[Drama 2019] Perfume 퍼퓸

larus

36 minutes ago, triplem said:

I agree that’s the real love triangle :lol: . It’s kind of sweet - like I can’t wait till they both realise Jae Hee is YR . But somehow I get annoyed when Min Suk keeps trying to interfere . 

I can't wait too! I thought he caught on when he had the discussion with the private investigator. I mean..it's the same private investigator his secretary uses. Hahaha

I'm curious how he'll find out. I don't know which one is better...he knows by himself or Jae Hee tells him first...whatever it is or however it will be I want them to be happy. I'm way too invested with them. Hehe

I find YiDo's dreams so melancholic compared to his over the top bravado when he's awake.

I felt like I'd die if anyone was sweet to me

Just like when a rose bush is too sweet

Just like when the sunset is too sweet

I felt like I'd die if anyone was sweet to me

I don't know what I did wrong

But I felt like sweetness would kill me.

- Kim Kyung Mi / Order to Ease Pain (김경미 시집 / 고통을 달래는 순)

I don't really understand poetry, but I think it's sad that he feels sweetness could kill him.

Also that might be the sweetest hand pull and sofa hug ever. Awwwww~

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

No preview yet? 

I want to smack that scumbag husband of hers. Thanks to Edo for punching him. 

No preview yet :(.

I wanted to smack him too. Good job Yi Do for punching him though I think he deserve more punches for being such a sleazebag and a disgrace to humankind. Since they are at E-stream office, hopefully there are cctvs in the room and they can use it as evidence. 

20190705_062924.gif

Bonus gif:

Royal hotness Lee Hyuk and his royal bodyguard. This made me lol. The way he stroked his face..omomo.. Hahahaha

720p-mp4-perfume-episode-10_8.gif

Interesting~ 4 out 5 from the top 5 most viewers per minute (BEST 1 min) are Jae Hee scenes. my hope for a Yi Do - Jae Hee ending seems brighter now. I like both Jae Hee and Ye Rin, so I'm kinda conflicted. But if Jae Hee - Yi Do is end game, I think it will be a Kdrama first! Ahahaha. Plus I do want Jae Hee to be happy with herself, the show has done a good job so far in showing how much she has learned from her mistake in ep 1.

BEST 1 min:

1. Jae Hee princess carrying YiDo

2. Jae Hee kungfu fighting with sasaengs

3. Ji Na and Ye Rin modelling audition

4. Jae Hee-Ye Rin tansformation at the balcony

5. YI Do and Jae Hee encounter at the boutique.

The bros butt heads each time they meet but they are actually so similar.

Why do you keep siding with Min Suk in front of me? 20190706_080437.gif

Can you not talk about Yi Do in front of me?

720p-mp4-perfume-episode-9_10.gif

P/S: Mianhae Min Suk, you're okay but you can't hold a candle to your big bro B)

P/P/S: Sulky Yi Do is the best. Hahahahaha

Snippet of ep 11 (21-22) description

On the other hand, Jae-hee is preparing to return to Jae-hee ...

Spoiler

11부 (21회 22회) 예린에게 광고모델 기회를 준 것이 태준이란 것을 안 이도는 광고계약을 하지 않겠다 선언한다. 하지만 예린에 대한 대중들의 불만과 비난은 점점 높아져만 가고, 이도는 예린의 이미지를 회복시키기 위해 어쩔 수 없는 선택을 하게 된다. 한편, 재희가 태준과 이혼하려는 사실을 안 이도는 재희에게 돌아갈 준비를 하는데...

어쩔수 없는 선택이 결국 태준이랑 계약한다는건가? ㅜ 근데 이도는 진경이까지 자기가 키울 생각을 하는건가?

OMG!

66248734_3046994488651779_33633479756391

[Perfume] Eps 21 & 22 spoilers, Ha Jae Suk x Shin Sung Rok

perfume.png

Article: Naver 'Perfume' Shin Sung Rok finally meets Ha Jae Suk, "How can you not recognize me?" 

1. [+176,-1]
Does a love like this exist? The interior is more important than the exterior~~~ I hope the happy ending isn't about Go Won Hee but Ha Jae Suk. <---THIS!!  True knetz! Interior is more important than exterior. Eventhough Ye rin-Jae hee are the same person, I hope the happy ending involves Jae Hee.

2. [+38,-0]
Min Jae Hee keeps getting prettier. <-- :)

3. [+30,-2]
I was so worried that she'd change when she took the car with Min Suk. ㅠㅠㅋㅋ Find your perfume quickly!!! ㅠㅠ

4. [+52,-27]
The female lead's face feels kind of uncomfortable... I think Ha Jae Suk looks more natural instead. <--- focus on her acting, she's an awesome young actress and you deserve the downvotes you got.

5. [+13,-0]
I think the ending would be getting into a relationship with Seo Yi Do and she'll live as Min Ye Rin after her diet succeeds. <-- no..don't go this way please. Even if she diets its not possible for her to return to her 20yo body.

6. [+10,-0]
My heart breaks for Yi Do ㅡㅠ <---same knetz! Same! He is so conflicted, it breaks my heart.

7. [+6,-0]
Shin Sung Rok is heart fluttering, I'm looking at Ha Jae Suk in a new light with her elegance!! <--- isn't he always? Heh. Yay for Ha Jae Suk!

8. [+3,-0]
Ha Jae Suk-ssi is pretty. <-- she is! About time she gets a more prominent role in a kdrama. 

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/07/perfume-eps-21-22-spoilers-ha-jae-suk-x.html?m=1

-----------------

Excited for this weeks episodes! The previews look promising~ :lol:

I've lost hope with the viewer ratings. Perfume is going against popular variety show Same Bed Different Dreams, SBS changed its timeslot from 11pm to 10pm. Whatevs korean viewers, you all are missing a gem of a drama! 

Himnae cast and crew! Cast and crew are doing an amazing job! Let's be strong until the end~ 

Go Won Hee Looks Stunning In Wedding Photoshoot Teasers For “Perfume”

by C. Hong
c183ad937504419ca3ec523776237e84.jpeg?s=

KBS’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Perfume” has released new stills of lead actress Go Won Hee!

“Perfume” is about a woman who gets a second chance at life when a mysterious perfume gives her back her youth (Go Won Hee) and her love triangle with a famous designer (Shin Sung Rok) and a top celebrity (Kim Min Kyu).

While the romantic entanglements in the drama continue to deepen, the new stills show Go Won Hee looking happy in a wedding dress. As her character, Min Ye Rin, is now working as a model, it is unclear whether the photos are for a fashion pictorial or for a real wedding. Either way, viewers are curious as to the person she is filming with, since the scene includes a cute proposal and a kiss.

The production staff stated, “Go Won Hee put on a wedding dress for the scene and appeared like a true bride. Everyone on set fell for her charms. Min Ye Rin will also be undergoing a major change in her life, so please tune in to see who the lucky guy she will be filming with is.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1337341wpp/go-won-hee-looks-stunning-in-wedding-photoshoot-teasers-for-perfume

58 minutes ago, sharonfu18 said:

So why doesn’t she recognize him? 

It must be from memory loss from a trauma or something, like we were speculating last week.  But this is something that the drama just didn't do right.  They should've given us a hint that she does not remember him for some reason.  Some of the scenes earlier would have made better sense to us, had they cleared it up, or at least hinted it.  There has not even been a hint that JH ever lost her memory.  But now it is being shown rather clearly that she doesn't remember him at all.  But what are we supposed to think about why she doesn't?

But the preview scenes of tomorrow's episode looks great.  Just can't figure what is going to happen but I think quite a bit of interesting stuff is in store.

3 hours ago, jayakris said:

It must be from memory loss from a trauma or something, like we were speculating last week.  But this is something that the drama just didn't do right.  They should've given us a hint that she does not remember him for some reason.  Some of the scenes earlier would have made better sense to us, had they cleared it up, or at least hinted it.  There has not even been a hint that JH ever lost her memory.  But now it is being shown rather clearly that she doesn't remember him at all.  But what are we supposed to think about why she doesn't?

But the preview scenes of tomorrow's episode looks great.  Just can't figure what is going to happen but I think quite a bit of interesting stuff is in store.

Interesting. I think something traumatic happened in the water. She mentioned she had a traumatic incident and she used to be a great swimmer in Grade school (and she saved him when they were little). Maybe she blocked out her childhood or lost her memory like you mentioned? The water scene we saw someone holding on to her ankle. 

Just watched yesterday's eps & Wow!!! This is called a perfect entertainment!!! :lol: Seo E Do.... He is so amazing & the way he cares for both Min Ye Rin & Min Jae Hee is very endearing!!! :kiss_wink: He is a true human being!!! And I think we get an ending for both Min Ye Rin & Min Jae Hee individually at the end of this series!!!! Can't wait for tonight's eps...

And dear @katakwasabi chingu, Shin Sung Rok totally rocks here.... He should have been casted as a rom-com lead sooner!!!! :heart: Ha ha ha... The detective mode is on.... Hope he gives her husband a hit punch!!!! :mrgreen:

image_readtop_2019_501671_15626486343819

Archived