[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2019] Put Your Head on My Shoulder 致我们暖暖的小时光

sugarplum892

I'm curious how he is in ballroom dancing since what I have seen in "modern" dances from him didn't leave a good impression at me. Probably seen too much ballets and professional dancers. He surely knows the technics but sadly he totally lacked the aura and the feeling that he loves dancing. For me it felt like he was doing homework. So, I'm curious if he is better in standart dances.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

I'm curious how he is in ballroom dancing since what I have seen in "modern" dances from him didn't leave a good impression at me.

Hahaha:joy: I also saw his dance which was uploaded on weibo, it did not leave a good impression.  I also felt he was practicing and his upper body was not flexible at all.  But he was trying his best to finish of that song.:D

I read about Linyi's profile which clearly stated he majored in Ballroom dancing (maybe it is wrongly stated as he could be doing dancing in general) and I also watched the clip on his ballroom dancing and think nothing about it. Probably he's a newbie so there wont be many clips of his dancing yet.:D

Yang Yang of Love 020 (I was sceptical at 1st but after watching it I was ashamed of myself for being biased against Cdramas) admitted shyly in a  variety show he did Folk Dancing, Ballet and Modern Dancing in 6 years. As he is currently the no 1 Chinese actor there are many video clips of his past dancing which are fantastic.:P

@pad-hari 

To answer your other question about the model/celebrity dude, the bruise on his eye is just special effects make-up (STM explained it to GWY since he asked too).

Ep 17 Epilogue

Spoiler

GWY arranges STM’s and his clothe so that they are holding hands. He then tells STM to go collect her clothes before he goes in his room. STM mutters under her breathe saying he doesn’t even pay her yet he tells her to collect/pick up clothes. STM picks up her sweater without even seeing the cute display GWY put together (lol). She then asks him if he has any money because she needs some for bus fares. He told her to go grab it herself since his wallet is in his jacket. STM is surprised to see her ID picture in his wallet yelling for him questioning where he got it. He replies saying he doesn’t know before walking away smiling/smirking (what a punk haha).

Ep 21 Trailer 

Spoiler

GWY is messaging STM asking where she is. The female senior tries to fix GWY’s tie because STM tied it all messy but little did we know, STM just happens to walk up. GWY sees her (probably has an inner panic) and pulls his tie from the female senior’s hands but in the process actually pulls her to him (lmao I died seeing STM’s reaction). STM’s most likely pretty upset therefore we see GWY trying to catch up to her to explain. When he pulled her up onto the smaller goal (~swoon~), she pushes him yelling at him to put her down.

He asks, “What can I do so you won’t be mad anymore?”

She replies, “I don’t know, you think about it.”

THEN KISS! (~dies~)

*I was laughing pretty hard when GWY was catching up to STM because it only takes him a few steps to catch up her to with his loooong legs compared to her tiny ones. Though I have to say, I LOVE THE HEIGHT DIFFERENCE!

Ep 23 Trailer 

Spoiler

STM: “What? To Germany?”

GWY: “Un”

STM: “For how long?”

GWY: “Half a year or longer.”

STM: “When?”

GWY: “The school is preparing the process right now. The earliest, two weeks. XXX University (I think it’s the German university) send the request last year so many things are already prepared.

STM: “You’re only telling me now?”

GWY: “I wasn’t sure myself if I would be going. Maybe because Zhou Lei scored better than me since he’s very serious about it while I’m busy with my relationship/dating”

STM: “So you’re saying I’m affecting your studies?”

GWY: “I didn’t mean it that way.”  

STM: “Who else is going?”  

GWY lists all the people going 

[GWY’s bedroom]

(I think it’s STM mom’s voiceover, she might be telling GWY that STM is going to be so clingy he can’t get rid of her)

STM: “Take me with you T^T”

GWY: “Okay then lay down properly (so she can fit in the suitcase)”

STM: (cries) “You can’t go to Germany by yourself. You can’t drink German beer by yourself. You can’t leave me by myself, something might happen/go wrong.

(Picks her up) [AHHHHHHHH I CAN’T! IT’S TOO SWEET! Thank you director!]

STM: “Take me with you.”

GWY: “I’ll be back soon. It’ll be okay.”

Ep 24 Trailer 

Spoiler

[In GWY’s room]

GWY tells STM to take a break from job searching. She says if she doesn’t look for a job then is he going to take care of her. He replies he can before pulling out his card. STM doesn’t think he has much money in his account. GWY says that his grandma sent it to him after finding out they’ll be getting married. On the card is all the money GWY’s scholarship money that he sent to his grandma who saved it. STM replies, “Then there’s not much in there.” GWY nonchalantly says, “$240,000.” STM glides over after hearing the amount, then after sitting on his lap says she didn’t know better (this part of speech was done using historical Chinese way of speaking so can’t translate that well). When GWY tries to take the card back, STM replies saying he can’t keep it because who knows when another weird machine will pop up in their house. She said she’ll keep it and promises not to spend the money.  

Awwww, @tenten0227, TU so much for the translation of whatever i asked for you.  :heart: But ep.22 preview is missing.  This is where i am so curious if they are talking about making love.  Both of them are in GWY's room sleeping on his bed.  STM suddenly feels shy and tries to leave the room, but he just pull her back with his hand when he accidentally touches her boobs.  She tells him and he takes his hand from her apologises to her and sleeps.  Thats when she realises he is such a good chap and never crosses the line and looks at him with her loving eyes.  She tells him something and the preview ends.  If anybody has finished reading the novel, they can enlighten us.  @themarchioness, have you finished reading the novel?  Will they sleep/make love before he leaves for Germany?

I typically watch kdramas but there aren’t too many interesting ones playing at the moment so I have included cdramas (with good reviews) into my watchlist.

this one is one I am following. 

I’m also watching cdrama the brightest star in the sky - marathoned it actually. It is that good. Two more eps to the end next week. The leads there are cute like in this but a little more mature. It’s my first Huang Zitao drama- strangely charming and left a good impression.

about Lin Yi’s dance - heh, I had the same thoughts. He looked like he was skidding all over ice than ballroom dance. Haha. I can’t imagine where his partner would fit into the space around him.  Sorry, but I laughed so much watching it. 

In ep20 though, in appreciation of him splurging on a meal for them, her friends whispered in DWY’s ear that Momo had sensitive ears. Kinda kinky. So I wld expect to see something of that nature but wonder how it’ll be expressed.

On 5/4/2019 at 3:20 PM, pad-hari said:

But ep.22 preview is missing.  This is where i am so curious if they are talking about making love.  Both of them are in GWY's room sleeping on his bed.  STM suddenly feels shy and tries to leave the room, but he just pull her back with his hand when he accidentally touches her boobs.  She tells him and he takes his hand from her apologises to her and sleeps.  Thats when she realises he is such a good chap and never crosses the line and looks at him with her loving eyes.  She tells him something and the preview ends.  

She asked him if he really likes her and he wondered why she asked. She said she wanted to confirm the fact. And he said quite matter of factly that he loves her. 

Wow. 

There are some videos showing Lin Yi dance with Kpop Songs like BTS, he is so :love:, with all his stiffness emotionless as GWY in drama, as a big n tall young man he has a smooth moves and full of emotion when dancing.

15 hours ago, nichiwoohee said:

I’m in constant switching mode from “poor gwy,so very loving and dedicated to momo but always ends up in failure” to “poor momo.. always getting weird or somewhat cold gestures from gwy”

:lol:

Omg this is also me! You got in on point! :joy:

Omg what will happen, why momo crying inside the suitcase :sweatingbullets: thx for the gif @pad-hari

8 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Omg what will happen, why momo crying inside the suitcase :sweatingbullets: thx for the gif @pad-hari

Hi there!!!:wub: are you watching this series with subtitles?  Then this the scene from EP.20.  ok, I will put under the spoiler for those of you who have not watched yet.  I watched it raw and just understood from the scene situation and not accurate.  

Spoiler

GWY is being selected as a merit student to go to Germany for nearly 6 months, I suppose for higher studies.  He came to know only recently and when packing his things, she will sit inside his suitcase to pack and carry her also.  Sweet but sad:heart:.  So, he will console her when she cry like a baby!!!! Cutie pies!!!!:kiss_wink:

3 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Hi there!!!:wub: are you watching this series with subtitles?  Then this the scene from EP.20.  ok, I will put under the spoiler for those of you who have not watched yet.  I watched it raw and just understood from the scene situation and not accurate.  

Hide contents

GWY is being selected as a merit student to go to Germany for nearly 6 months, I suppose for higher studies.  He came to know only recently and when packing his things, she will sit inside his suitcase to pack and carry her also.  Sweet but sad:heart:.  So, he will console her when she cry like a baby!!!! Cutie pies!!!!:kiss_wink:

Hi yes i have watched it up to ep 16 engsub on youtube, no problem about spoiler, i dont mind hahaha, but for other users maybe better put it in the spoiler mode. Ah finally he got chosen to go to Germany, well arent we all already guess it though, that ZL never been better than GWY.

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

oh well....MoMo will have another love rival upon GWY being there :D hahahaha

Do you mean the superstar? Forgot his name.

Archived