transferer has great internal kungfu) 

C: Maybe

I: you must have a lot of "internal injuries" then, hahahaha 

C: LOL, i adjust myself pretty quickly. I don't want my emotions to hurt others in my daily life. 

I: this is actually quite hard to achieve, especially during puberty when you are rebellious. You must have very strong self control to achieve this. 

C: thats how i lost 10kgs!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Ok that has got to be my favourite fanart so far! The headband and bag, so adorable! Thanks for continually posting pictures and updates @Erafera1 :)

@nuttyz I thought I saw you in there!! Haha don't worry, we'll never forget our handsome prince LCY/CXX but yes, KJW is actually an oppa and what a handsome deliciously good looking man he is! :wub: thanks for always translating too!

• Like 1
  • Love 1