Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2019] Put Your Head on My Shoulder 致我们暖暖的小时光

More lovely and sweet BTS:wub::kiss_wink::heart:

:joy:.  I understand from the last part, they are asking the kid who is this?  And Lin Yi is telling Xing Fei "nene" -grandmother.  Cute!!!!!  Lin Yi playing with the kid, lol!!!!

Cr: as tagged

• Like 4

Love it when momo acknowledged that GWY is a romantic, albeit eccentric, but still romantic  :lol:

• LOL 3

Looking forward to tomorrow's special episode of all edited scenes and cute family scenes.:kiss_wink::heart:

New BTS :kiss_wink::wub:

Cr: as tagged

• Like 2

Watched the special episode a little disappointed its so short and was just clip compiled together IDK what I was expecting but it still was really cute I just wanted more 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, phuong1317 said:

Watched the special episode a little disappointed its so short and was just clip compiled together IDK what I was expecting but it still was really cute I just wanted more 

Yeah!!! IKR.  Just 3 or 4 short clips only comprising of about 15 minutes.  I was expecting too much.  But yeah it was fun watching this otp.  :kiss_wink:

• Like 1

At least not the typical Special, I anticipated the entire series cut down to one episode lenght. So yay...:wub:

• Like 1

http://www.dramapanda.com/2019/05/c-drama-ratings-and-celeb-rankings-week_14.html?m=1

C-drama Ratings and Celeb Rankings (week starting May 6)

Put Your Head On My ShoulderListening Snow Tower and Le Coup De Foudre are among the top 3 web dramas for the week.  

Top Celebrities (7-Day) 

———————

I only posted the part that mentioned PYHOMS. I’m glad it has good enough following, would love to know the ratings but alas, I cant navigate weibo :sweatingbullets: 
and even our girl Xing Fei got a place at the top 10 celebrities! That’s amazing, I wonder if she ever enter the ranking before
  • Like 4

On 4/1/2019 at 12:39 AM, sugarplum892 said:

Coming soon...

Details:

Chinese title: 致我们暖暖的小时光
English title: Put Your Head on My Shoulder

Genre:  Romance, Youth

Director: Zhu Dong Ning

Episodes: 24

Broadcast Date: 4/10/2019

Cast:

Xing Fei

Lin Yi

Tang Xiao Tian

Zheng Ying Chen

Synopsis:

As Si Tu Mo (Xing Fei)’s graduation is nearing, she is confused about her future plans. She tries out all sorts of things all the time and is unable to make her own decisions. Her ordinary days are suddenly shaken up when the genius Physics student Gu Wei Yi (Lin Yi) appears in her life. The two accidentally end up living together and chaos begins.

Cr cdramabase

Click here to request the Viki license!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Put Your Head on My Shoulder 致我们暖暖的小时光 English Subbed Episodes

Put Your Head on My Shoulder 致我们暖暖的小时光

Click here to request the Viki license!

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

hello, I'm new here. Is put your head on your shoulder good to watch?

• Love 1

18 hours ago, dondon binay said:

hello, I'm new here. Is put your head on your shoulder good to watch?

Yes!! Super cute and easy to watch. No crazy plot lines or evil second leads. Just a very chill cute campus romance. Love them so much!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I see some news about Xingfei and Linyi.they wil cooperate again to make a drama named Da Xi, make a wish.maybe air next year.

And Xing fei has a new drama will be in air names 班长殿下 

• Like 1

I'm surprised just how much I'm loving this drama.  I wasn't expecting to like this as I wasn't a big fan of A Love So Beautiful where I found the lead couple rather unlikeable especially the empty-headed female lead and I wasn't remotely invested in their romance.  I am having the opposite reaction f to Put Your Head on My Shoulder (thankfully!) Si Tu Mio is bright, smart, independent, sassy with ambitions and aspirations that do not revolve around a guy; Gu Wei Yi is intelligent, kind, dedicated, handsome, awkward and adorable.  I like them both and want the best for them.  Watching their interactions make me smile like an idiot.

I also really enjoy that all the characters are three-dimensional and act like normal people.  No irrational evil second leads, no overbearing money-grubbing mothers, no aloof male lead who is perfect at everything and acts like a robot, no airhead female lead with the IQ of a turnip who has nothing in her head except a boy, no exaggerated melodrama or stock characters.  I can imagine knowing most of these people in real life (maybe GWY is a bit too perfect but I'm just glad to have such a likeable male lead compared to all the aloof heroes we often see) This is also one of the first romantic C-dramas that makes me laugh out loud multiple times in an episode.  It's a rom-com that succeeds at both the "rom" and the "com":D

• Like 3
  • Love 2

17 hours ago, raziela said:

I'm surprised just how much I'm loving this drama.  I wasn't expecting to like this as I wasn't a big fan of A Love So Beautiful where I found the lead couple rather unlikeable especially the empty-headed female lead and I wasn't remotely invested in their romance.  I am having the opposite reaction f to Put Your Head on My Shoulder (thankfully!) Si Tu Mio is bright, smart, independent, sassy with ambitions and aspirations that do not revolve around a guy; Gu Wei Yi is intelligent, kind, dedicated, handsome, awkward and adorable.  I like them both and want the best for them.  Watching their interactions make me smile like an idiot.

I also really enjoy that all the characters are three-dimensional and act like normal people.  No irrational evil second leads, no overbearing money-grubbing mothers, no aloof male lead who is perfect at everything and acts like a robot, no airhead female lead with the IQ of a turnip who has nothing in her head except a boy, no exaggerated melodrama or stock characters.  I can imagine knowing most of these people in real life (maybe GWY is a bit too perfect but I'm just glad to have such a likeable male lead compared to all the aloof heroes we often see) This is also one of the first romantic C-dramas that makes me laugh out loud multiple times in an episode.  It's a rom-com that succeeds at both the "rom" and the "com":D

Exactly, it is a perfect Slice of Life (SoL) Drama. Hopefully we will get more of these type of Drama since I really love them to pieces. An OTP who is having a normal healthy relationship who is build on mutual trust. If you just want a Korean SoL Drama try Her Private Life.

I think it is funny that people who doesn't like it, complained that too little happens. Yeah, the evil mother-in-law, the scheeming 3rd wheel, abduction and all that tropes are soooo exciting and makes a RomCom so much more worth watching...NOT :rolleyes:.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

Exactly, it is a perfect Slice of Life (SoL) Drama. Hopefully we will get more of these type of Drama since I really love them to pieces. An OTP who is having a normal healthy relationship who is build on mutual trust. If you just want a Korean SoL Drama try Her Private Life.

I think it is funny that people who doesn't like it, complained that too little happens. Yeah, the evil mother-in-law, the scheeming 3rd wheel, abduction and all that tropes are soooo exciting and makes a RomCom so much more worth watching...NOT :rolleyes:.

Thank you.  I totally agree with you.  It's a real slice of life drama that celebrates the little things.  There is something very refreshing about watching this drama.

Another thing I appreciate that this drama isn't needlessly full of drama to extend the episode count.  I could see this getting tedious if it was 30+ episodes for no good reason with loads of ridiculous subplots and time wasted on side characters but this is short, sweet and focused on the protagonists.  (I'm only on episode 18 so I hope it doesn't let me down in the last quarter :lol:)

• Like 2

I'm sorry if this is answered somewhere in the thread and I didn't see it, but does anyone know if an English translation of the book this is based on is available? 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, pocohantas01 said:

I'm sorry if this is answered somewhere in the thread and I didn't see it, but does anyone know if an English translation of the book this is based on is available? 

Bumping the thread to ask the same question:D