[Drama 2019] Perfume 퍼퓸

larus

43 minutes ago, inuank said:

Lovely, nice to have somebody recalling around here.. Thank you @katakwasabi ! I watched it live as well.. is next week the last week? I was hoping for a preview, but we didn't get anything..

Your welcome @inuank~ I like talking dramas that I like~ Next week is the final week! The preview might come out during the weekend. It feels surreal that it is ending! I've been following Perfume since 1st April 2019 right after SSR's casting confirmation. I thought it could be an April Fools joke. Turns out that is was not lol. I adore Seo Yi Do. He can be mean but deep down he is the purest. I'm glad they offered this to SSR and he took it. I did think that everything about Perfume feels rushed, from the casting, script reading, promos, they had the drama press con on the same day it premiered which is kinda uncommon. Usually presscons are done earlier. I'm glad filming runs smoothly. The cast and crew also posted happy pics~ 

Honestly...I do think Perfume will be more popular if the main cast were hallyu stars or buzzed actors/actresses. The story is refreshing. But I'm thankful that the current cast got the opportunity to shine in this with their awesome acting chops and a great script. I won't change the cast at all, they suit their characters. Also more SSR! Yay!

44 minutes ago, triplem said:

Scene of the day - scumbag gets hit by a pan & YD sees YR become Jae Hee! 

Yesss!!! He deserved to be hit! Now he can be thrown in prison!

Finally Yi Do sees Jae Hee transformation! I was right, she did transform in his arms!! (though I expected the transformation to occur at the hospital haha)

Shout out to Jin Kyung! I'm proud of her fast thinking skills! Uri ttal~~~~

lx8Z6J.gif

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay! The ratings are steady~

Ep 27- 4.7%

Ep 28 - 5.3%

Yay! Congrats cast and crew! Walk the flowery path to an awesome ending~ please~ 

I'm sad that it will all end next week! But I'm optimistic that it will be a satisfying ending for us! I have hope!! Be happy Jae Hee!! Be happy with Jin Kyung! And if possible, please include Yi Do in your future plans. Please consider Yi Do's confession this week: 'You have a dream and a plan, so I know it is not that easy. However, add me into your plan. Please consider a future with me in it.'

Hahahahaha!

I need my happy ever afterrrrrr~~~

[Perfume] Eps 25 & 26 spoilers, Go Won Hee x Shin Sung Rok x Ha Jae Suk

perfume24.png

Article: Naver 'Perfume' "I'm Ha Jae Suk" Go Won Hee confesses her identity to Shin Sung Rok after kissing him 

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/07/perfume-eps-25-26-spoilers-go-won-hee-x.html?m=1

1. [+156,-3]
"I'm Ha Jae Suk." What do you mean? ㅋㅋ She said she's Min Jae Hee. <----LOL. Knetz stating the obvious XD

2. [+105,-3]
Why is Shin Sung Rok's acting so good? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Seo Yi Do is pitiful. <---- SSR is awesome. Underated but awesome!

3. [+73,-2]
KaTalk Dog... Just by looking at it, I know he's created a nice nickname. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ <--- the nickname lives on XD

4. [+62,-2]
Send her husband to prison and let's have a happy ending with Jae Hee and Yi Do! <--- YES! A big huge yes for this!!

5. [+49,-3]
This is really the best chemistry, best couple, and storyline I've ever seen in my life. ㅠㅠ Why aren't you guys watching this??? I have to see them happy. <----- *teary eyes* people are sleeping on this show. It's so refreshing and I'm totally invested with their happiness.

6. [+31,-0]
Shin Sung Rok-ssi, I didn't know that he's a master of comical acting!! I was so afraid of him when I saw his expressions before, but he's just adorable to me now. Let's meet often in romcoms. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ <---- ngawww..he is adorable. Go watch 3dads 1mum. Eventhough the story was kinda meh, but his character was not~

7. [+12,-1]
It's so interesting. It's gentle too. <-- I assume the commenter is saying the story is interesting. Yes! Yes it is.

8. [+11,-0]
I think it's more interesting because it's fantasy. I think I know what kind of message this drama is trying to convey. <--- I think the message is to love yourself and not discriminate based on looks. There are more messages in nearly each ep. 

9. [+11,-0]
This is really interesting. ㅠㅠ It's funny, sad, and even thrilling. <--- I agree~

10. [+11,-1]
Why is Go Won Hee so pretty.. <--- She is! And she's a good actress.

What a cliffhanger!! :w00t: Woohoo... he finally finds out!!

Lots of swoon-worthy words from our genius designer :wub::heart:

"Don't go. Stay with me. I know I still have a bad temper and many phobias, and a weakling with strange illnesses, but I'm getting better little by little. It's all thanks to you. I'll work hard on my treatments. I'll become someone reliable and trustworthy that you can depend on. Please stay with me like this forever. You have a dream and a plan, so I know it's not that easy. However, add me into your plan. Please consider a future with me in it."

"Why did Beethoven made such sad music like this at the happiest moment of his life? It's probably joy and sadness are standing back to back. If I can't feel joy, there would be no sadness. Why did human beings invent such foolish emotions? I realized long ago that happiness wasn't mine for the taking. Why am I such a fool?"

On the other hand, dishonorable mention of the husband of MJH: What a disgusting sleazebag that man is!! Only physical lust in his mind.... I feel so bad for the daughter to have such a father! Urgh!! :angry::rage:

13 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

What a cliffhanger!! :w00t: Woohoo... he finally finds out!!

Lots of swoon-worthy words from our genius designer :wub::heart:

"Don't go. Stay with me. I know I still have a bad temper and many phobias, and a weakling with strange illnesses, but I'm getting better little by little. It's all thanks to you. I'll work hard on my treatments. I'll become someone reliable and trustworthy that you can depend on. Please stay with me like this forever. You have a dream and a plan, so I know it's not that easy. However, add me into your plan. Please consider a future with me in it."

"Why did Beethoven made such sad music like this at the happiest moment of his life? It's probably joy and sadness are standing back to back. If I can't feel joy, there would be no sadness. Why did human beings invent such foolish emotions? I realized long ago that happiness wasn't mine for the taking. Why am I such a fool?"

Yi Do has the best words. I love him. His character likes to read and it shows in the words he uses. He played  classical music when he was a child and considered a prodigy and it shows in his music choices. He's a well written character.

I only have praises for how Jae Hee/Ye Rin and Yi Do are written. I find Jae Hee's struggle real. I want her to accept Yi Do but she pushed him for valid reasons. She thinks he is drunk in the beauty of 1st love. Also it is amazing to see her being more confident, it shows with how she dresses up for her latest meetings with sleazebag. Now I also understand why Ye Rin did not fight SB earlier, she did not want to associate with him. Now that he knows her secret she's not afraid to fight back even in Ye Rin form.

This show addresses that it doesn't matter who falls in love first. It always takes two people to tango. 

Hello beautiful people.... I only now finished watching this week's eps as I was a bit busy these days! :)

And OMO!!! Seo E Do is the purest thing on earth! :o :heart: He is a child at heart in a grown man's body!!! I think this series renders out the desperation of the first love so smoothly!!!! Your past, present & future... Give them all to me!! I think I want a Seo E Do like guy, so polite, so kind & so caring!!! I think he really loves the soul of Min Jae Hee, not her looks... So I don't think that he'd get furious when he discovers her true self next week!!! :lol:

20190716205143_5d2dba4f39851_1.jpg

And I think Min Jae Hee is in love with him too... :heart: But it's her circumstances that she's backing off!!!! And oh no, it looks like her assumption of her death when the perfume ends become reality..?????!! :huh: No, it can't be!!! Even the old man is so suspicious to me as he was all afresh when he gifted her the perfume but now he's suddenly sick..????! I want a proper explanation over the Paradise Delivery Service!!!! 

And another OH NO!!!! The magic perfume ends next week :weary: NOOOOOOO... I don't want it to end its magic... This series is one of a kind that you sit back & enjoy it with all your heart & soul!!!! :kiss_wink: So I am depressed that the finale is next week!!!! :( Praying hard for a happy ending for Seo E Do & Mrs. Min!!!! :blush: I am already missing these twosome!!!! :kiss_wink: Dear @katakwasabi chingu, this is when The royal hotness becomes the caring sweetness.... :love:

59842952_562158940978223_833502622201547

Happy day, guys.... :heart:

[Perfume] Eps 27 & 28 spoilers, Go Won Hee x Shin Sung Rok x Ha Jae Suk

perfume25.png

Article: Naver 'Perfume' Shin Sung Rok witnesses the Go Won Hee  Ha Jae Suk transformation 'shocked' 

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/07/perfume-eps-27-28-spoilers-go-won-hee-x.html?m=1

1. [+197,-7] 
Looks like he's finally finding out about it. Please, I hope Yi Do leads a happy life. Is it because Shin Sung Rok is so good at acting that I get so immersed? It makes me look at Seo Yi Do's point of view and root for him. <--- interesting! I've been watching this more from Jae Hee's point of view. But I root so hard for Yi Do's happiness too. 

2. [+79,-4]
Thank you so much for casting Shin Sung Rok, Go Won Hee, Ha Jae Suk, and the rest. I get so immersed in this drama every Mondays and Tuesdays that it made my cry and laugh while watching. Thank you for that. The directing, music, they are all perfect. I hope they don't end this. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Is it real that it's ending next week ㅠㅠㅠ <----- I couldn't have said this better! I totally agree. Thank you for casting our main trio and everyone else! Thank you for giving me a drama to watch and thoroughly enjoy. 

3. [+63,-4]
Seo Yi Do who finally finds out about it~~ I hope next week comes quickly.. I'm so looking forward to it~^^ Shin Sung Rok-nim's acting is charismatic~ ♡♡ <--- yes!!! He found out not a minute too late~ SSR is charismatic :)

4. [+33,-1]
I was shocked while watching it too.. How am I supposed to wait till next week? <-- I can hardly wait! So excited.

5. [+41,-10]
Go Won Hee is really pretty. <--- yes she is

6. [+14,-1]
I can see Go Won Hee in Ha Jae Suk's face. <---- yes!! They couldn't have casted a better pair. They even synced their performance.

7. [+10,-2]
I think Seo Yi Do is going to make Min Jae Hee go through a strict diet for the sake of her health. She'll become Min Ye Rin who is older, without the need to use the perfume. A happy ending for the two. <--- knowing Yi Do, he'll probably make her diet for health but imo she won't look like Ye Rin. Just a healthier Jae Hee.

8. [+8,-0]
Whether it's with Min Ye Rin or Min Jae Hee, I just hope Seo Yi Do leads a happy life. <--- I want happiness, rainbows and sunshine in the end. But I am more inclined for Yi Do-Jae Hee

9. [+5,-0]
Finally, finally!!!!! 

Wow dear @katakwasabi chingu, thanks a million for tagging me the preview!!! :) :heart:

And Oh gosh, this is getting more interesting day by day!! Then it is a heart by Seo E Do which is placed inside the perfume bottle??! :wub: I love this fantasy so much!!! And I think we will discover the truth about the old delivery man as well!! 

Wow just Woow!!!! Can't wait already for Monday! :wub:

@stroppyse thank you so much for translating the preview :D

@ktcjdrama and @gm4queen the preview does look exciting and so so cute! I'm excited!

6 hours ago, philosophie said:

Omo did young YD use the perfume too??

Ohooo..interesting. I think he concocted the perfume instead of using it. If he used it when he was in school, he would be a fetus or baby hahahaha

3 hours ago, Daisy Str said:

:heart: this drama and YD-JH-YR! :rolleyes: And will surely miss it after its finale next week. :(

I will miss it all too~ huhuhu

I think filming have wrapped up~ still feels surreal that it's ending hahaha 

@triplem I was sad for Yi Do too. I mean look at him cry. He forced himself to believe the hypnosis work only to breakdown in front of everyone *heartbreak*.

jZORQR.gif

Why is life so hard T_T 

And then when he thought he was doing good with Ye Rin, he confessed and everything, cooked for her and then got his heart crushed again. Poor guy!

Joy and sadness are standing back to back T_T

I'm so happy next week's preview looks so cute! I want sunshine for both Yi Do and Jae Hee~

41 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I miss this drama already..... :heart:

They changed Yi Do's reaction to Jae Hee's 'I'm Jae Hee' confession. I think a hug is more appropriate for the situation~ hehe

I'm so gonna miss this drama. KBS is promoting it more this week (finally!).

My favourite boss-secretary bestie~

2x1vRM.gif

4QYR87.gif

wVRmK8.gif

Spoiler

lxM52M.gif

r8MRmp.gif

Shin Sung Rok Cutely Holds Onto His Pillow In Anticipation In “Perfume”

by S. Park
97e4e4ac9e2145d687a1cd6be1fe479b.jpeg?s=

Shin Sung Rok rocks pajamas in new stills for “Perfume”!

On July 22, the KBS 2TV drama gave viewers a peek at its second to final episode.

Shin Sung Rok stars as Seo Yi Do, who became a genius designer to keep his promise to Min Jae Hee (played by Ha Jae Sook) as she saved him from drowning when he was young. Right when he was about to commit suicide, Seo Yi Do saw Min Jae Hee practicing her walk and was able to continue living his life. After meeting Min Jae Hee’s doppelganger Min Ye Rin (played by Go Won Hee), he becomes confused by the love triangle that unfolds.

Last week, Seo Yi Do was rejected after proposing to Min Jae Hee and was also rejected by Min Ye Rin after confessing his feelings for her. He was then shocked as he saw that Min Ye Rin and Min Jae Hee are the same person.

In the stills, Shin Sung Rok looks antsy while holding onto a pillow. Dressed in pajamas, Seo Yi Do is walking around in front of the door to Min Ye Rin’s room. He gets surprised when the door opens before smiling at the person walking out of it. Viewers are curious to see who is making Seo Yi Do break out into a bright smile.

Filmed on set in the city of Ansung located in Gyeonggi Province, Shin Sung Rok walked onto the set in a robe and checkered pajamas, and showed detailed acting with his innocent childlike facial expressions and anxious emotions which wowed the staff and made them burst into laughter.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1340276wpp/shin-sung-rok-cutely-holds-onto-his-pillow-in-anticipation-in-perfume

Archived