[Drama 2019] Perfume 퍼퓸

larus

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm ready for this! Hahaha

Shin Sung Rok And Go Won Hee Feature In Romantic Main Poster For Upcoming Drama “Perfume”

May 24, 2019
by Y. Shin

KBS 2TV’s “Perfume” has released its main posters!

The drama is a fantasy romance about Seo Yi Do (Shin Sung Rok), a genius designer in a creative slump, and Min Ye Rin (Go Won Hee), a mysterious fashion model who has been to hell and back. The two meet right as they are about to lose the meaning in their lives, and they develop chemistry as natural enemies who are thrown into trouble whenever they cross paths.

In the main poster featuring the two leads, Go Won Hee wraps her arms around Shin Sung Rok, who carries her effortlessly. The pink background and English phrase written on the poster (“We are meant to be”) amplifies the romantic mood.

perfume-3.jpg

The second poster features five of the leading actors in the drama: Shin Sung Rok, Go Won Hee, Ha Jae Sook, Cha Ye Ryun, and Kim Min Kyu. Through the cast members’ unique expressions and poses, viewers anticipate the fantastical world that these actors will create.

perfume-2.jpg

The production staff stated, “‘Perfume’ will portray the fantasy-like situations that everyone has imagined through a cheerful and sincere story. We hope you enjoy ‘Perfume,’ which will be renewed into a well-made work, with its fantastic and compact story and the passionate performance of the popular actors.”

“Perfume” will premiere on June 3 at 10 p.m. KST. It will be available on Viki with English subtitles.

Shin Sung-rok finds his muse in Go Won-hee on KBS Perfume

by tccolb

per15.jpg

Another batch of promo have been released for upcoming KBS drama Perfume, including new posters and a new video teaser.

Based on the ideas of living like there’s no tomorrow and the miracle of second chances, the story is a fantasy rom-com with an odd couple at center stage. Namely, a gifted designer plagued by a creative slump and a suspicious fashion model who just came back from hell.

Playing the gifted designer is Shin Sung-rok (An Empress’ Dignity), who’s character’s name is Seo Yi-do. And Go Won-hee (Your House Helper plays the role of the suspicious fashion model, named Min Ye-rin.

0000511823_001_20190524082716483.jpg

The first poster features the two leads embracing each other amidst a cloud of cotton candy pink and sparkly swirls. In English, the caption reads: “We are meant to be.”

In the second poster, the lead characters are shown with the main supporting cast: Cha Ye-ryun (Dazzling Temptation), Kim Min-kyu (Because This Life Is Our First), and Ha Jae-sook (My Absolute Boyfriend) who plays Min Jae-hee.

In the newly released teaser, we see hints of the mysterious connection between Ha Jae-sook’s and Go Won-hee’s characters – who both share the same last name.

The video starts with Shin Sung-rok placing a vinyl record on a turntable and turning on a dramatic classical piece which plays in the background. Throughout the teaser, the shots alternate between Shin Sung-rok in the present and dream-like shots, possibly from a flashback or from Shin’s imagination. Shin Sung-rok works in a shadowy and dark green room, prepares a large sheet of red silk, touches up a drawing of red dress design, and begins cutting the fabric. In between, we see Go Won-hee wearing a similar-looking red dress, smiling brightly in the sunlight, and dancing with Shin Sung-rok while both are dressed in formal attire.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/05/shin-sung-rok-finds-his-muse-in-go-won-hee-on-kbs-perfume/

Go Won Hee Is Shocked To Wake Up In Garbage Heap In Upcoming Drama “Perfume”

by E. Cha
a77edf4cec7741efba3ce299c9d250b4.jpeg?s=

KBS 2TV’s “Perfume” has revealed an intriguing glimpse of its leading lady!

“Perfume” is a new fantasy romance drama about the love story between a neurotic but brilliant fashion designer (played by Shin Sung Rok) and a mysterious model who has been to hell and back (played by Go Won Hee). Just as things look bleak for the two characters, a magical perfume ends up giving both of them a second chance at life.

On May 27, “Perfume” unveiled new stills of Go Won Hee in her starring role as Min Ye Rin, a woman who experiences a miracle after having had everything taken away from her. After being given a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to fulfill her dreams, Min Ye Rin ends up becoming Korea’s hottest rising model.

However, the newly released stills show Min Ye Rin facing a less-than-glamorous situation. In the photos, Min Ye Rin is sleeping by a trash heap on a pile of cardboard boxes before being woken up by a dog licking her face—piquing viewers’ curiosity as to what caused her to wind up sleeping on the street.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1327650wpp/go-won-hee-is-shocked-to-wake-up-in-garbage-heap-in-upcoming-drama-perfume

@katakwasabi  So I ran over here after reading your wall, and here I am. My first time at the Perfume site, I always automatically go to the TLE page. It looks awesome, miss his deep voice, and those bug eyes when he's shocked lol. I am so looking forward to this. Gotta finish my book before this airs, *grits my teeth*...so I was scrolling through pics of TLE to post on my new wattpad site, and I felt so sad again seeing some of those pics. I'm going to post them on my wall, so you can see them. I remember I cried so much at the end, and I was so down, after the show ended, for very long. Hyuk really got into me.

Watch: Shin Sung Rok And Go Won Hee Butt Heads In New “Perfume” Teaser

May 28, 2019
by M. Dang

Perfume” has released a new teaser that showcases the tumultuous relationship between the two leads!

The upcoming KBS 2TV drama is a fantasy romance that tells the story of Seo Yi Do (played by Shin Sung Rok), a genius but neurotic fashion designer in a creative slump, and Min Ye Rin (played by Go Won Hee), a mysterious fashion model who has been to hell and back. The two gain a second chance at life through a magical perfume.

The clip introduces viewers to the hidden sides of the main characters. For instance, Seo Yi Do is capable at work, but he falls down in terror at the sight of a small dog. Min Ye Rin, on the other hand, is revealed to be an overweight woman whose life is full of misfortune. However, due to a mysterious perfume, she appears in front of Seo Yi Do as a much slimmer version of herself and asks him to make her into a model.

The two characters are shown to be constantly at odds, with Seo Yi Do saying, “Because of that person, nothing is going right. It’s ominous. Very ominous.” But at the end of the preview, Seo Yi Do discovers Min Ye Rin back in her original state, leaving viewers curious as to how this might affect their relationship.

Edit: 3rd teaser with eng subs

Hello beautiful people.... :wub:

Just dropping by to check the thread & gosh I love the 3rd teaser! :w00t: Shin Sung Rok is so sweet & OMO, the lady is too fat for his sweetness :D Hahahaha.... I am already curious to know what's going on here! :heart: This is truly amusing that he's found his muse in a fat ajumma.... :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: And can't wait till the premiere & press con... Finally our emperor is having a lead role in a rom-com!!! 

Looking forward to see their interactions on-screen!!!! :D

Perfume-SI1SM1.jpg

8 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Gosh this is disturbing. I petition to ban this baby filter

I am so on board with you on this one... Can't believe that KBS is going along with trends!!!! This is disgusting :crazy: :angry:

It will be an enchanting comedy !!! During the shooting, the screenwriter with the director just smoked well ...:joy::joy::joy:
Shin Sung Rok here is such a cutie! And how he gets scared of the dog ... :joy:Hug and cry, that is, laugh to tears!
Before the teasers I wasn’t sure if I should look, now I dream of a speedy viewing. Dorama will be wonderful. 100%!:thumbsup:

Archived