Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2019] Put Your Head on My Shoulder 致我们暖暖的小时光

I'm so sad that its over went by so fast wish there were more episode seem like the last few episodes were rushed but I still loved it

• Like 4

*sigh* This series was so A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E. Not silly fluff (even though I like that), just reasonable and totally likeable characters and story. And the acting was so natural. It just fit! Who doesn't like that show doesn't have a tender heart :ph34r:.

• Like 5

Awww, it ended already.  Super sweet short cute drama.  No nonsense added and the flow was really good.  All the characters, both main leads, second leads and other characters were excellent.  Sad though, it finished already with cute ending. GU Wei mo!!!:kiss_wink:  :wub::wub:

• Like 5

I need them to release all those deleted scenes

Where is the scene where Si Tumo wears the goggles and Gu Weiyi shows her that teardrop thing from the previews?

Where is the scene where Gu Weiyi is pulling Si Tumo on that toy cart with their kid chasing them from the bts?

• Like 4

It is so funny when Gu Weiyi asked Momo's permission to carry on their relationship a step further, Momo asked whether he could "perform" as he "failed" once before.

I suppose he could as Gu Weiyi would have done the "research".

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

19 minutes ago, jacquelinetan said:

It is so funny when Gu Weiyi asked Momo's permission to carry on their relationship a step further, Momo asked whether he could "perform" as he "failed" once before.

I suppose he could as Gu Weiyi would have done the "research".

Poor guy was probably so nervous

That "research" was so technical and dry, not sure what he could have learned to help him perform, but it's the perfect type of useful information he likes to store in that brain of his

• LOL 2

What is this? Who can read Chinese here?

All I got is 5/15 @ 8:00pm, are they giving us extra content???

D6F2XgnVUAE_IHd.jpg

• Love 2

Finally ENDS ... and I am sad... b'cos no more Doraemon .... Gonna miss Gu Wei Yi and Suto Mo alot... this drama makes me smile and feel cheesy alot .. each episode definitely makes me smile and laugh ...especially Gu Wei Yi's character... He really try his very best to get Suto Mo notice him, and he did lots of childish, and crazy stuff for Suto Mo.. something which he won't do for others ... this makes me touched.. 

I am very touched by his sincerity... and his eye only set to Suto Mo .. no one else but suto Mo... and what ever he want to do, he will seek Suto Mo's approval first.. take one good example, he wanted to purchase a new dish washer.. but got rejected by Suto Mo.. the most funny is Suto Mo ask him to pick in between Yuan Yuan (irobot cleaner) vs Dishwasher ... hahahhahahaha .. the way he look at yuan yuan is dorky adorable.. ^^ 

He tries his very best to understand Suto Mo but he fail when he doesn't know why is she angry on him.. he even try to copy his buddy by being drunk hopefully Suto Mo will comfort him ... too bad, his mission fail ... hahahaha

Conclusion, Gu Wei Yi is a dorky adorable Doraemon to Suto Mo ^^

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, rocky689 said:

What is this? Who can read Chinese here?

All I got is 5/15 @ 8:00pm, are they giving us extra content???

Not 100% sure but something about after the finale. I'm hoping this is where we see STM sitting on their son's toy car lol 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I enjoyed this!

Very safe, fluffy rom-com with nice pacing that ties everything up nicely.  Hope more cdramas will emulate the successes of this.

Did it rate high domestically? Wonder why they are putting out the special ep...not complaining thou. :wub:

• Like 3

some sweet gifs of our otp:kiss_wink::wub::heart:

kshEPyE.gif

U425zhf.gif

yX0mkvN.gif

AWWWW, :wub::heart:

Spoiler

3DUVyzE.gif

2i5n5Or.gif

GoYZxEJ.gif

jTCeEF3.gif

VyDydbB.gif

SbWC2pN.gif

cr:weibo

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

By the way, is Viki subbing this drama? Anyone know?

2 hours ago, visiopeia said:

By the way, is Viki subbing this drama? Anyone know?

No, it's on Youtube.

By the way, I think this is becoming more and more the way cdramas are going to get exposure. I actually prefer it not being on Viki, just let that site be predominantly for kdramas. Put Your Head on My Shoulder is actually the first drama that I am watching live streamed on Youtube Friday and Saturday morning in my timezone. I also noticed they have separate channels for English subs, Indonesian subs, Thai subs, etc. They put out so many bts clips and trailers for each episode on their channel as well. For a drama that I enjoy following, this is such a blessing.

I've noticed an onslaught of Chinese drama fan made videos of dramas that I've never even heard of before (China makes 500+ dramas a year, so it's hard to know what's all out including obscure web dramas) and noticed that just about everyone is watching them on Youtube. The subs need a lot of improvement, but it's still nice seeing all these dramas being so easily accessible. 

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, rocky689 said:

No, it's on Youtube.

By the way, I think this is becoming more and more the way cdramas are going to get exposure. I actually prefer it not being on Viki, just let that site be predominantly for kdramas. Put Your Head on My Shoulder is actually the first drama that I am watching live streamed on Youtube Friday and Saturday morning in my timezone. I also noticed they have separate channels for English subs, Indonesian subs, Thai subs, etc. They put out so many bts clips and trailers for each episode on their channel as well. For a drama that I enjoy following, this is such a blessing.

I've noticed an onslaught of Chinese drama fan made videos of dramas that I've never even heard of before (China makes 500+ dramas a year, so it's hard to know what's all out including obscure web dramas) and noticed that just about everyone is watching them on Youtube. The subs need a lot of improvement, but it's still nice seeing all these dramas being so easily accessible. 

The only problem is not all YouTube channels are accessible internationally.  I've had friends in other countries who aren't able to watch dramas on official YouTube channels because it's just not available to them (it's blocked in their countries).  That's why it's still nice to have multi-platforms, to increase availability for all.  ;) 

• Like 5

That is easy to avoid, even on VIKI. They should get a VPN client. I'm surprised that so many people don't use them. Just google what one is recommended to use in your country.

Ha, cute touch, Drama! Fu Pei’s single employee once he starts his company is Chen Xiao Xi!  A fun Easter egg to find in the drama, since that’s how it was originally in the books. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

19 hours ago, rocky689 said:

No, it's on Youtube.

C drama folks are doing it right, kdrama have tons of people willing to translate.. and here me a Jdorama enthusiast can only watch the super popular ones. Why cant Japan be more open like China’s drama industry

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nichiwoohee said:

C drama folks are doing it right, kdrama have tons of people willing to translate.. and here me a Jdorama enthusiast can only watch the super popular ones. Why cant Japan be more open like China’s drama industry

These subs still need a lot of work, some don't even really make sense for someone who understands Mandarin. The best by far are still the fan subbed videos on Viki where they go out of their way to explain things that usually get lost in translation.

• Like 2