Quantcast

Tomorrow's preview.  From the preview , Ye Rin finds out she's Yi Do's first love...not sure if he's aware yet

So was that wedding to MS an imagination of Yi Do's part , cuz we do know he's got a very active one..

• Like 4
  • Love 1

[Perfume] Eps 21 & 22 spoilers, Ha Jae Suk x Shin Sung Rok

perfume.png

Article: Naver 'Perfume' Shin Sung Rok finally meets Ha Jae Suk, "How can you not recognize me?" 

1. [+176,-1]
Does a love like this exist? The interior is more important than the exterior~~~ I hope the happy ending isn't about Go Won Hee but Ha Jae Suk. <---THIS!!  True knetz! Interior is more important than exterior. Eventhough Ye rin-Jae hee are the same person, I hope the happy ending involves Jae Hee.

2. [+38,-0]
Min Jae Hee keeps getting prettier. <-- :)

3. [+30,-2]
I was so worried that she'd change when she took the car with Min Suk. ㅠㅠㅋㅋ Find your perfume quickly!!! ㅠㅠ

4. [+52,-27]
The female lead's face feels kind of uncomfortable... I think Ha Jae Suk looks more natural instead. <--- focus on her acting, she's an awesome young actress and you deserve the downvotes you got.

5. [+13,-0]
I think the ending would be getting into a relationship with Seo Yi Do and she'll live as Min Ye Rin after her diet succeeds. <-- no..don't go this way please. Even if she diets its not possible for her to return to her 20yo body.

6. [+10,-0]
My heart breaks for Yi Do ㅡㅠ <---same knetz! Same! He is so conflicted, it breaks my heart.

7. [+6,-0]
Shin Sung Rok is heart fluttering, I'm looking at Ha Jae Suk in a new light with her elegance!! <--- isn't he always? Heh. Yay for Ha Jae Suk!

8. [+3,-0]
Ha Jae Suk-ssi is pretty. <-- she is! About time she gets a more prominent role in a kdrama. 

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/07/perfume-eps-21-22-spoilers-ha-jae-suk-x.html?m=1

-----------------

Excited for this weeks episodes! The previews look promising~ :lol:

I've lost hope with the viewer ratings. Perfume is going against popular variety show Same Bed Different Dreams, SBS changed its timeslot from 11pm to 10pm. Whatevs korean viewers, you all are missing a gem of a drama! 

Himnae cast and crew! Cast and crew are doing an amazing job! Let's be strong until the end~ 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Go Won Hee Looks Stunning In Wedding Photoshoot Teasers For “Perfume”

by C. Hong
c183ad937504419ca3ec523776237e84.jpeg?s=

KBS’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Perfume” has released new stills of lead actress Go Won Hee!

“Perfume” is about a woman who gets a second chance at life when a mysterious perfume gives her back her youth (Go Won Hee) and her love triangle with a famous designer (Shin Sung Rok) and a top celebrity (Kim Min Kyu).

While the romantic entanglements in the drama continue to deepen, the new stills show Go Won Hee looking happy in a wedding dress. As her character, Min Ye Rin, is now working as a model, it is unclear whether the photos are for a fashion pictorial or for a real wedding. Either way, viewers are curious as to the person she is filming with, since the scene includes a cute proposal and a kiss.

The production staff stated, “Go Won Hee put on a wedding dress for the scene and appeared like a true bride. Everyone on set fell for her charms. Min Ye Rin will also be undergoing a major change in her life, so please tune in to see who the lucky guy she will be filming with is.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1337341wpp/go-won-hee-looks-stunning-in-wedding-photoshoot-teasers-for-perfume
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, sharonfu18 said:

So why doesn’t she recognize him? 

It must be from memory loss from a trauma or something, like we were speculating last week.  But this is something that the drama just didn't do right.  They should've given us a hint that she does not remember him for some reason.  Some of the scenes earlier would have made better sense to us, had they cleared it up, or at least hinted it.  There has not even been a hint that JH ever lost her memory.  But now it is being shown rather clearly that she doesn't remember him at all.  But what are we supposed to think about why she doesn't?

But the preview scenes of tomorrow's episode looks great.  Just can't figure what is going to happen but I think quite a bit of interesting stuff is in store.

• Like 3

I'm going on a whim and say she just forgot him because memories are weird. Haha.

Anyways..KBS update: 

Simple translation: the first love left the slipper?

Hahahaha! It's cinderella now! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, jayakris said:

It must be from memory loss from a trauma or something, like we were speculating last week.  But this is something that the drama just didn't do right.  They should've given us a hint that she does not remember him for some reason.  Some of the scenes earlier would have made better sense to us, had they cleared it up, or at least hinted it.  There has not even been a hint that JH ever lost her memory.  But now it is being shown rather clearly that she doesn't remember him at all.  But what are we supposed to think about why she doesn't?

But the preview scenes of tomorrow's episode looks great.  Just can't figure what is going to happen but I think quite a bit of interesting stuff is in store.

Interesting. I think something traumatic happened in the water. She mentioned she had a traumatic incident and she used to be a great swimmer in Grade school (and she saved him when they were little). Maybe she blocked out her childhood or lost her memory like you mentioned? The water scene we saw someone holding on to her ankle. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I love how Yi Do is kind of letting JH/YR gain the courage/confidence/build up her own self esteem on her own before really going to her.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Just watched yesterday's eps & Wow!!! This is called a perfect entertainment!!! :lol: Seo E Do.... He is so amazing & the way he cares for both Min Ye Rin & Min Jae Hee is very endearing!!! :kiss_wink: He is a true human being!!! And I think we get an ending for both Min Ye Rin & Min Jae Hee individually at the end of this series!!!! Can't wait for tonight's eps...

And dear @katakwasabi chingu, Shin Sung Rok totally rocks here.... He should have been casted as a rom-com lead sooner!!!! :heart: Ha ha ha... The detective mode is on.... Hope he gives her husband a hit punch!!!! :mrgreen:

image_readtop_2019_501671_15626486343819

• Like 7
  • Love 1

annyeong!!! came here as thought someone is doing a live recap. 

this show just made me laugh like when i am watching running man! hahaha.. 

can stop giggling esp that "it's a small world" scene..! that was hilarious! totally!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I wonder why he fainted at the end. Did he figure it out, get another "allergy" or did she just squeeze him too much :P  Cannot wait for the subs.

Too bad they gave us no preview again.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

is it on going now? is there any instagram bits and pieces of scene we can see? 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, KymberleeD said:

annyeong!!! came here as thought someone is doing a live recap. 

this show just made me laugh like when i am watching running man! hahaha.. 

can stop giggling esp that "it's a small world" scene..! that was hilarious! totally!

Welcome to the thread @KymberleeD!

Unfortunately I still can't find a working livestream for KBS, hence I'm not live capping Perfume :(

2 hours ago, selen4ever said:

I wonder why he fainted at the end. Did he figure it out, get another "allergy" or did she just squeeze him too much :P  Cannot wait for the subs.

Too bad they gave us no preview again.

I watched this bit and I thought it was sad and funny at the same time. He clearly is shaken by Jae Hee and I think he fainted because his heart can't handle the proximity. And no preview! We have to wait a week with that ending! Hua3

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Just watched yesterday's eps & Wow!!! This is called a perfect entertainment!!! :lol: Seo E Do.... He is so amazing & the way he cares for both Min Ye Rin & Min Jae Hee is very endearing!!! :kiss_wink: He is a true human being!!! And I think we get an ending for both Min Ye Rin & Min Jae Hee individually at the end of this series!!!! Can't wait for tonight's eps...

And dear @katakwasabi chingu, Shin Sung Rok totally rocks here.... He should have been casted as a rom-com lead sooner!!!! :heart: Ha ha ha... The detective mode is on.... Hope he gives her husband a hit punch!!!! :mrgreen:

Ep 21-22 had so many good and touching moments. I totally love that Yerin and Yi Do actually talk about stuff. Yi Do does not ghost Ye Rin after Jae Hee came into the picture. He treats them equally nice without knowing he's treating the same person. And how cute was he approaching Jin Kyung to ask about her mother. Ngawwww.

It's a good time to be a Shin Sung Rok fan! I'm estatic for him! He's my favourite villain, now he's also my favourite romcom lead by far. Seo Yi Do is a gem!!!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, selen4ever said:

thanks a lot @selen4ever...!

been smiling non stop here in the office!!! lol!

His facial expression is just priceless! lol

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Welcome to the thread @KymberleeD!

Unfortunately I still can't find a working livestream for KBS, hence I'm not live capping Perfume :(

thanks for the welcome @katakwasabi he indeed plays a very good villain... and i am sooo surprise to see him act like this.. it must be a total hilarious on the set!

• Like 3

I saw this post on DC gallery (https://m.dcinside.com/board/dramaperfume/1786?page=2)

서이도라는 캐릭터를 보면 '환상'을 뜻하는 것 같고,

민재희라는 캐릭터를 보면 '현실'을 뜻하는 것 같단 생각이 들어.

Google trans:

If you look at the character named Seo I do it seems to mean "fantasy". When I look at the character called Min Jae Hee, I think it means "reality".

--------

Interesting. The meaning of their names are interesting. I think Yi Do does seem to live in a 'fantasy' world while Jae Hee lives in harsh 'reality'~

• Like 3
  • Love 1