[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2019] Put Your Head on My Shoulder 致我们暖暖的小时光

sugarplum892

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.dramapanda.com/2019/05/c-drama-ratings-and-celeb-rankings-week_14.html?m=1

C-drama Ratings and Celeb Rankings (week starting May 6)

Put Your Head On My ShoulderListening Snow Tower and Le Coup De Foudre are among the top 3 web dramas for the week.  

Top Celebrities (7-Day) 

———————

I only posted the part that mentioned PYHOMS. I’m glad it has good enough following, would love to know the ratings but alas, I cant navigate weibo :sweatingbullets: 
and even our girl Xing Fei got a place at the top 10 celebrities! That’s amazing, I wonder if she ever enter the ranking before

On 4/1/2019 at 12:39 AM, sugarplum892 said:

Coming soon...

Details:

Chinese title: 致我们暖暖的小时光
English title: Put Your Head on My Shoulder

Genre:  Romance, Youth

Director: Zhu Dong Ning

Episodes: 24

Broadcast Date: 4/10/2019

Cast:

Xing Fei

Lin Yi

Tang Xiao Tian

Zheng Ying Chen

Synopsis:

As Si Tu Mo (Xing Fei)’s graduation is nearing, she is confused about her future plans. She tries out all sorts of things all the time and is unable to make her own decisions. Her ordinary days are suddenly shaken up when the genius Physics student Gu Wei Yi (Lin Yi) appears in her life. The two accidentally end up living together and chaos begins.

Cr cdramabase

Click here to request the Viki license!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Put Your Head on My Shoulder 致我们暖暖的小时光 English Subbed Episodes

Put Your Head on My Shoulder 致我们暖暖的小时光

Click here to request the Viki license!

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

hello, I'm new here. Is put your head on your shoulder good to watch?

18 hours ago, dondon binay said:

hello, I'm new here. Is put your head on your shoulder good to watch?

Yes!! Super cute and easy to watch. No crazy plot lines or evil second leads. Just a very chill cute campus romance. Love them so much!

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2019] Put Your Head on My Shoulder 致我们暖暖的小时光

I'm surprised just how much I'm loving this drama.  I wasn't expecting to like this as I wasn't a big fan of A Love So Beautiful where I found the lead couple rather unlikeable especially the empty-headed female lead and I wasn't remotely invested in their romance.  I am having the opposite reaction f to Put Your Head on My Shoulder (thankfully!) Si Tu Mio is bright, smart, independent, sassy with ambitions and aspirations that do not revolve around a guy; Gu Wei Yi is intelligent, kind, dedicated, handsome, awkward and adorable.  I like them both and want the best for them.  Watching their interactions make me smile like an idiot.

I also really enjoy that all the characters are three-dimensional and act like normal people.  No irrational evil second leads, no overbearing money-grubbing mothers, no aloof male lead who is perfect at everything and acts like a robot, no airhead female lead with the IQ of a turnip who has nothing in her head except a boy, no exaggerated melodrama or stock characters.  I can imagine knowing most of these people in real life (maybe GWY is a bit too perfect but I'm just glad to have such a likeable male lead compared to all the aloof heroes we often see) This is also one of the first romantic C-dramas that makes me laugh out loud multiple times in an episode.  It's a rom-com that succeeds at both the "rom" and the "com":D

17 hours ago, raziela said:

I'm surprised just how much I'm loving this drama.  I wasn't expecting to like this as I wasn't a big fan of A Love So Beautiful where I found the lead couple rather unlikeable especially the empty-headed female lead and I wasn't remotely invested in their romance.  I am having the opposite reaction f to Put Your Head on My Shoulder (thankfully!) Si Tu Mio is bright, smart, independent, sassy with ambitions and aspirations that do not revolve around a guy; Gu Wei Yi is intelligent, kind, dedicated, handsome, awkward and adorable.  I like them both and want the best for them.  Watching their interactions make me smile like an idiot.

I also really enjoy that all the characters are three-dimensional and act like normal people.  No irrational evil second leads, no overbearing money-grubbing mothers, no aloof male lead who is perfect at everything and acts like a robot, no airhead female lead with the IQ of a turnip who has nothing in her head except a boy, no exaggerated melodrama or stock characters.  I can imagine knowing most of these people in real life (maybe GWY is a bit too perfect but I'm just glad to have such a likeable male lead compared to all the aloof heroes we often see) This is also one of the first romantic C-dramas that makes me laugh out loud multiple times in an episode.  It's a rom-com that succeeds at both the "rom" and the "com":D

Exactly, it is a perfect Slice of Life (SoL) Drama. Hopefully we will get more of these type of Drama since I really love them to pieces. An OTP who is having a normal healthy relationship who is build on mutual trust. If you just want a Korean SoL Drama try Her Private Life.

I think it is funny that people who doesn't like it, complained that too little happens. Yeah, the evil mother-in-law, the scheeming 3rd wheel, abduction and all that tropes are soooo exciting and makes a RomCom so much more worth watching...NOT :rolleyes:.

7 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

Exactly, it is a perfect Slice of Life (SoL) Drama. Hopefully we will get more of these type of Drama since I really love them to pieces. An OTP who is having a normal healthy relationship who is build on mutual trust. If you just want a Korean SoL Drama try Her Private Life.

I think it is funny that people who doesn't like it, complained that too little happens. Yeah, the evil mother-in-law, the scheeming 3rd wheel, abduction and all that tropes are soooo exciting and makes a RomCom so much more worth watching...NOT :rolleyes:.

Thank you.  I totally agree with you.  It's a real slice of life drama that celebrates the little things.  There is something very refreshing about watching this drama.

Another thing I appreciate that this drama isn't needlessly full of drama to extend the episode count.  I could see this getting tedious if it was 30+ episodes for no good reason with loads of ridiculous subplots and time wasted on side characters but this is short, sweet and focused on the protagonists.  (I'm only on episode 18 so I hope it doesn't let me down in the last quarter :lol:)

23 hours ago, pocohantas01 said:

I'm sorry if this is answered somewhere in the thread and I didn't see it, but does anyone know if an English translation of the book this is based on is available? 

Bumping the thread to ask the same question:D

8 hours ago, themarchioness said:

@raziela & @pocohantas01, I don't think the novel's been translated yet.  If there was one, it'd be listed here: https://www.shushengbar.net/?p=10783

Similarly, the ALSB Facebook group would've mentioned it (as they track all things related to ALSB and now PYHOMS) and there's been not a word.  Sorry!

Thanks very much for replying.

On 6/10/2019 at 12:45 PM, themarchioness said:

@raziela & @pocohantas01, I don't think the novel's been translated yet.  If there was one, it'd be listed here: https://www.shushengbar.net/?p=10783

Similarly, the ALSB Facebook group would've mentioned it (as they track all things related to ALSB and now PYHOMS) and there's been not a word.  Sorry!

I read the Korean translation of the novel which was taken down last Saturday because they're going to officially release the Korean version this year. The book has 71 chapters + 4? or 10 extra chapters.

They omitted and changed a lot of things. Fu Pei is not just a jerk in the book, he's literally trash. As for Wan Shan, her character in the book is SO different from the drama! She's the total opposite! But overall, the book has it's different charm! Gu WeiYi is kinda playful with Momo. He teases her a lot in the book which is really cute!!

They didn't go to the same university in the book but like in the drama, GWY and Fu Pei are roommates and same for Momo and Wan Shan. Momo and Fu Pei are close friends, but more like Fu Pei is clingy onto Momo. Momo's gives him a cold shoulder sometimes. Wan Shan has a big crush on Fu Pei and even annoys Momo in some occasions to get to see Fu Pei. Momo thought GWY was gay lmao she thought GWY has a crush on Fu Pei, but GWY is just annoyed(?) bec Fu Pei always talks Momo.

Anyway, if you have questions, I'll answer them^^

• 1 month later...

Put your head on my shoulder

Perfect title for this soft and tender love story that's title fits it to a T...

Rather late in watching it but still thankful that it's better late than never.  Often you can miss some amazing dramas just because of timing and life's ups and downs and being busy.  Still I am glad that with a little searching and reading opinions you can go back and find a real treasure...

This drama was a step by step view of not only what falling in love feels like, it's fears, courage and pure joy that fills every part of you. Until you just think you will bust of pure happiness when you realize that other person loves you too...

Often it's in the gentle way you lay your head on their shoulder because it's safe and warm and their shoulder holds you up because their heart is beating strong and thankful that you are there where they were waiting and hoping you would be...

My last thought watch the ending completely for there is a sweet surprise that awaits you and it's like real life in saving the best for that last bite.  It's the not knowing what you will see that makes it something worth looking forward too...

6 hours ago, rosierosie said:

anyone like this better than ALSB? I still will continue, but I kind of tired of lovey-dovey college love story~

Me! I like it faaaar more than ALSB where I wished for the first time ever the heroine has choosen the 2nd ML.
This series is far better. The heroine isn't dumb and she will make her way in life without a man. I really loved her since the hero is a bit social awkward sometimes and needed her help. It is just pure fluff and where ALSB is a mess of misunderstanding pretty often the OTP of Head on my shoulder slowly is building a relationship of mutual trust.

WBS was fickle? I never noticed that. For me he knew he was friendzoned and prefer the be her friend instead of a rejected lover. I loved him also because the actor was terrifc. He was making HYT's acting look even worse and his chemistry with SY was really good.

Archived