[Drama 2019] Perfume 퍼퓸

larus

Kim Min Kyu Leans On Go Won Hee At The Emergency Room In “Perfume”

by J. K
0dbbf4ec73444063b9c9435b1c7ea0ea.jpeg?s=

In new stills from the drama “Perfume,” Kim Min Kyu’s character Yoon Min Seok surprises Go Won Hee’s character Min Ye Rin!

Spoiler

The latest episodes of the drama have shown Min Ye Rin caught in a love triangle with Seo Yi Do (played by Shin Sung Rok) and Yoon Min Seok. Although Yoon Min Seok first tried to charm Min Ye Rin to upset Seo Yi Do, he’s since found himself having real feelings for her. In the most recent episode, Min Ye Rin learned the surprising truth that Seo Yi Do and Yoon Min Seok are actually half-brothers.

Ahead of the July 1 episode of the KBS 2TV drama, stills were released of the characters Yoon Min Seok and Min Ye Rin at the emergency room.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1335862wpp/kim-min-kyu-leans-on-go-won-hee-at-the-emergency-room-in-perfume

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Softly banging my head over ep 18 ending. Hahaha..why oh why. I only watched bits and pieces. Did not watch the full ep yet. But still..come onnnn. :joy:

Preview for ep 19-20

@triplem its good that he asked first. And him asking first is consistent with his character ahahaha. Kudos writernim!!

720p-mp4-perfumeepisode2-1_4.gif

Hello everyone...

Just watched yesterday's eps & yes, I love the kiss of Seo E Do & Min Ye Rin!! :wub: So Seo E Do is his mom's ex-husband's son! May be that's why he's following a different career as a fashion designer.. And I really can't prejudice what would be there for him as he's in love with a noona, not a dongseng... But I think he'd totally accept her as his love but can't wait to see his reaction when he finds out that she's the same first love from the past!!!! :o

The story is really interesting & beautiful but the two brothers are so out of line here :D It's really blah blah blah to see two grown men fights over a lady :lol: I don't care for Min Suk! I only want Seo E Do & Min Ye Rin to be together at the end!! And oh god, this is so strange... Seo E Do is having one allergy per a break down! NO NO NO!!! I can't see him in pain.. He's already suffered a lot because of his party mom! :( He needs Min Ye Rin by his side... 

And the mystery man who offered Min Ye Rin the magic perfume is back on today's eps... I want her to be immortal in her youth so that she can be there with Seo E Do forever!!! :heart: And I am so happy that I started watching this drama!!! Not a single boring moment & Shin Sung Rok totally rocks!!! Can't wait for the next eps....

Thanks lot for tagging me, dear @katakwasabi chingu... You know I like that OST so much!! :love: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Wanna have a perfect MP3 version as well!!! 

@triplem when I watched the allergy part raw, I thought he purposely ate it and was like: if he ate that on purpose, I will have issues! Where is his epipen! Tsk2. Then I watched with subs...Luckily it was a new allergy and they showed how particular Yi Do is in managing his allergy at the restaurant he goes. Good save drama. Heh. I even googled is it possible to have selective shellfish allergy, and can stress really cause allergies to occur. Haha

Minsuk is turning to be a comic character. And boy was I annoyed when he showed up unannounced at Yi Do's house and I'm also kinda annoyed at Ye Rin for opening the doors for him. If Yi Do knew he was at the door I doubt he will open it. Hahaha. And what is wrong with the security at Yi Do's apartment. The lax of security is worrying. Reporters can barge right in front of his doorstep :joy:

@gm4queen I don't care about MinSuk too. Lol. The bros are way out of line when it comes to Yerin. Tsk3.

Anyways...I didn't expect Jaehee's husband to spiral. He seems to be loosing his mind. Looks like JaeHee's words came true.

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/07/perfume-eps-17-18-spoilers-shin-sung.html?m=1

[Perfume] Eps 17 & 18 spoilers, Shin Sung Rok ♥ Go Won Hee

Article: Naver 'Perfume' Shin Sung Rok  Go Won Hee, a kiss that makes one dizzy... Kim Min Gyu declares, "I'll live with the two" 

1. [+114,-3]
A drama that turns you into a Shin Sung Rok fan. Shin Sung Rok is no longer KaTalk dog. His charisma is exploding in the drama. 

2. [+122,-4]
This drama is stimulating. Shin Sung Rok and Go Won Hee have great chemistry. The drama feels kind of like a drug. It makes you unable to get to your senses after watching it.

3. [+45,-4]
It's sweet. It's so sweet~~

4. [+38,-1]
Stop bickering. It makes my heart flutter more. ㅠㅠ

5. [+34,-4]
It's been a while since time just flew by watching a drama. 

6. [+22,-2]
Shin Sung Rok has this mysterious vibe. Something about him is handsome... and charismatic. ㅠㅠ Everyone, please watch 'Perfume'. 

7. [+18,-2]
Shin Sung Rok is so cool when he smiles.. Hul.. It makes me go, "What's this?" ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+15,-0]
Shin Sung Rok's charisma is amazing and he's so cool. I've fallen for him. 

9. [+14,-1]
Shin Sung Rok is cool~~~ Those mysterious charms~~ Tsundere. 

10. [+13,-2]
This drama is really interesting. ♡ It's probably becauuse the actors are doing their roles so well. Especially Shin Sung Rok-nim. 

Ep. 19 and 20 made me laugh so much. 

Them singing to the tune of Disney's "It's a Small World, after all".  SSR's facial expressions with perfect comedic timing.  The crying scene of the boys' mother and how she wiped her tears. The juvenile tactics both brothers used to 'get' each other. 

It would be really fun  to see more of their hijinks.  And I would not mind seeing less of that jerk of a husband.  -_-

15 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Anyways...I didn't expect Jaehee's husband to spiral. He seems to be loosing his mind. Looks like JaeHee's words came true. 

It would be interesting if the Paradise Delivery ajussi brought another perfume bottle to the husband right after he divorces JaeHee and it made him "horizontally developed" and old -- to balance the youth and "horizontal narrowing" that went to JaeHee permanently.  Then his daughter leaves him for her mother, who is already like her unni-friend.  And our favorite funny pair can be together for ever!

I wish I had started watching this drama, knowing I should take things lightly and just enjoy the quirks rather than think much!  I figured that out only after several episodes.  Then it has been a ride!

By the way, I think Go Won Hee is here to stay, as a top lead lady for many dramas in the future.  She has the whole package, to be in a variety of lead roles.   Great range in acting, to start with.  I have suddenly become a big fan of her.  Kdrama has been starving for a while for some quality young actresses for lead roles, in my opinion, while great male actors are there, dime a dozen.

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

My goodness. This episode has so many giffable moments hahahah

Do all of you also find these scenes even funnier in small-clips form than when we saw it as part of the drama?  Just hilarious to see the clips of those scenes!

Who is the ahjussi? MKs dad/ED step dad? JH/YR’sfather? (ED made it sound like the guy seems familiar...and JH didn’t recognize him when he delivered perfume) so who is he ?! Maybe his identity gives a clue to how and why the perfume ended up with JH.

Hello everyone....

Yesterday's eps were so hilarious to the extend! Glad that the war between two bros didn't last for a long!! Instead, we had so many crack sounds with Seo E Do!! :D :lol: Hah hah ha.... I must say that I had to repeat some scenes 100x times....! The entertainment is so on point in this drama!!!! I love this light-hearted drama so much!!!! :heart: This is so perfect for my taste!!

And is Min Jae Hee's husband is a psycho..???! :w00t: He is greedy for young women who looks exactly like the younger version of his wife!!! He definitely has an attitude problem!!! I dunno how'd Min Jae Hee cop with him..???! I am so frustrated over this bastard husband guy!! He deserves a punishment!!!

And by the way, I dunno if you guys noticed this but I discovered a new dish on the dining table when Ye Rin & Min Suk were having dinner!!!! :mrgreen: I wonder what's the name of the food!!! It's so dark & slender.... :sweat_smile: Ha ha ha.... Just joking!!!

65656876_2243760882602112_66189007590040

Anyway, I am still looking forward for the mystery old guy! Who's he? Where's he from & whst's his connection with Min Ye Rin..???! Can't wait to find out!!! :sweatingbullets: :)

Happy day ya'll :heart:

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/07/perfume-eps-19-20-spoilers-shin-sung.html?m=1

[Perfume] Eps 19 & 20 spoilers, Shin Sung Rok x Go Won Hee

perfume.png

Article: Naver 'Perfume' Shin Sung Rok consoles Go Won Hee, "I'm by your side"  

1. [+215,-4]
Shin Sung Rok saved this drama. ㅋㅋ  He does his acting so tastefully well. 

2. [+105,-3]
Shin Sung Rok played a huge part in making his character Seo Yi Do so charismatic.. 

3. [+80,-1]
That husband, leave Ye Rin alone. ㅠㅠㅠ I didn't care about him at first, but he seems to be the scariest person...

4. [+75,-4]
Shin Sung Rok is heart fluttering and cool. 

5. [+65,-5]
Shin Sung Rok is so rich in facial expressions, I kind of see Jim Carrey in him. ㅎㅎ

6. [+32,-3]
Shin Sung Rok's handsome looks shined in that scene more.

7. [+29,-4]
I knew it since Shin Sung Rok's 'The Last Empress' days~ His acting is good and he's charismatic.

8. [+28,-4]
It seems like Shin Sung Rok has a wide acting range. 

--------

yassss!!! Rake in the praise SSR!!! He's amazing. I don't know if I can view him as a villain anymore. Hahaha. The other actors/actresses are doing awesome too. The ratings are unfortunate. I personally think Perfume will struggle in the ratings game in the upcoming weeks, I sincerely hope my hunch is incorrect. Don't be disheartened cast and crew! Perfume fighting! 

31 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I really enjoyed this week’s episode!! So entertaining. Lots of LOL moments for me... and I like all the developments :D 

Same2! I enjoyed this week's episode a lot. Including Mi Yu's somewhat insincere apology. At least her arc can be closed now. Heh

720p-mp4-perfume-episode-10_14.gif

720p-mp4-perfume-episode-10_10.gif

720p-mp4-perfume-episode-10_16.gif

Also...am I the only one who doesn't feel like there's any love triangle in this drama? I don't know how it will end, but 10 hours in and I don't feel any love triangle at all. It's all about Yi Do and Yerin and Jae Hee. If anything its a love triangle between Yi Do and his 1st and 2nd most important person who is actually the same person. Hahahaha

Min Suk joining them in the house is just fun. Ye Rin treats him like her son or niece :joy:

Archived