[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2019] Put Your Head on My Shoulder 致我们暖暖的小时光

sugarplum892

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

Oh my, this couple is so pure fluff and down to earth. And our heroine is so spunky and made the first step today :glasses:.

Ohhh where are you seeing the newest episode? Do you have a link?

Really loving this drama!!! I think it’ll top my favorite Chinese drama “A love so beautiful” I know they’re sister dramas, but been liking Chinese dramas a lot. Been a long time k drama watcher too....any other Chinese dramas like this anyone can recommend? The wait is so hard!!!

1 hour ago, Mapleoaks5 said:

Ohhh where are you seeing the newest episode? Do you have a link?

Really loving this drama!!! I think it’ll top my favorite Chinese drama “A love so beautiful” I know they’re sister dramas, but been liking Chinese dramas a lot. Been a long time k drama watcher too....any other Chinese dramas like this anyone can recommend? The wait is so hard!!!

If you understand Chinese then you can watch the latest raw episode google maplestage and the episodes are there sorry for posting direct links i dont think i am suppose to put links here that are not official 

3 hours ago, karadut said:

Someone mentioned about him looks a lot like Lin GengXin. ( main lead in Princess agent)

Strangely enough...I can kind of see a slight resemblance under certain angles LOL, but I wouldn't say that they look a lot alike.  I think GWY/LY is much cuter!!

(Sigh...PA...I'm still holding my breathe for part 2.)

7 hours ago, karadut said:

Someone mentioned about him looks a lot like Lin GengXin. ( main lead in Princess agent)

He does!!!! Just more baby faced and skinnier. Sometimes I think he’s more suited playing a highschool kid than college guy

It seems the FL, is a gymnast.  Wow!! There is a video uploaded on weibo of her various performances. She is excellent!!!!:kiss_wink:

Omg!!! The next week preview is lovely!!! My heart is going dugun dugun after watching it.  This couple is so sweet!!!!!

Cr: as tagged

BTS.

Certain: as tagged

Some quick, bullet-point thoughts after watching this week's VIP/raw episodes (13-16):

Spoiler

RE: Gu Wei Yi and Situ Mo

• FINALLY.  Gu Wei Yi and Situ Mo affirm their feelings for each other!  I admit the back and forth, jealousy antics were juuuuuust starting to wear on my patience so the Moment of Revelation was both welcome and aptly timed.  (I'm not sure I could've handled another episode of them dancing around each other!) 
  • What I loved most about their Moment of Revelation was, after all of Gu Wei Yi's plans and efforts to confess in some momentous or otherwise special way, their feelings for each other ended up being revealed in the most simple and humblest of ways.  Over a bowl of noodles which Gu Wei Yi  went out to purchase for Situ Mo's breakfast, because that's just the sort of thing he typically does for her, and it's a dish he can't even bear to smell!  This moment is so honest, so pure, and so them.  It just proves that they have only be themselves around each other to be in love.  :wub:
  • Watching Gu Wei Yi and Situ Mo figure out how to date was probably one the sweetest, most endearing things ever.  These two are too too too precious for words!

RE: Fu Pei and Shan Shan 

• First, I just have to say that I derived much amusement watching Gu Wei Yi seek relationship advice from Fu Pei.  Desperate times call for desperate measures, I suppose?  Haha.
  • I really like this second couple of Fu Pei and Shan Shan.  Although the beginnings of their relationship seemed to be smooth sailing last week, this week, they hit the skids.  I've no doubt they'll figure it out eventually, but in the meantime, poor Gu Wei Yi and Situ Mo.  Now that they've finally figured out how they feel about each other and how to date, their ability to spend time together is being hampered by Shan Shan.  Haha!  I suppose fair's only fair.  Gu Wei Yi called Fu Pei during their dates.  :P 

RE: Professor, Whiny Lab Mate, and the Female Lab Mate (whose name I can never recall since they just refer to her by her title, Xue Jie, for the most part)

• One word: CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:
  • Watching Gu Wei Yi's professor and whiny lab mate be all up in his business regarding Situ Mo remains one of my favorite things about this drama.  I love how Gu Wei Yi's romantic future became a group effort for the lab, LOL.  
  • When the professor changed his mind about the cat, after he'd been so adamantly against it before, it occurred to me how similar Gu Wei Yi and Situ Mo are to the professor and his partner (the head of the dormitory where Situ Mo resides on campus).  Both women clearly wear the pants in their respective relationships and the men always end up doing things they protest against initially!  In fact, if it hadn't been for his deathly allergies against cats, I bet even Gu Wei Yi would have caved towards the cat after seeing how much Situ Mo enjoyed having it around.
  • Someone mentioned earlier that in the book Gu Wei Yi goes away for a period of time to study (or something like that) and it looks like the set-up for that begins this week with the professor announcing an opportunity go to Germany with the Female Lab Mate being a shoe in already for one of the two open spots...

I can't believe we're already more than half way through the drama!!

@themarchioness, thank you for the short recap.  I somehow figured out what they were saying based on the situation except for the last bulleted point about GWY leaving for Germany.  Awwww, she will be alone.  How much duration they have to be separated?  The next week preview is so sweet, I may become diabetic.  :joy:

Here's another BTS.  They are so comfortable with each other.  Cute:kiss_wink:

Cr:as tagged

7 hours ago, pad-hari said:

@themarchioness, thank you for the short recap.  I somehow figured out what they were saying based on the situation except for the last bulleted point about GWY leaving for Germany.  Awwww, she will be alone.  How much duration they have to be separated?  The next week preview is so sweet, I may become diabetic.  :joy:

It's actually one of the scenes I'm really looking forward to. It's very rare that we get to see drama couples in long distance relationships and in the teasers they kinda hinted that with the video calls. I'm excited to see how it'll play out especially since it's one of the only 'conflicts' in the drama. And yes! I've seen all the previews released so far and really can't wait for more sweetness and also more laughter with Situ Mo going home (for Chinese New Year or Labour Day I assume) and being together with her mom.

Episode 13 Recap 

This is my first time doing a recap so it's probably not very good. I did skip some minor parts/details and the second couple moments too. Hopefully everything is understandable. 

Spoiler

[School Cafeteria]

GWY’s female lab senior asks STM if their relationship is platonic or they have feelings for each other. STM answer no and ask if the senior likes GWY which she replies yes. When GWY comes in the cafeteria, STM rushes her roommate out the cafeteria with her leaving behind some of their stuff. GWY calls her later telling her that her friend left behind her phone and told her to pick it up later at the labs.

[Lab Area]

When the lab students are in the stairways with the cat, STM mistakes GWY’s answer about the cute being cute as him saying the female senior as cute. She then treats him coldly since she’s jealous (so cute). GWY wonders what he did (lol). GWY volunteers to stay behind to clean the lab since he wants to wait for STM to go home together but he didn’t know she already went home without him. Outside the dorms he runs into FP and Shan Shan. He calls FP out to have a talk.

[Outside field seating area]

FP says him and STM no longer have feelings for each other. GWY asks to have a fight and if he wins, FP can’t call STM Mo Mo anymore. Anyways, without a bloody fight, FP gives up calling STM, Mo Mo. [Our leads’ home] GWY obnoxiously rings the doorbell even though he has keys. STM answers the door. He asked if she recognized the song he rang. He sings it out for her but she stops his halfway. Whenever STM sees the word “cute”, she gets upset (so cute haha). GWY gives STM a doraemon cup since she broke her previous on and she totally loves it.

[At the lab]

The other male lab student asks GWY to take care of his cat since he lives outside school but GWY sternly replies no. [At the bookstore] GWY tells FP that STM randomly gets upset nowadays in which FP replies that there must be a reason. After hearing his story, FP tells him that she’s jealous because of his female senior and finds out STM is upset since she misunderstood him calling the cat cute.

[The two on the way home]

GWY teases STM asking if the cat is cute and purposely bring up the female senior since he knows her reason for being upset. FP’s message to GWY tells him to stick to STM, to go wherever she goes. He later calls FP saying he can’t stick to her since she’s been staying in her room. GWY is allergic to cats so the tactic isn’t working to well (haha).

[In the living room]

STM teases GWY using the cat. He tells her not to come any closer or else he’ll kiss her. STM slip of the tongue and says it’s not like he hasn’t kissed her before. She then says she kidding while running back to her room.

5 hours ago, tenten0227 said:

Episode 13 Recap 

This is my first time doing a recap so it's probably not very good. I did skip some minor parts/details and the second couple moments too. Hopefully everything is understandable. 

Reveal hidden contents

[School Cafeteria]

GWY’s female lab senior asks STM if their relationship is platonic or they have feelings for each other. STM answer no and ask if the senior likes GWY which she replies yes. When GWY comes in the cafeteria, STM rushes her roommate out the cafeteria with her leaving behind some of their stuff. GWY calls her later telling her that her friend left behind her phone and told her to pick it up later at the labs.

[Lab Area]

When the lab students are in the stairways with the cat, STM mistakes GWY’s answer about the cute being cute as him saying the female senior as cute. She then treats him coldly since she’s jealous (so cute). GWY wonders what he did (lol). GWY volunteers to stay behind to clean the lab since he wants to wait for STM to go home together but he didn’t know she already went home without him. Outside the dorms he runs into FP and Shan Shan. He calls FP out to have a talk.

[Outside field seating area]

FP says him and STM no longer have feelings for each other. GWY asks to have a fight and if he wins, FP can’t call STM Mo Mo anymore. Anyways, without a bloody fight, FP gives up calling STM, Mo Mo. [Our leads’ home] GWY obnoxiously rings the doorbell even though he has keys. STM answers the door. He asked if she recognized the song he rang. He sings it out for her but she stops his halfway. Whenever STM sees the word “cute”, she gets upset (so cute haha). GWY gives STM a doraemon cup since she broke her previous on and she totally loves it.

[At the lab]

The other male lab student asks GWY to take care of his cat since he lives outside school but GWY sternly replies no. [At the bookstore] GWY tells FP that STM randomly gets upset nowadays in which FP replies that there must be a reason. After hearing his story, FP tells him that she’s jealous because of his female senior and finds out STM is upset since she misunderstood him calling the cat cute.

[The two on the way home]

GWY teases STM asking if the cat is cute and purposely bring up the female senior since he knows her reason for being upset. FP’s message to GWY tells him to stick to STM, to go wherever she goes. He later calls FP saying he can’t stick to her since she’s been staying in her room. GWY is allergic to cats so the tactic isn’t working to well (haha).

[In the living room]

STM teases GWY using the cat. He tells her not to come any closer or else he’ll kiss her. STM slip of the tongue and says it’s not like he hasn’t kissed her before. She then says she kidding while running back to her room.

Ahhhhh thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!! You are wonderful! This episode is so cute! Def helps put context to the episode! If you can also recap 14 that would be awesome!! No rush! Really appreciate it!!

So HAPPY to find this thread while watching this GEM of a drama!:lol:

Thanks alot to @sugarplum892 for starting it.:wub:

Hello to @pad-hari, @rocat@cheekychipmunk_stv & @themarchioness whom I've met in Kdrama threads.:lol:

Accidentally found this cute drama while watching video clips of my recent Cdrama, "About Is Love". To my greatest surprise, I found that the Beanies at Dramabeans are also raving about it. The  number of comments on Youtube is overwhelming! :)

The OTP is so cute and natural and their acting is on point. I particularly love it as it is a light hearted drama without any extra clingy 2nd leads. :)

As I've mentioned in the AIL thread, I'm watching Cdramas for a refreshing change and to relearn my Chinese.:love:

Archived