[Drama 2019] Perfume 퍼퓸

larus

Kim Min Kyu And Cha Ye Ryun Share A Secretive Back Hug In The Middle Of The Night In “Perfume”

by L. Kim
c12259c82b524eae99ad2ffc8f8b6c95.jpeg?s=

KBS’s “Perfume” released new stills of Kim Min Kyu and Cha Ye Ryun!

In the drama, Cha Ye Ryun plays Han Ji Na, who began her career in fashion as a highly successful model and has since turned her modeling agency, E-stream, into the top agency in Korea. Kim Min Kyu shows his charms as Yoon Min Seok, a multi-talented and world-famous idol with fans all over the globe.

In the previous broadcast, Han Ji Na came to the company for a costume fitting, but she treated him with a dry business attitude. In response, Yoon Min Seok held onto her and asked her not to treat him like a stranger. He then complimented her, saying she looks the prettiest when she smiles. Their relationship hides a story that viewers are already curious about.

In the new pictures, Han Ji Na and Yoon Min Seok are stealing the viewers’ attention with their physical affection. In the drama, the two meet secretly in a remote place. They face each other at a certain distance with Han Ji Na wearing a cold expression and Yoon Min Seok desperately trying to convince her of something. Then suddenly, Yoon Min Seok hugs Han Ji Na with a serious look on his face, but she resolutely turns away from him. These stills pique anticipation about their secret relationship.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1331100wpp/kim-min-kyu-and-cha-ye-ryun-share-a-secretive-back-hug-in-the-middle-of-the-night-in-perfume

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EP 3 full of emotional and fun ride. 

I really don't like Min seok and Ji na character.  I hope jin kyung stay away from Min seok. 

20014_8705_1551.jpg

0000518914_001_20190611153920232.jpgI love Mr. Phobia ❤ 

Grim reaper part 2:D can't wait for next episode. 

Congrats perfume and Go Won Hee!!!

KBS2’s newest fantasy romance drama “Perfume,” which aired its premiere episodes on June 3 and became the most watched drama in its time slot, entered the list in fifth place. The drama’s lead actress Go Won Hee placed No. 5 on the most buzzworthy actors list.

Check out the top 10 TV dramas this week:

1. tvN “Arthdal Chronicles” – 28.31 percent

2. MBC “One Spring Night” – 13.25 percent

3. tvN “Search: WWW” – 8.08 percent

4. KBS2 “Perfume” – 7.04 percent

Check out the top 10 drama actors this week:

1. Jung Hae In (“One Spring Night”)
2. Han Ji Min (“One Spring Night”)
3. Song Joong Ki (“Arthdal Chronicles”)
4. Im Soo Jung (“Search: WWW”)
5. Go Won Hee (“Perfume”)

More: https://www.soompi.com/article/1331335wpp/jung-hae-in-and-arthdal-chronicles-top-lists-of-most-buzzworthy-actors-and-dramas

55 minutes ago, RPM said:

EP 3 full of emotional and fun ride. 

I really don't like Min seok and Ji na character.  I hope jin kyung stay away from Min seok. 

I love Mr. Phobia ❤ 

Grim reaper part 2:D can't wait for next episode. 

I have yet to finish ep 3. Will continue after work today. I'm with you..I like Mr Phobia. He's mostly hilarious and JaeHee/Yerin is a great match for his absurdness. Haha

1560229067_1463693.jpg

I'm enjoying this drama because of the main leads (loved them in Eulachacha Waikiki/The Last Empress) :D those cliffhangers make me want to watch more episodes!

funniest scenes were the "Tale as old as time" scene, sleeping bag, amusement park ride :lol: 

I only watched half of ep 4. And I can't get the 'I Am Blue' musical scene out of my head. It is such a beautiful scene. Imo, whoever is incharge of the song and book selections is doing an amazing job. So many books quoted in several episodes and the songs compliment the overall feel and atmosphere. When I have extra time I might list down all the books and songs. Hahaha

For now..here's JaeHee/Yerin and YiDo reading 'Love in the time of Cholera'.

And 'I am Blue' by Linda Ronstadt 

Perfume version: https://youtu.be/9-6LmI7dN5s

Why this drama so beautiful I'm dying here can't wait for next episode. 

Song selection and references outstanding. Writer really doing great job. 

Shin sung rok, I like him because of his drama Liar Game and still need season 2. 

Ko won hee , I like her character in Strongest delivery man. 

And now with this drama Perfume Totally different reaching to High level Killing me with every scene. 

Am I blue - ko won hee version I need complete track.

Mr. Phobia bg music bad enough for me 

His violin❤ play everything killing me. 

Everything about this drama too good.

Waiting for first love, and his references why he's so intelligent , Medical and Literature both.

2 hours ago, RPM said:

Why this drama so beautiful I'm dying here can't wait for next episode. 

Song selection and references outstanding. Writer really doing great job. 

Shin sung rok, I like him because of his drama Liar Game and still need season 2. 

Ko won hee , I like her character in Strongest delivery man. 

And now with this drama Perfume Totally different reaching to High level Killing me with every scene. 

Am I blue - ko won hee version I need complete track.

Mr. Phobia bg music bad enough for me 

His violin❤ play everything killing me. 

Everything about this drama too good.

Waiting for first love, and his references why he's so intelligent , Medical and Literature both.

I'm liking the references to songs and literature. And also the sound effects used. This drama is bringing out the disney fan in me. I loved disney cartoons when I was a kid (still do), especially beauty and the beast. Ohhh childhood memories.

Anyways..I'm not a violinist and to my untrained eye...he really looked like he played the violin here. Hehe

By the way, is this your instagram account @RPM:lol:

I just started watching this show because i just realized the main female lead is from Eulachacha Waikiki season 1. I really loved her on that show and she's doing very well here. 

10 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Anyways..I'm not a violinist and to my untrained eye...he really looked like he played the violin here.  By the way, is this your instagram account @RPM:lol:

Yes:D

I also like Evil Snow White theme.

He's well known for his work in Musical theater so violin and piano not a big deal. 

Ye Rin had to reinterpret a fairy tale for her model project.

q7VA7r.gif

Yi Do was not having it..and gave this speech

------------

'Listen. People in the fashion trade nust become trendsetters. Clothes are more than just clothes. We have to send messages through clothes.

Innocent, obedient and devoted. Is that the message you want to give in the 21st century? This patriarchal and anachronistic message was fabricated by foolish men for thousand of years in fear of becoming dominated by women. We need to put an end to this!

It's meaningless worrying about how to look more beautiful in front of inferior men. You should proactively come up with a solution. I noticed that you're conscious of other people's attention. It makes you pathetic, so fix it.

I'm telling you to lead a new paradigm of beauty!'

----------

@RPM Ye Rin's final interpretation of snow white :lol:

XL7YMl.gif

@ktcjdrama I was scared of the photobooth since it appeared in the previews. I suppose the photobombing is sufficient to break photobooth killing streak. Hehe

Hello lovelies, wave to dear @katakwasabi @ktcjdrama & @RPM chingus!!!! :wub:

I just watched this weeks eps & I am so in love with this series!!!! Shin Sung Rok is just fantabulous! A CAPITAL WOW FOR HIS SWEET ACTING HERE!!! :love: So happy that he accepted the offer!!! :) He is my fav comedy actor & this drama is already my fav ongoing drama now!!!! 

And back to the plot.... How come Ye Rin is redoing E Do's past..???! I mean it's probably about his 1st love & what just happened to her..???! I am pretty curious now! Is his past love & Ye Rin have the same face..???! Then it can't be a coincidence that she met with the magic perfume!!! :o Looks like it is pre-destined that Seo Yi Do & Min Ye Rin become one soul!!!! :kiss_wink: 

And I dunno about the writer but his/her writing is all strong enough for me to keep me awaiting week by week!!!! It is so beautifully written! :blush: It's so light but so intense at the same time... I love this feeling!!!! Can't wait for the next week!!! And this is the bestest drama line ever... :heart:

You are coming into this void! How could I not fall for you..???! 

(someone please tell me how to not fall for this guy..??)

8484d5432f8a4c8d93e63167d32e63f6.jpeg?s=

Archived