[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2019] Put Your Head on My Shoulder 致我们暖暖的小时光

sugarplum892

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

do we have a superstar in the fold?

yes in ep 16 Lin Zhi Cun who has an orange juice advertising with MoMo, they both exchange We Chat ID at the end of the day.

Ah I thought it was BTS song, actually it was Seventeen song, thx @pad-hari! how many eps it is going to be? maybe the last ep will be their separation (GWY going to Germany) and their reunion? or maybe GWY cancelled the Germany trip for her.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/6/2019 at 4:29 PM, pad-hari said:

Omo, omo!!!! What are we having in the upcoming episodes???:tounge_wink::kiss_wink:

Cr: as tagged

OH MY GOODNESS......I am not ready for this, Gu Weiyi not being awkward is :love: :love: :love:

@epinklyn, it's only 24 episodes and it will end on May 8th for the VIP viewers.

there is separation of otp.  He will go to Germany as planned.  It was discussed in the previous pages. I suppose it ends with the wedding of our otp  coz I saw both leads wearing wedding attire in one of the bts.  :wub::wub:

7 minutes ago, nichiwoohee said:

Does anyone know how the drama performed in China? I feel like mainly it’s popular internationally 

It's definitely not pulling in numbers like the big blockbuster dramas as the target audience for this drama is mainly younger females. The author has a pretty big fan base and both her works were adapted pretty well for their respective dramas in large part, because the author worked on perfecting the script so it's definitely popular for people already familiar with her works. It's also getting great word of mouth mostly because the male and female leads are not like your typical annoying predictable characters, I expect its views to keep growing even after it's done airing. On Douban which is a site where films/dramas get rated, its 8.1 score is almost unheard of for an idol type drama. 

China doesn't use Youtube so all the comments you see are from outside of China, they watch the show directly from Tencent's streaming site and I think the view count is pretty high for this type of drama.

5 hours ago, rocky689 said:

It's definitely not pulling in numbers like the big blockbuster dramas as the target audience for this drama is mainly younger females. The author has a pretty big fan base and both her works were adapted pretty well for their respective dramas in large part, because the author worked on perfecting the script so it's definitely popular for people already familiar with her works. It's also getting great word of mouth mostly because the male and female leads are not like your typical annoying predictable characters, I expect its views to keep growing even after it's done airing. On Douban which is a site where films/dramas get rated, its 8.1 score is almost unheard of for an idol type drama. 

China doesn't use Youtube so all the comments you see are from outside of China, they watch the show directly from Tencent's streaming site and I think the view count is pretty high for this type of drama.

Glad to know! Drama and the cast deserve everything good! I can see if the viewers who are used to makjang like drama can be quite bored with a simple fluffy drama. Their losses :P

30 minutes ago, angelangie said:

oooo

ok....i wasnt saying guy attention on momo i was talking about girl attention on GWY instead

Oh their elder sister in the lab, she is cute and pretty, ah yes they both going to germany together sigh...

*sigh* This series was so A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E. Not silly fluff (even though I like that), just reasonable and totally likeable characters and story. And the acting was so natural. It just fit! Who doesn't like that show doesn't have a tender heart :ph34r:.

Awww, it ended already.  Super sweet short cute drama.  No nonsense added and the flow was really good.  All the characters, both main leads, second leads and other characters were excellent.  Sad though, it finished already with cute ending. GU Wei mo!!!:kiss_wink:  :wub::wub:

I need them to release all those deleted scenes

Where is the scene where Si Tumo wears the goggles and Gu Weiyi shows her that teardrop thing from the previews?

Where is the scene where Gu Weiyi is pulling Si Tumo on that toy cart with their kid chasing them from the bts?

It is so funny when Gu Weiyi asked Momo's permission to carry on their relationship a step further, Momo asked whether he could "perform" as he "failed" once before.

I suppose he could as Gu Weiyi would have done the "research".

19 minutes ago, jacquelinetan said:

It is so funny when Gu Weiyi asked Momo's permission to carry on their relationship a step further, Momo asked whether he could "perform" as he "failed" once before.

I suppose he could as Gu Weiyi would have done the "research".

Poor guy was probably so nervous

That "research" was so technical and dry, not sure what he could have learned to help him perform, but it's the perfect type of useful information he likes to store in that brain of his

Archived