[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2019] Put Your Head on My Shoulder 致我们暖暖的小时光

sugarplum892

Episode 14 Recap 

Like the last one, I didn't cover minor scenes and focused only on our main couple. 

Spoiler

[In the morning]

Even after much thinking, GWY still can’t recall whether or not he kissed STM, he only remembers drinking a lot and passing out. STM is super irked that he doesn’t remember. He asked her if she put the cat properly in the cat backpack, to which she replies yes. GWY then says “Good, I don’t want you to forgot” which triggers her to run to the fridge grabbing a bunch of beer and forcing GWY to drink it. Even after multiple cans he still doesn’t remember until STM puts her face close to his. Dummy then tries to go on for the kiss but got pushed away by STM, who says “It’s good that you remember then” before leaving.

[STM at work]  

It seems that she is putting together some rubric with points for the things GWY did [In the lab with just GWY, professor, and the other male student] GWY told them that he needs advice since he kissed STM when he was drunk, he wants to know if she dislikes him since she pushed him away this morning. They try to come up with a plan to help GWY win STM over. After a long discussion, they conclude that GWY must take STM to a place where she can’t leave and the place must be romantic.

[After GWY picks STM from work]

After seeing her rubric, GWY does different things in order to earn points but most of them were unsuccessful.

[At the amusement park]

GWY says that he has something to tell STM but as we can see, doing it at the bumpers cars was a really bad choice. He tries again merry-go-around but is interrupted with a call from his professor who was worried since the cat was acting funny after getting shots.

[At the vet]

STM wants to take the cat home but the professor says he’ll take it instead.

[Back home]

STM took points off for situations regarding the clogged drain and the robot cleaner. So when the robot cleaner needed to be charged GWY didn’t plug it in and later said he’ll go unclog the drain. Afterwards, he asks if STM wants to eat her favorite snail noodles but she already feel asleep.

[The next morning]

GWY comes back with STM’s favorite noodles. She asked him why he’s cooking it, to which he replies she didn’t eat last night. STM says no one eats snail noodles this early in the morning (the noodles are pretty heavy, Chinese people prefer to eat light things for breakfast), but since he already made it she said she’ll eat it. At the table, GWY tries to hold his breathe since he can’t stand the smell of the noodles (it does have a strong, weird smell but it tastes really good). STM tells him to go back to his room but he declined. Suddenly, STM asks him, “GWY, do you like me?”.      

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As cute it was, he deserved it :joy:. When you confess to a girl do it in her language and not in yours. STM is a honest girl, so direct honesty will work the best with her. She isn't that romantic like he is.

Is everyone here active Chinese drama viewers and/or Kdrama viewers? The only drama I'm currently watching is Put Your Head on My Shoulder, which is ending in a few weeks. Though I did just start Le Coup de Foudre, I'll know if I'll continue after a few episodes. Then, I'm waiting for Park Boyoung's Abyss to air. 

Otherwise, I'm in a drama drought where not much catches my attention. Please give me suggestions of any good dramas~ thank you all!  

30 minutes ago, tenten0227 said:

Is everyone here active Chinese drama viewers and/or Kdrama viewers? The only drama I'm currently watching is Put Your Head on My Shoulder, which is ending in a few weeks. Though I did just start Le Coup de Foudre, I'll know if I'll continue after a few episodes. Then, I'm waiting for Park Boyoung's Abyss to air. 

Otherwise, I'm in a drama drought where not much catches my attention. Please give me suggestions of any good dramas~ thank you all!  

I typically watch kdramas, but started watching some cdramas as well, I didn’t know Le Coup de Foudre started! Thought it wasn’t out yet? How is it so far?

I’ve been on a bit of kdrama drought as well which is why I’ve discovered cdramas. What kind of dramas do you like? I can recommend some, based on your taste. The ones I’ve liked have been trendy, so you may have already seen it. 

-Because this life is my first (was obsessed with this one)

-fight my way

-weight lifting fairy kim bok joo

-reply series (1997, 1994, 1988)

-sassy go go

-why secretary kim 

-my id is Gangnam beauty 

-thirty but seventeen 

-my father is strange (longer family drama)

im currently watching her private life along with put your head on my shoulder

So..The drama is so cute and addicting..Not only the main leads but other characters here are likable too.. I specially like it when lead girl character suits to my liking..In this drama Si Tu Mo is cool and cute. The second lead Wang Shan is so cool as well. And about the lead boy- Not only Gu Wei Yi is sensible and handsome but also has his eyes only for Mo Mo..How adorable is that! On the other hand Fu Pei is pitiful but understanable character. Over all I'm loving it very much- and once again main leads are just so very sweet. :wub:

SINOPSIS-Put-Your-Head-on-My-Shoulder-Ep

On other hand the wait for sub is gonna wear me out. I mostly stick to kdrama and watch cdrama once in a while. I shouldn't have started it ongoing just because I was bored and didn't feel like picking a kdrama yet..I can watch kdrama raw now a days but cdrama is another story.

Done watching 12 episode. I see next four episodes are out without sub.. Any idea when subs are gonna be uploaded?

41 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

Done watching 12 episode. I see next four episodes are out without sub.. Any idea when subs are gonna be uploaded?

If you read up the thread, you'll see this has been answered several times.  But basically, there are advance episodes for VIP, paid members that people rip and upload online; these are made available on Wednesday.  There are also the official episodes that are made available on Wednesday/Thursday.  The subbed versions of the official episodes are then made available on Friday/Saturday.  The VIP episodes are four episodes ahead of the official episodes, so subs aren't slow or delayed.  That's just how the airing of C dramas generally work.

MUST WATCH!!!!  Deleted Scenes??? Why are these not in the episodes?

Translation for part in the store:

GWY: Hello, do the heat packs have Doraemon designs? 

Lady: What designs? once you peel it, aren't they all the same?

GWY: How about the hot water bag?

Lady: No

GWY: bye

Lady: A grown richard simmons man, what's the point of picking designs? when it's dark aren't they all the same?

THAT LAST PART......GWY being shady AF, how dare he keep Momo from seeing the love of her life

Thank you, I understand why they were cut out. As cute they are they aren't really needed except the first one. It let us know that he did notice her before the bike crash. 

43 minutes ago, usagi1997 said:

Thank you, I understand why they were cut out. As cute they are they aren't really needed except the first one. It let us know that he did notice her before the bike crash. 

Not exactly inside the episode, but as one of those Easter Eggs at the end of the episode. Like the first one would have been perfect for the very last episode, now I'm anticipating what they have in store for that last episode.

Omo! So our male lead here, Linyi majored in Ballroom Dancing and is a model. :D

Coincidentally, Yang Yang of mega hit Love 020 also majored in Dancing of different genre. His dancing skill is simply sensational.:P

@tenten0227 you must watch this as it is also a college love story which garnered 20 billion viewership in 2016. The OTP's chemistry is off the chart. I only watched it recently after reading many comments on Kdrama blogs.

Xu Kai Zheng of Well Intended Love also majored in Ballet before becoming a model and actor.:D

I'm new to Cdramas (only started recently to relearn my Chinese) and as a dance enthusiast, it is indeed fascinating to discover that their actors have dancing background.:wub:

Ep 17 Recap 

Spoiler

[In the kitchen at night]

While GWY is facing the fridge drinking beer(?), STM approaches asking “What are you doing?”, scaring GWY and causing him to spill his drink. She slips, he catches her, they twirl dramatically, he leans her against the fridge and they kiss!!! ~melts~

[The two sitting on the couch after the kiss]

STM rubs her neck with a strained face. GWY asks her ways what’s wrong, she replied her neck feels cold. He then proceeds to close the balcony door; she grabs his hands saying it’s not because of the wind but because she was leaning against the refrigerator for too long.

(After a small period of silence)

The sound of you closing the door might wake Shan Shan up. GWY asks if Wang Shan is going back to the dorms the next they. They call Fu Pei. GWY actually tells Fu Pei to come pick her up now (lol). STM told Fu Pei not to listen to him saying Shan Shan is sleeping now, GWY interrupts telling him to pick her tomorrow. STM chides GWY saying why can’t he a little subtler. GWY replies saying he already was. STM asks what would he say if he wasn’t being subtle/less direct. GWY replies, “I would say, ‘Your gf is at my house, very annoying’” (lmao).

[The next morning]

Shan Shan tells STM to wake GWY up for breakfast. STM is reluctant saying he might be sleeping. Shan Shan said she saw him earlier in the morning sitting in the kitchen so that’s why she bought food for all of them. STM was saying he’ll come out to eat when he wants to when GWY came out from his room. Shan Shan chides STM stating to use her chopsticks to eat since its oily, GWY glares at her (so cute). GWY then tells STM to use her hands. Shan Shan asks them if they have any plans today, GWY replied “No”. He then taps STM’s foot under the table. STM gets his signal asking Shan Shan various things to get her out the house but with no success. But Shan Shan actually has an exam that day so she was leaving anyways. Our main couple shares happy glances (love is in the air~).  

[The main couple at home after Shan Shan left]

The two have just finished watching two movies, STM didn’t want to watch another one. GWY suggests going shopping, STM said just went the day before. He then said let’s go eat but STM points at all the snacks they ate saying she’s full. She then suggests to go exercise but GWY doesn’t want to. She gives him a cute smile and he easily gives in.

[Outside]

STM teases GWY who doesn’t know how to play ping pong. Afterwards, they encounter guys skating. STM fawns over how cool they are, GWY glares at her (haha), she replies saying he’s still the most handsome. GWY wants to try to impress her but fails miserably (lol).  

[Returning home from exercising]

The two can’t bear to part with each other so they sit on the couch together even though both are getting sleepy. They ended up falling asleep on the couch leaning against each other.  

[The next morning]

STM wakes up staring at GWY but pretends to be sleeping when GWY opens his eyes, now she’s pondering when she should open her eyes so it’s not awkward. But little did she know, he already knew she was awake (our poor STM). [At the bus stop] GWY grabs STM’s hand when they’re sitting at the bus stop saying that the bench is cold (che~ so sweet).

[STM at work]

Her fellow intern tells her that they both have to submit a proposal for a project. Also telling her that interns get to go on winter break.

[GWY at the lab]

The new lady is their senior who is studying in Germany. She’s there to help the professor pick who will be going with them to Germany to study.

[STM in the elevator with the celebrity guy]

STM is waiting for a reply from GWY asking him if he’s coming to pick her up. The celebrity dude tells her that no reply means he won’t be coming to pick her up. Little does he know, GWY was already there waiting for his dear STM

@tenten0227 thank you so much for the recap for ep.17.  At the end of ep.17, in the last part of epilogue, he is giving her money.  is he providing  her with the day-to-day allowance?  if so, wow!!!! then he is really a great BF to her.:kiss_wink:.  How did the model at STM's workplace get hurt in his left eye?  was there any mention about it?

can you give us the gist of the preview for 21-22 and 23-24?   They seem to be very active and energetic in advancing their love, they are sleeping side by side and are they talking about making love?  

10 hours ago, gladys57 said:

Omo! So our male lead here, Linyi majored in Ballroom Dancing and is a model. :D

Coincidentally, Yang Yang of mega hit Love 020 also majored in Dancing of different genre. His dancing skill is simply sensational.:P

@tenten0227 you must watch this as it is also a college love story which garnered 20 billion viewership in 2016. The OTP's chemistry is off the chart. I only watched it recently after reading many comments on Kdrama blogs.

Xu Kai Zheng of Well Intended Love also majored in Ballet before becoming a model and actor.:D

I'm new to Cdramas (only started recently to relearn my Chinese) and as a dance enthusiast, it is indeed fascinating to discover that their actors have dancing background.:wub:

There are many specialized schools for dance in China that train these dancers since they are young. A lot of them are hand-picked when they are kids for their looks and body proportions and there are a lots of famous actors and actresses that were once dancers. It seems like a natural transition for a lot of them. There are even kpop agencies that specifically scout from these dance school in China to become trainees in Korea.

Archived