Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2019] Put Your Head on My Shoulder 致我们暖暖的小时光

Hi Im newbie.. hoping that this trend is still active???im a huge fan of PUTYOURHEADONMYSHOULDER..i actually watch it for 5 times.. still cant get over it!

Can i ask? Is it true that this novel has a book 3?? And there's a season 2 this coming 2020? I actually read that on comment section in youtube and facebook after watching video's of this c-drama that ilove so much.. hope someone notice me

Finished watching this drama after a friend recommended it. Tbh, I find this drama over-rated and didn't live up to the hype . There is no plot and depth in characters just bunch of cute scenes compiled together. Thankfully leads were cute enough for me to be able to finish it.

Well, that is a Slice of Life Drama. They are known for their realistic set-up and not for their exciting and deep story. Technically this is about a couple building a healthy relationship and finding their way in modern life without the need of a hero. Normal life often is a bit boring :phew:. I just would say this type of Drama isn't for you.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yeah im agree with you! The story was very simple, no dramas its just that way it is.. i reaally love how they start There relationship and todays generation that was also happening getting married at early age same like me.. that's i think a simple woman could wish for.. no family complication no betrayal.. i suggest this c-drama to my sister and even i watch this for almost 5x i still laugh.. hoping for season 2 for how they manage there life with there work and etc..