Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2019] Put Your Head on My Shoulder 致我们暖暖的小时光

finally i took it up and watch this one :D 

first impression....GuWeiYi remind me of the guy in My ID is GangNam Beauty :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Episode 14 Recap 

Like the last one, I didn't cover minor scenes and focused only on our main couple. 

Spoiler

[In the morning]

Even after much thinking, GWY still can’t recall whether or not he kissed STM, he only remembers drinking a lot and passing out. STM is super irked that he doesn’t remember. He asked her if she put the cat properly in the cat backpack, to which she replies yes. GWY then says “Good, I don’t want you to forgot” which triggers her to run to the fridge grabbing a bunch of beer and forcing GWY to drink it. Even after multiple cans he still doesn’t remember until STM puts her face close to his. Dummy then tries to go on for the kiss but got pushed away by STM, who says “It’s good that you remember then” before leaving.

[STM at work]  

It seems that she is putting together some rubric with points for the things GWY did [In the lab with just GWY, professor, and the other male student] GWY told them that he needs advice since he kissed STM when he was drunk, he wants to know if she dislikes him since she pushed him away this morning. They try to come up with a plan to help GWY win STM over. After a long discussion, they conclude that GWY must take STM to a place where she can’t leave and the place must be romantic.

[After GWY picks STM from work]

After seeing her rubric, GWY does different things in order to earn points but most of them were unsuccessful.

[At the amusement park]

GWY says that he has something to tell STM but as we can see, doing it at the bumpers cars was a really bad choice. He tries again merry-go-around but is interrupted with a call from his professor who was worried since the cat was acting funny after getting shots.

[At the vet]

STM wants to take the cat home but the professor says he’ll take it instead.

[Back home]

STM took points off for situations regarding the clogged drain and the robot cleaner. So when the robot cleaner needed to be charged GWY didn’t plug it in and later said he’ll go unclog the drain. Afterwards, he asks if STM wants to eat her favorite snail noodles but she already feel asleep.

[The next morning]

GWY comes back with STM’s favorite noodles. She asked him why he’s cooking it, to which he replies she didn’t eat last night. STM says no one eats snail noodles this early in the morning (the noodles are pretty heavy, Chinese people prefer to eat light things for breakfast), but since he already made it she said she’ll eat it. At the table, GWY tries to hold his breathe since he can’t stand the smell of the noodles (it does have a strong, weird smell but it tastes really good). STM tells him to go back to his room but he declined. Suddenly, STM asks him, “GWY, do you like me?”.      

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

so this is the airing schedule :) last date of airing is May/16 :D they are only giving us 24 episode of fluff lols

NJHW6KR1WKyV5cjmdCAuU8FlxvHzlkhprAOzeKI7

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Did any of you guys notice that on his confession letter, the Doraemon that GWY drew was winking?

Poor guy, all that wasted effort 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

As cute it was, he deserved it :joy:. When you confess to a girl do it in her language and not in yours. STM is a honest girl, so direct honesty will work the best with her. She isn't that romantic like he is.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Is everyone here active Chinese drama viewers and/or Kdrama viewers? The only drama I'm currently watching is Put Your Head on My Shoulder, which is ending in a few weeks. Though I did just start Le Coup de Foudre, I'll know if I'll continue after a few episodes. Then, I'm waiting for Park Boyoung's Abyss to air. 

Otherwise, I'm in a drama drought where not much catches my attention. Please give me suggestions of any good dramas~ thank you all!  

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, tenten0227 said:

Is everyone here active Chinese drama viewers and/or Kdrama viewers? The only drama I'm currently watching is Put Your Head on My Shoulder, which is ending in a few weeks. Though I did just start Le Coup de Foudre, I'll know if I'll continue after a few episodes. Then, I'm waiting for Park Boyoung's Abyss to air. 

Otherwise, I'm in a drama drought where not much catches my attention. Please give me suggestions of any good dramas~ thank you all!  

I typically watch kdramas, but started watching some cdramas as well, I didn’t know Le Coup de Foudre started! Thought it wasn’t out yet? How is it so far?

I’ve been on a bit of kdrama drought as well which is why I’ve discovered cdramas. What kind of dramas do you like? I can recommend some, based on your taste. The ones I’ve liked have been trendy, so you may have already seen it. 

-Because this life is my first (was obsessed with this one)

-fight my way

-weight lifting fairy kim bok joo

-reply series (1997, 1994, 1988)

-sassy go go

-why secretary kim 

-my id is Gangnam beauty 

-thirty but seventeen 

-my father is strange (longer family drama)

im currently watching her private life along with put your head on my shoulder

• Like 3

I use to watch a lot off K dramas and since Ten Miles OF peach Blossoms I am more in to C dramas specially costume / history are my favorite .

• Like 3

8 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

As cute it was, he deserved it :joy:. When you confess to a girl do it in her language and not in yours. STM is a honest girl, so direct honesty will work the best with her. She isn't that romantic like he is.

i laugh my head off with his confession styles i was like....who the hell can figure that out....

not everyone is a physic genius like he is lols and the team.....honestly lols they are all the cute 3 lil musketeers :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Does anyone else feel like GWY is a quintessential second lead turned into the main lead in this drama? 

• Like 5

So..The drama is so cute and addicting..Not only the main leads but other characters here are likable too.. I specially like it when lead girl character suits to my liking..In this drama Si Tu Mo is cool and cute. The second lead Wang Shan is so cool as well. And about the lead boy- Not only Gu Wei Yi is sensible and handsome but also has his eyes only for Mo Mo..How adorable is that! On the other hand Fu Pei is pitiful but understanable character. Over all I'm loving it very much- and once again main leads are just so very sweet. :wub:

SINOPSIS-Put-Your-Head-on-My-Shoulder-Ep

On other hand the wait for sub is gonna wear me out. I mostly stick to kdrama and watch cdrama once in a while. I shouldn't have started it ongoing just because I was bored and didn't feel like picking a kdrama yet..I can watch kdrama raw now a days but cdrama is another story.

Done watching 12 episode. I see next four episodes are out without sub.. Any idea when subs are gonna be uploaded?

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

Done watching 12 episode. I see next four episodes are out without sub.. Any idea when subs are gonna be uploaded?

If you read up the thread, you'll see this has been answered several times.  But basically, there are advance episodes for VIP, paid members that people rip and upload online; these are made available on Wednesday.  There are also the official episodes that are made available on Wednesday/Thursday.  The subbed versions of the official episodes are then made available on Friday/Saturday.  The VIP episodes are four episodes ahead of the official episodes, so subs aren't slow or delayed.  That's just how the airing of C dramas generally work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

talking about FuPei....i was like this guy is kind fickle in making up his mind....he like one thing and he thought that everything will wait for him...

and when the thing was no longer there he tried to fight for it .... that is a credit i ought to give it to him even though i think he has left it too late....

MoMo was there all this while waiting for him.....her indication of liking him is as clear as crystal ice.....however he let it stand still....was it due to his dad? even though im not seeing him stepping down from his dad over bearing styles.

• Like 3

MUST WATCH!!!!  Deleted Scenes??? Why are these not in the episodes?

Translation for part in the store:

GWY: Hello, do the heat packs have Doraemon designs? 

Lady: What designs? once you peel it, aren't they all the same?

GWY: How about the hot water bag?

Lady: No

GWY: bye

Lady: A grown richard simmons man, what's the point of picking designs? when it's dark aren't they all the same?

THAT LAST PART......GWY being shady AF, how dare he keep Momo from seeing the love of her life

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Thank you, I understand why they were cut out. As cute they are they aren't really needed except the first one. It let us know that he did notice her before the bike crash. 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, usagi1997 said:

Thank you, I understand why they were cut out. As cute they are they aren't really needed except the first one. It let us know that he did notice her before the bike crash. 

Not exactly inside the episode, but as one of those Easter Eggs at the end of the episode. Like the first one would have been perfect for the very last episode, now I'm anticipating what they have in store for that last episode.

• Like 2