Quantcast

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/06/perfume-eps-15-16-spoilers-shin-sung.html?m=1

[Perfume] Eps 15 & 16 spoilers, Shin Sung Rok x Go Won Hee x Ha Jae Suk

perfume1.png
Article: Naver 'Perfume' "Go Won Hee is my woman. I love her"... Shin Sung Rok who confessed during the press conference 

1. [+417,-11]
Seo Yi Do is my man. I'm overflowing with desire. 

2. [+396,-7]
Why is this so addictive? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's childish, but fun. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This feels like I'm reading a popular internet novel or manhwa. 

3. [+258,-10]
This is so fun. ㅋㅋㅋ Thank you for creating such a drama.

4. [+170,-8]
The tetris dance was daebak. ^^ Seo Yi Do is a boy overflowing with desire!!! 

5. [+157,-7]
This is kind of addictive. ㅋㅋ

6. [+109,-3]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is really interesting. There are refreshing parts in between too, and KaTalk Dog's acting is really good... I wasn't really looking forward to Go Won Hee's acting, but she's really good too.. 

7. [+83,-3]
Crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I became a fan of Shin Sung Rok after watching this... He's so cool.. 

8. [+79,-1]
In the end, he became like his mother. He couldn't forget his first love too. 

9. [+79,-4]
'Perfume' is insane today. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why is Seo Yi Do so cool? ㅠㅠㅠ This should be Shin Sung Rok's life character. 

10. [+69,-1]
Shin Sung Rok recognized the overweight Go Won Hee. But it looks like he's still in love with her. Even if she runs out of perfume and goes back to being overweight, it'll still be a happy ending, she can be Shin Sung Rok's woman. 

perfume2.png
Article: Naver 'Perfume' Shin Sung Rok, "Go Won Hee is my woman" ... a shocking press conference 

1. [+120,-2]
I hope actresses like Go Won Hee appears more than female idols. Her acting is really good!! 

2. [+80,-0]
Shin Sung Rok is so heart fluttering. He's cool. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+74,-1]
The kind of love that makes him wait till her husband dies, the kind of love that makes him recognize her at one glance no matter how much she has changed. Who else would be able to have that kind of love other than Seo Yi Do? Love you, Seo Yi Do. I really like Shin Sung Rok. ㅠㅠ Other than Shin Sung Rok, no one else can be Seo Yi Do. ㅠㅠ

4. [+50,-0]
Shin Sung Rok is at the press conference, but why does his voice sound so good? ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

5. [+36,-0]
Seo Yi Do is the male lead of my life. 

6. [+30,-0]
This makes me fall for Seo Yi Do. ㅠㅠ

7. [+30,-1]
Ha Jae Suk's face is cute. 

8. [+21,-0]
To be honest, this is childish, but it's not really lighthearted, it's just really interesting. ㅠㅠㅠ There's no way to predict the storyline. ㅋㅋㅋ The directing, music, acting, they are all good. I really like dramas with manhwa-like atmospheres like this. 

9. [+20,-1]
The lead characters are really unique. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seo Yi Do is the purest guy in history. He didn't meet his first love for almost 30 years, but when he fell in love again, he falls for the same woman. ㅋㅋㅋ The female lead looks like she's in her 20s, but has 40 years of experience. 

10. [+16,-0]
I laughed so hard because that dance is similar to the tetris dance. ㅋㅋ 
  • Like 5
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I am wondering why MJH doesn't remember her promise to SYD and even his existence. I don't think that she is not able to recognize him because he changed so much (he was chubby, when he met her at high school and he has become handsome now). That's why I was thinking that MJH might have had a traumatic experience which made her forget her promise. Maybe she almost drowned again but much later...

I was right that both were related, half-brothers. Since they have the same mother, SYD is the son from the first marriage. The mother left him behind in order to be with her soulmate. I guess, MS is from her second marriage. What SYD doesn't know is that he resembles his mother a lot in her behavior: the concept of soulmate and waiting for the soulmate, besides her self-centered and weird behavior as well.  

I find it quite believable Jae Hee doesn't recognize Yi Do. I don't think I can recall my primary school friends that I lost contact for years. But I also think Yi Do is a unique name and quite easy to remember. So maybe she does have another trauma. In the pool photoshoot it seems that she felt someone was pulling her. Could be she tried to save him but ended up needing to be saved too (quite common for drowning cases).

Heh. I expected them to be relatives from the moment he said he hates relatives most. I didn't expect to see mum in this episode. She is eccentric just like Yi Do. They share the same traits, but I think Yi Do cut contact with his mum.

I wonder how Jaehee is gonna get out of this mess. She is in too deep as Yerin. I guess Yerin will have to retire entertainment/modelling business and she'll reappear as Jaehee.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

I think YD is going to make the connection here sometime. The fact that he could recognize her when she had changed so much says a lot. In the beginning YD was so upset with YR was because she looked like JH, but wasn't "His" JH, because the age didn't match. Logically it couldn't be YR at all due to science...and frankly it kind of creeped him out...which is why he had such a strong reaction to her. So I don't think it will be too long till her makes the connection, particularly since he has now met the real JH. Also, I think that YD as eccentric that he is, when he finds out, he is going to go with it in the end and everyone is going to be super confused and conflicted. And in the end he'll be like "Why is it any of your business who I am with? get lost!" and just be happy with her.

But they do make a good pair. She mellows him out and softens how harsh he is, and he pushes her to stand up and fight to reach her goals. They truly bring out the best in each other. 

Who else thinks that there is going to be something with the charm she bought at the shooting star watching event? I noticed that it had glowed when she made a wish...I am thinking that there is something else magical that will happen later on. Will it be related to her wish?

• Like 5
  • Love 1

The song during this scene is sad huhu

Don’t make that kind of face

Don’t look into my eyes

Please stop trying

Because the memories you gave to me are enough

I’ll tell you, let me say it

Since I was the one who started this love

It was a movie, starring us

The last goodbye in this movie is coming

No matter how hard we try to rewind

The end will be the same

So if it’s something that has to be said some day

I’ll say it

I’m letting you go with a smile from behind

Some day, you’ll know my heart

It was a movie, starring us

The last goodbye in this movie is coming

No matter how hard we try to rewind

The end will be the same

After I met you, from the very beginning

It felt like going on a faraway trip

Every day, my heart fluttered

Every day, I was happy

So don’t feel sorry and hang on to me any longer

In reality, it might be different from the movies

We might have a good breakup

Even if we become strangers, let’s not resent each other

I’ll say it

-----

Now I kinda see why some kviewers expect a sad ending. 

• Love 3

I love this drama.

Yi Do met Jae Hee when little, then he move to seoul. When Yi Do not around I guess Jae Hee have and accident that make her afraid of water and can't swim. When Yi Do back, Jae Hee can't recognize him. But, Yi Do said Ja Hee can't recognize him three time. I only recall two. first, when Jae Hee in high school. second, the last meeting after Jae Hee hit her ex husband. what about the third time?

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I love this drama!!! I love this drama so much!! :heart:

I was like a dramaless girl before but this is it! I've found my 1st addiction for 2019! Shin Sung Rok totally rocks the show!!! :) His confession at the end of tuesday's eps is so romantic! But how can he remember someone from his school days this much..??! I think he got both Min Jae Hee & Min Ye Rin in his heart! :wub: But she doesn't even recognize him at all!!! I hope we get more details in upcoming eps....

And dear @katakwasabi chingu, isn't this OST out yet.?! I can't find it anywhere... :( It sounds so romantic!

And... Min Ye Rin is my woman. I am in love with her! So perfect! Can't wait for the next eps.....! :)

• Like 8
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, mentarisenja said:

I love this drama.

Yi Do met Jae Hee when little, then he move to seoul. When Yi Do not around I guess Jae Hee have and accident that make her afraid of water and can't swim. When Yi Do back, Jae Hee can't recognize him. But, Yi Do said Ja Hee can't recognize him three time. I only recall two. first, when Jae Hee in high school. second, the last meeting after Jae Hee hit her ex husband. what about the third time?

Ooohhh..interesting observation! Indeed..when was the third time he saw her? Hmmm. And hi @mentarisenja, I think it's my first time seeing you on soompi. Welcome to the thread :). Glad you're loving the drama too :)

@gm4queen the ost at the ending of this week's ep is not released yet~

I am on the fence with Yi Do's confession. I'm not sure he thought it through as in he didn't think about the consequence of his actions. With that said, he did look super cool during the press conference. SSR has mastered the death glare like no ones business. Hahaha

20190628_005004.gif

I'm excited and anxious for next ep. I'm eager to see how Jaehee will react to this. And also fluff! Cute Yi Do is what I need. Lol.

20190626_202940.gif

They couldn't have chosen a better pair to play Yerin and Jaehee...

I think they have similar features and the same smile~

20190627_13314074.jpg

And also this.....

Ha Jae Suk playing the piano

Go Won Hee playing the piano

Now maybe SSR wants to showcase his music talent behind the scenes? Hahahaha

• Like 3
  • Love 3

On 6/26/2019 at 1:37 PM, katakwasabi said:

I find it quite believable Jae Hee doesn't recognize Yi Do. I don't think I can recall my primary school friends that I lost contact for years. But I also think Yi Do is a unique name and quite easy to remember. So maybe she does have another trauma. In the pool photoshoot it seems that she felt someone was pulling her. Could be she tried to save him but ended up needing to be saved too (quite common for drowning cases).

The moment I saw the flashback from the childhood I knew that Yi Do has the first love who never forgot her. Geez. I am rolling my eyes every time the same trop appears in kdramas. Even the saving from drowning and falling in love trop I saw so many times. But I can ignore my instant opposition because I totally love Yi-Do and Ye Rin. What a perfect role for Shin Sung Rok! And I like that Yi Do recognized Ye Rin in the body of Jae-Hee.

I understand why she doesn`t recognize Yi Do as well. She mentioned that she was good at swiming but an accident traumatized her. When she will find out the circumstances of Yi Do`s accident, she will remember.

In the contrast with Kim Tae-Joon who is attracted by the  outer beauty of slim  Ye-Rin/Jae Hee, Yi Do sees the vulnerability, the lack of self esteem of Jae Hee, he accepted the way she was. I wish there are more scene of Yi Do and prezent Jae hee. 

On 6/26/2019 at 1:37 PM, katakwasabi said:

Heh. I expected them to be relatives from the moment he said he hates relatives most. I didn't expect to see mum in this episode. She is eccentric just like Yi Do. They share the same traits, but I think Yi Do cut contact with his mum.

It was a surprise for me that they are step-brothers but I did not thought much why Yi Do rejects Min Seok for every occasions. Now that I think about it, I was curious why he could forgave Ji-Na but still keep it distant with Min-Seok. It was something personal, more than what they said about what happened between them. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, larus said:

The moment I saw the flashback from the childhood I knew that Yi Do has the first love who never forgot her. Geez. I am rolling my eyes every time the same trop appears in kdramas. Even the saving from drowning and falling in love trop I saw so many times. But I can ignore my instant opposition because I totally love Yi-Do and Ye Rin. What a perfect role for Shin Sung Rok! And I like that Yi Do recognized Ye Rin in the body of Jae-Hee.

I understand why she doesn`t recognize Yi Do as well. She mentioned that she was good at swiming but an accident traumatized her. When she will find out the circumstances of Yi Do`s accident, she will remember.

This might be the first time I don't mind a first love trope. I knew this will somehow be about first love thanks to the books used in the earlier episodes especially Love in the Time of Cholera etc2. And...I did notice there was a child actress cast as young Jaehee before the drama aired haha.

I personally think the first love trope was done nicely in this. He liked the noona who saved him and remembers her throughout all the years. He loved by himself and loved unconditionally, I don't think she registers him more than just a cute dongseng. He didn't even mind how she looks like, he just loves her or to be exact maybe an image of the noona who saved him. It was sweet seeing how unfazed he was with JaeHee's physical change. But I think what made me more accepting of this was how he was willing to let go of his first love and love someone else. 

He never treated Yerin like a memory of his past. He doesn't shower her attention like a lovesick kid. Of course he was shaken (or more like frighten) when he saw her for the 1st time, she does look exactly like the noona from 20-ish years ago. Ultimately, he is affected by her for who she is, he listens to all her insecurities and gives the appropriate feedback each time. He boosts her morale, but Jaehee also mellows him down and try to put sense in his absurd ways of thinking lol. Their continuous bickering is fun and they totally have fun in each others company.

I wish there are more interaction between Jaehee and Yi Do too. I still can't put a grasp on what is going to happen. I'm liking the current pace, I'm curious to see how are they going to strecth this in 8 more hours. I was surprised Yi Do and JaeHee meet this week, usually according to Kdrama logic, they will only meet near the final hour of the drama :joy:

A first in my kdrama watching history: I ship male lead with both female leads. Hahahahaha. But I would like to see a Yi Do-Jae Hee ending. That will make Kdrama history and diversing the roles for main leads in a Kdrama. I'm happy with Ha Jae Suk's arc so far.

2 hours ago, larus said:

It was a surprise for me that they are step-brothers but I did not thought much why Yi Do rejects Min Seok for every occasions. Now that I think about it, I was curious why he could forgave Ji-Na but still keep it distant with Min-Seok. It was something personal, more than what they said about what happened between them. 

I'm curious about this too. He doesn't care at all for MinSuk. He said they only share the same mother and that's it.720p-mp4-perfumeepisode8_9.gif

It might have something to do with their childhood. Plus MinSuk did say he knows Yi Do's past that might make him want to kill himself. To be honest...I'm not liking Min Suk. And I was glad that Ye Rin kept putting him in the right place, his advances are making her uncomfortable and him using his fame to get her a spot on a fashion show was out of line. Hua3

I kinda hope they don't reconcile. Why can't drama characters continue to dislike each other like human beings? Hehehe

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

thanks @katakwasabi  for your warm welcome, I am a silent lurker.

I also want Yi Doo end with Jae Hee. 

btw, in the flashback when Jae Hee help Yi Do, Yi Do said he will kill himself. There is something between Yi Do and her mum. and also his dislike for his relativr. oot, I like the actress that play as Yi Do mom.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Gosh!  Can kbs please sub the behind the scenes clips please. Please. Please~ haha

@mentarisenja yay for coming out from silent lurker~ ehehe. Do share any thoughts for the drama. Discussing dramas is fun (for me) hahahaha :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Yi Do's house is pretty and so big. I think his living room and kitchen is the same size as my small apartment hahaha. I see stairs, I wonder what's on the 2nd floor :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

Shin Ji Hoon Tick Tock @gm4queen

OH my gosh dear... Thanks a lot for tagging me!!! The teaser is so lovely! :wub: Can't wait for the full version! That's my most fav OST of Perfume! The melody is so sooting & romantic! :heart: Eagerly looking forward for the full release! 

• Like 6

On 6/26/2019 at 3:37 AM, katakwasabi said:

Even if she doesn't remember the guy, she couldn't have forgotten the house and the fishing deck into the lake and all that, right?...  That is unless I missed any details (I watched all of the episodes over the last week in a hurry).  In that case, the trauma theory and some loss of memory probably fits.

But that lawn break-dance scene was so out of the blue and so funny.  The kind of thing that is quite unique in this drama.  I couldn't stop laughing. It took me almost 6 episodes of thinking that this was a silly drama that I should drop, before I started liking it for a lot of crazy things it has!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, jayakris said:

Even if she doesn't remember the guy, she couldn't have forgotten the house and the fishing deck into the lake and all that, right?...  That is unless I missed any details (I watched all of the episodes over the last week in a hurry).  In that case, the trauma theory and some loss of memory probably fits.

But that lawn break-dance scene was so out of the blue and so funny.  The kind of thing that is quite unique in this drama.  I couldn't stop laughing. It took me almost 6 episodes of thinking that this was a silly drama that I should drop, before I started liking it for a lot of crazy things it has!

Most probably we will get amnesia (what is a kdrama without someone losing a portion of their memories hahaha). Though I personally hope she just forgot like normal people do. I'm not sure the house was part of the picture when they were kids, it was never shown in any flashback. As for the lake..Ye Rin hasn't been near any lake yet for use to gauge her reactions. 

Also..welcome to the thread! Yeah..Perfume is kinda a slowburn drama. The first couple of eps were funny but it had its issues. But the recent ones are so good for its crazy parts and also touching parts~ i still think the main focus is to love and appreciate yourself. For a drama set in the fashion industry, there is not much talk about beauty at all. 

• Like 5

Kim Min Kyu Surprises Go Won Hee With Dramatic Kiss On “Perfume”

by E. Cha
5dc6fdfa7341463f8d1319f94987e1ca.jpeg?s=

On the upcoming episode of “Perfume,” Kim Min Kyu will catch Go Won Hee off guard in a dramatic kiss worthy of the silver screen!

The KBS 2TV drama has shared an exciting new glimpse of its next episode, which will feature a romantic moment between Yoon Min Seok (played by Kim Min Kyu) and Min Ye Rin (played by Go Won Hee).

Spoiler

In the drama, Min Ye Rin is currently entangled in a love triangle with Seo Yi Do (played by Shin Sung Rok) and Yoon Min Seok, who initially approached her out of the desire to upset Seo Yi Do, but has since developed real feelings for her. Things became even more complicated during the latest episode, when Min Ye Rin learned the shocking secret that Seo Yi Do and Yoon Min Seok are actually half-brothers.

On June 30, “Perfume” unveiled new stills of Yoon Min Seok boldly expressing his feelings for Min Ye Rin as he holds her by the waist and goes in for a passionate, 90-degree angle kiss. Although Min Ye Rin stares up at Yoon Min Seok in shock, the idol appears entirely calm as he gazes fondly down at her.

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1335603wpp/kim-min-kyu-surprises-go-won-hee-with-dramatic-kiss-on-perfume

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I’m so proud of this girl. I think she’s doing amazing on this drama 

I am catching up . I really loved Monday’s episode when he decided to train her himself after finding out she was failing the auditions . Underneath all that eccentricity, is an extremely wise & perceptive man who knew her failure was not due to her lack of ability but her lack of confidence and  self belief. All she needed was to be told he believed in her - the near kiss & the confession of her being the second most person he cherishes was quite heart fluttery . Hehe of course I can’t wait for both to find out she’s also number one :D

@Lawyerh love the way they bicker . It feels natural & is unique to them because there’s depth & maturity in the things they talk & argue about . Hats off to the leads for being able to do this so well that it creates palpable chemistry . Some dramas try to do it to push the love line but falls flat . 

Hi @gm4queen. Glad you’re enjoying the drama too. This drama is unique in its humour but heart tugging at the same time 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@triplem i'm proud of GWH too. It's nice to see netizens supporting her acting. And I can't wait for Jaehee to know that she's his also number 1..Yi Do was heart fluttering during the 2nd most person he cherishes scene. Kyaaaa~ 

Woot woot! The Last Empress crossover!!! Hahahaha

• Like 1
  • Love 2