[Drama 2019] Perfume 퍼퓸

larus

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shin Sung Rok Gets A Much-Needed Dose Of Reality From Cha Ye Ryun On “Perfume”

by E. Cha
8995a0b47cbd44d99ef028450f17d291.jpeg?s=

KBS 2TV’s “Perfume” has shared a sneak peek at the chemistry between its stars Shin Sung Rok and Cha Ye Ryun!

“Perfume” is an upcoming fantasy romance drama about a neurotic but brilliant fashion designer named Seo Yi Do (played by Shin Sung Rok) and a mysterious model who has been to hell and back (played by Go Won Hee). The drama will also star Cha Ye Ryun as Seo Yi Do’s ex-girlfriend Han Ji Na, who began her career in fashion as a highly successful model and has since turned her modeling agency, E-stream, into the top agency in Korea.

On May 31, the drama unveiled new stills of Shin Sung Rok and Cha Ye Ryun in character. The newly released photos show Seo Yi Do and Han Ji Na facing off in a disagreement, and the contrast between their demeanors highlights the two characters’ extremely different personalities.

During the scene depicted in the photos, Seo Yi Do lies on his sofa and is in the midst of a childish tantrum when Han Ji Na unexpectedly hits him with a hard dose of reality. The startled Seo Yi Do appears restless and nervous as he suddenly sits up and looks at her in shock, while the calm, poised Han Ji Na steadily returns his gaze.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1328960wpp/shin-sung-rok-gets-a-much-needed-dose-of-reality-from-cha-ye-ryun-on-perfume

When’s the press con? Or was it over ? :w00t: . I’m so blurr these days . I thought the teasers look pretty fun . 

4 hours ago, triplem said:

When’s the press con? Or was it over ? :w00t: . I’m so blurr these days . I thought the teasers look pretty fun . 

The press con is tomorrow, a few hours before ep 1. Lol. I don't know why, but I feel everything about this drama seems rushed. Hahaha

New stills!

201906020909171910_4_20190602091226630.j

201906020909171910_2_20190602091226612.j

201906020909171910_5_20190602091226642.j

I think she's holding a fish :sweatingbullets:

All pics from Naver

@katakwasabi thanks for the info dear . I’m quite excited. I think the OTP matches . I’m all for a cute & fun  rom com. These days I can’t do anything heavy :D

See the second slide/ pic  ...kkkkkk...

3 hours ago, triplem said:

@katakwasabi thanks for the info dear . I’m quite excited. I think the OTP matches . I’m all for a cute & fun  rom com. These days I can’t do anything heavy :D

I'm so excited for Perfume! I really hope I will enjoy it. I want fluff and funny. Hahahaha. 

Model Song Kyunga and a fashion designer will make an appearance in the drama.

Hello lovelies.... :wub: Wave to dear @triplem @katakwasabi friends!!!

Just dropping by to check the thread & Oh god, why exactly are they planning on the press con on the premiere date..???! :o This is so unlike KBS I know! Everything about this drama is less prepared or something fishy!!!! 

And yes, just found the vlive link for the live coverage on the press con! I think it's on 2pm KST or something! 

https://www.vlive.tv/video/131459 :heart: 

I love the 3rd pic... He is like arggghhhh :sweat_smile: :unamused: :unamused:

Can't wait for the press con & the premiere.... This is gonna be a fantastic ride with Shin Sung Rok!!! :blush:

3 Key Points To Anticipate As “Perfume” Makes Its Premiere

by L. Kim
6a7dc0c7ad724d9ca7d04871da31ce09.jpeg?s=

KBS’s “Perfume” is set to premiere tonight!

“Perfume” is an upcoming fantasy romance drama about a neurotic but brilliant fashion designer named Seo Yi Do (played by Shin Sung Rok) and a mysterious model who has been to hell and back (played by Go Won Hee).

Here are three key points to best enjoy “Perfume”:

1. Glamorous fashion world

Against the backdrop of a fashion world where one has to look a step ahead, “Perfume” portrays the fierce life and competition of designers and models chasing for perfection. The drama will portray the constant agony of a genius designer and the hidden stories and efforts behind the elegant top models.  Moreover, fashion shows, modeling agencies, and designer offices that appear in major settings and scenes in the drama are made detailed based on experts’ opinions and long-term surveys, making viewers unable to look away for even a moment.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1329364wpp/3-key-points-to-anticipate-as-perfume-makes-its-premiere

This is so funny!!! True true!!!:joy:
I just laugh and laugh at every frame ...
And yes, I have a question ... All those outfits that will be shown to us here are from the real collections of Korean designers? Or specifically for the drama they sewed? In any case, as the dorama ends, they are immediately sold out at the speed of light!:mrgreen:

Archived