Quantcast
Jump to content

[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2019] Put Your Head on My Shoulder 致我们暖暖的小时光


Recommended Posts

Um...are you talking about FP? I was talking about ALSB 2nd ML. Head on my Shoulder doesn't really have a triangle at all since the heroine clearly grew out of her infatuation before she fell for our Nerd.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New eps tomorrow!  As I wait in excitement, I thought I'd share the top three reasons why I find GWY's character utterly charming.   First, I like how GWY is always listening, observing, and

@pad-hari Hard to say how the drama will adapt the novel.  The excerpts I shared above are from the "A Love So Beautiful" novel.  In the drama, those characters (Xiao Xi's boss and co-worker) also exi

(Continuing from ~0.46s...)   Q: How similar are you to your character Gu Wei Yi? What are the similarities and differences? LY: I think we are perhaps similar in appearance but differ

  • 3 weeks later...

Just finished watching ep5.... read comments that the drama is nice hence trying this...  it does starts off a bit slow... but bearable....

 

I find it interesting that the Nerd has an apartment already (well, parents owned maybe) and even before graduating, the students are actively looking for a job... thats not what uni students in my country does, haha..

  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2019 at 11:14 AM, realistic2280a said:

Just finished watching ep5.... read comments that the drama is nice hence trying this...  it does starts off a bit slow... but bearable....

 

I find it interesting that the Nerd has an apartment already (well, parents owned maybe) and even before graduating, the students are actively looking for a job... thats not what uni students in my country does, haha..

I'm pretty sure his parents own the flat. 

 

Yeah, it seems really cut throat for Chinese students according to what I've seen from C-dramas (Which makes me not an expert :P) looking for jobs before graduating. It isn't really like that in my country either.  Some people do have something lined up before they graduate but they are the minority.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, raziela said:

I'm pretty sure his parents own the flat. 

 

Yeah, it seems really cut throat for Chinese students according to what I've seen from C-dramas (Which makes me not an expert :P) looking for jobs before graduating. It isn't really like that in my country either.  Some people do have something lined up before they graduate but they are the minority.

 

Hehe.. i guess so... i guess we have it easy in my country when students are still lazying around and not looking for a job until after graduating.

 

It seems as if Momo and nerd got married after 6 months when Nerd was in Germany and they consumated their marriage there right, not before, coz that ended in failure at the 1st attempt...haha...

 

I finished the drama this morning at 2am.... i wish they didnt show them having a kid coz they were very young themselves! They should enjoy themselves first before making that extra commitment... but i get that Nerd wants to be the responsible guy.

 

Its my first time.seeing such a height difference between the leads... i think... and am amazed by it... super cute. I think the advert was quite suggestive of the romance, which honestly i need it after seeing the lack of skinship in Hotel Del Luna... hahha.. dont shoot me :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

I finished the drama this morning at 2am.... i wish they didnt show them having a kid coz they were very young themselves! They should enjoy themselves first before making that extra commitment... but i get that Nerd wants to be the responsible guy.

I agree. I really wanted to see what happened with her career as she worked so hard and was so determined to work in advertising. The drama didn't really make it clear how much time had passed but I would be disappointed if she got pregnant right away. 

 

4 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Its my first time.seeing such a height difference between the leads... i think... and am amazed by it... super cute. I think the advert was quite suggestive of the romance, which honestly i need it after seeing the lack of skinship in Hotel Del Luna... hahha.. dont shoot me :)

This height difference between leads seems to be all the fashion in C-dramas at the moment.  i think people find it cute.  The funny thing is Mo Mo's actress is not THAT short. I think she is about 5ft 5 but she looks small next to  Gu Weiyi's actor who is 6ft 1.

 

I liked that the romance and skinship in this your drama was more mature and realistic.  They even talk about contraception!  Some asian dramas are so tame couples that are supposedly in love and living together and the drama barely even hold hands.  I remember I watched one youth drama where the young couple were married, living together but they didn't kiss once and seemed to share separate bedrooms.  So silly:rolleyes: 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/3/2019 at 3:57 AM, raziela said:

I agree. I really wanted to see what happened with her career as she worked so hard and was so determined to work in advertising. The drama didn't really make it clear how much time had passed but I would be disappointed if she got pregnant right away. 

 

This height difference between leads seems to be all the fashion in C-dramas at the moment.  i think people find it cute.  The funny thing is Mo Mo's actress is not THAT short. I think she is about 5ft 5 but she looks small next to  Gu Weiyi's actor who is 6ft 1.

 

I liked that the romance and skinship in this your drama was more mature and realistic.  They even talk about contraception!  Some asian dramas are so tame couples that are supposedly in love and living together and the drama barely even hold hands.  I remember I watched one youth drama where the young couple were married, living together but they didn't kiss once and seemed to share separate bedrooms.  So silly:rolleyes: 

 

Hehe...true... its funny that nerd was checking on repoductive system online rather than watching blue film to understand the whole process is done hahaa!

 

Can u recommend any other Chinese dramas? Ive watch Love020, the Peach Blossoms... which other dramas is the best u think? And i will try to find out the sypnosis and comments and try to watch the dramas later on... im pretty dry up on dramas to watch as im waiting for VIP and Vegabond...hehe

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

 

Hehe...true... its funny that nerd was checking on repoductive system online rather than watching blue film to understand the whole process is done hahaa!

:lol: hahaha! Right? I love that he went to the computer...and did the opposite of what we would have expected a guy his age to do.  Such a unique male lead lol!

 

13 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Can u recommend any other Chinese dramas? Ive watch Love020, the Peach Blossoms... which other dramas is the best u think? And i will try to find out the sypnosis and comments and try to watch the dramas later on... im pretty dry up on dramas to watch as im waiting for VIP and Vegabond...hehe

What kind of dramas do you like?  I can recommend some dramas I like but I don't know if you will enjoy them as I don't tend to like the very popular C-dramas. For example, those are two very popular dramas (Love 02O and Three Lives Three Worlds, Ten Miles of Peach Blossom) but I dropped them:P

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, raziela said:

:lol: hahaha! Right? I love that he went to the computer...and did the opposite of what we would have expected a guy his age to do.  Such a unique male lead lol!

 

What kind of dramas do you like?  I can recommend some dramas I like but I don't know if you will enjoy them as I don't tend to like the very popular C-dramas. For example, those are two very popular dramas (Love 02O and Three Lives Three Worlds, Ten Miles of Peach Blossom) but I dropped them:P

 

 

Haha... well, it was popular...  and i had no dramas to watch back then. It takes enduranace to watch every episode (which i do skip) to finish it all...haha...

 

Anything with good romance? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think GWY's parents bought an apartment near his university because they are relatively well off, and also because guys are expected to have a place when they get married. I think students are either required or expected to have internship for last year of school because you don't have lot of classes, unless you are going for masters like Wang Shan. By the way, I think you can actually watch the video he used for "studying", it's great.

 

On 8/15/2019 at 2:38 AM, pocohantas01 said:

I wish they'd translated all the stuff he looked up on baidu. 

That would be handy because they are all hilarious. It's what you would expect from him in that particular situation like "how to comfort girls?" "why would a girl suddenly give you cold shoulders?" It's painfully real and endearing.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

Hi Im newbie.. hoping that this trend is still active???im a huge fan of PUTYOURHEADONMYSHOULDER..i actually watch it for 5 times.. still cant get over it!

Can i ask? Is it true that this novel has a book 3?? And there's a season 2 this coming 2020? I actually read that on comment section in youtube and facebook after watching video's of this c-drama that ilove so much.. hope someone notice me

Link to post
Share on other sites

Finished watching this drama after a friend recommended it. Tbh, I find this drama over-rated and didn't live up to the hype . There is no plot and depth in characters just bunch of cute scenes compiled together. Thankfully leads were cute enough for me to be able to finish it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, that is a Slice of Life Drama. They are known for their realistic set-up and not for their exciting and deep story. Technically this is about a couple building a healthy relationship and finding their way in modern life without the need of a hero. Normal life often is a bit boring :phew:. I just would say this type of Drama isn't for you.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah im agree with you! The story was very simple, no dramas its just that way it is.. i reaally love how they start There relationship and todays generation that was also happening getting married at early age same like me.. that's i think a simple woman could wish for.. no family complication no betrayal.. i suggest this c-drama to my sister and even i watch this for almost 5x i still laugh.. hoping for season 2 for how they manage there life with there work and etc.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 months later...

Anyone still here 2020??  Well I rlly hope there is a season 2 it’s rlly funny and i just love it I can describe it anyone have any updates on season 2?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

After i finish watching A love So Beautiful, due to many recommendations... i was a tad dissapointed. The scenes on their student lives seemed longer.. the male lead didnt talk much and we are expected to believe that he liked her after she lost interest in him briefly...

 

Then after reading on the 'scandal' of the male lead, i was surprised that at such young career the male lead is already sleeping around. Sigh... 

 

It made me come bk and remember this drama because it was cuter and a drama where main leads have height difference. I really hope Lin Yi will take care of his career and be respectful to his colleagues, this drama being his first and him, young, innocent and humble, i hope to see him in more dramas in the future.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes Yes! I totally recommend this Korean tv show. I finished it yesterday and I really enjoyed it. It teaches you many life experiences you might face through the future. I fell in love with Si Ti Mo’s  personality, she’s so outgoing and like Gu Wei Yi stated in the last episode “ I always caught her smiling and giggling “ <3 I just hope they create a second season, I wanted to see Fu Pei’s and Wang Shan’s wedding.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...