Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2019] Put Your Head on My Shoulder 致我们暖暖的小时光

8 hours ago, themarchioness said:

@raziela & @pocohantas01, I don't think the novel's been translated yet.  If there was one, it'd be listed here: https://www.shushengbar.net/?p=10783

Similarly, the ALSB Facebook group would've mentioned it (as they track all things related to ALSB and now PYHOMS) and there's been not a word.  Sorry!

Thanks very much for replying.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2019 at 12:45 PM, themarchioness said:

@raziela & @pocohantas01, I don't think the novel's been translated yet.  If there was one, it'd be listed here: https://www.shushengbar.net/?p=10783

Similarly, the ALSB Facebook group would've mentioned it (as they track all things related to ALSB and now PYHOMS) and there's been not a word.  Sorry!

I read the Korean translation of the novel which was taken down last Saturday because they're going to officially release the Korean version this year. The book has 71 chapters + 4? or 10 extra chapters.

They omitted and changed a lot of things. Fu Pei is not just a jerk in the book, he's literally trash. As for Wan Shan, her character in the book is SO different from the drama! She's the total opposite! But overall, the book has it's different charm! Gu WeiYi is kinda playful with Momo. He teases her a lot in the book which is really cute!!

They didn't go to the same university in the book but like in the drama, GWY and Fu Pei are roommates and same for Momo and Wan Shan. Momo and Fu Pei are close friends, but more like Fu Pei is clingy onto Momo. Momo's gives him a cold shoulder sometimes. Wan Shan has a big crush on Fu Pei and even annoys Momo in some occasions to get to see Fu Pei. Momo thought GWY was gay lmao she thought GWY has a crush on Fu Pei, but GWY is just annoyed(?) bec Fu Pei always talks Momo.

Anyway, if you have questions, I'll answer them^^

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

Put your head on my shoulder

Perfect title for this soft and tender love story that's title fits it to a T...

Rather late in watching it but still thankful that it's better late than never.  Often you can miss some amazing dramas just because of timing and life's ups and downs and being busy.  Still I am glad that with a little searching and reading opinions you can go back and find a real treasure...

This drama was a step by step view of not only what falling in love feels like, it's fears, courage and pure joy that fills every part of you. Until you just think you will bust of pure happiness when you realize that other person loves you too...

Often it's in the gentle way you lay your head on their shoulder because it's safe and warm and their shoulder holds you up because their heart is beating strong and thankful that you are there where they were waiting and hoping you would be...

My last thought watch the ending completely for there is a sweet surprise that awaits you and it's like real life in saving the best for that last bite.  It's the not knowing what you will see that makes it something worth looking forward too...

• Love 1

anyone like this better than ALSB? I still will continue, but I kind of tired of lovey-dovey college love story~

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rosierosie said:

anyone like this better than ALSB? I still will continue, but I kind of tired of lovey-dovey college love story~

Me! I like it faaaar more than ALSB where I wished for the first time ever the heroine has choosen the 2nd ML.
This series is far better. The heroine isn't dumb and she will make her way in life without a man. I really loved her since the hero is a bit social awkward sometimes and needed her help. It is just pure fluff and where ALSB is a mess of misunderstanding pretty often the OTP of Head on my shoulder slowly is building a relationship of mutual trust.

• Like 3

@rosierosie i agree with @usagi1997 where the female lead isnt all on the useless trail where she need the guy for everything.....

the girl is more independent....and while the girl isnt too bright she still has enough gut to make her own life work.....

however i dont wish that the girl ended up with the 2nd lead though....as in my eyes the guy was too fickle minded ....he cant make up his own mind till he start seeing the male lead snooping around and being there more and more with the girl that he has the sense of foreboding that the girl will not be there to wait for him

• Like 2

WBS was fickle? I never noticed that. For me he knew he was friendzoned and prefer the be her friend instead of a rejected lover. I loved him also because the actor was terrifc. He was making HYT's acting look even worse and his chemistry with SY was really good.

• Like 1

they were more than friend at a point.....however he pull back when they started to be more than that......it was just like this all the while.....on and off and off and on....

however he is terrific....at a point....with his father appearance it kinda show us why he was so....why he couldnt take relationship seriously.....and to me his acting is on par :) and XF always managed to create chemistry with whoever she is thrown with.... :) 

• Like 1

Um...are you talking about FP? I was talking about ALSB 2nd ML. Head on my Shoulder doesn't really have a triangle at all since the heroine clearly grew out of her infatuation before she fell for our Nerd.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, usagi1997 said:

Um...are you talking about FP? I was talking about ALSB 2nd ML. Head on my Shoulder doesn't really have a triangle at all since the heroine clearly grew out of her infatuation before she fell for our Nerd.

oooo yea ....HYT kinda good for those cool roles.....in a way i guess.....**whispering** i bing thru the whole series :x