[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2019] Put Your Head on My Shoulder 致我们暖暖的小时光

sugarplum892

I have watched it until ep 4 engsub in youtube, i found that the actor played as FuPei so resemble with  HK actor William Chen WeiTing. So far his acting is so good that makes me hate him LoL. About GWY, he is more stiff than FP but maybe it is his character, cant help falling in love with character which cold outside, warm inside. I cant stop laughing when STM n GWY tried to get bed sheet from the tree LOL, and when they eat watermelon, i finally found a new way of eating watermelon :joy:. I also like STM, she so cute but sometimes she looks older and sometimes looks younger than the two male leads, she also resemble with actress Tong LiYa. I never watched ALSB, but i will watch it after this.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are so cute! :love:

And I understand everything they are saying including the metaphors and other references which is nice. Like in one scene when the leads and FP were together in the house after the bedsheet incident, and FP wore green.

The writing is good and the tried-and-tested formula works well albeit predictable. Works even better with likeable leads - I love them!

I am glad I did not give up learning the Chinese language. The reward is worth the countless mugging hours and pain, much like how the characters moan about studying for their Level 4 English. I completely understand. 

2 hours ago, rocat said:

They are so cute! :love:

And I understand everything they are saying including the metaphors and other references which is nice. Like in one scene when the leads and FP were together in the house after the bedsheet incident, and FP wore green.

The writing is good and the tried-and-tested formula works well albeit predictable. Works even better with likeable leads - I love them!

I am glad I did not give up learning the Chinese language. The reward is worth the countless mugging hours and pain, much like how the characters moan about studying for their Level 4 English. I completely understand. 

can you tell me about the green fruit basket n green bed sheet metaphor?

3 minutes ago, karadut said:

I believe green hat means cheating in old time but could be still same in modern time.

ahhhhh thank you so much! that is why FP keep insisting talking about the green fruit basket, and later wearing as a hat with the bed sheet :wacko:, and finally at the end STM confront him, what actually their relationship status is, check mate!

@epinklyn it means to be cuckolded. 带绿帽 (dai4lü4mao4) means wearing a green hat.

The phrase only works on a man whose partner had cheated on him.

FP is saying that Mo cheated on him without actually saying so...made worse by donning the green bedsheet like he is drowning in green. (But I kinda saw that over-reaction as envy.)

So her reply was to question their relationship. 

Omg...thanks for pointing out the meaning of the green hat! I wouldn't have known the reason for Fu Pei wearing the green fruit basket on his head if you all didn't mention it. He was such a dramatic little baby there. I'm glad MoMo fired back and questioned him what is their relationship. Ummm...yeah buddy.

BTS cute:wub::kiss_wink:. Celebration of her birthday.  

His q&a session with fans.  Hope somebody translates this for the non speaking Chinese fans.

Actual interview video only 5 minutes

But the bts of the above interview, Cute.  Wow!!! He can beat box

Cr: as tagged

@pad-hari I can try but am taking a flight in a bit...perhaps while I wait :D

caught the the first bit...

Lin Yi (LY) introduces himself and the character he plays in the drama.

Q: Snail noodles was introduced in the show. It is known to be a pungent dish. Would you have it as a regular meal? What pungent dishes have you had?

LY: Snail noodles seem rather tasty. I have had my share of pungent food like durians and stinky tofu.

(Continuing from ~0.46s...)

Q: How similar are you to your character Gu Wei Yi? What are the similarities and differences?

LY: I think we are perhaps similar in appearance but differ in intelligence.

(comment from a bot: Does he mean what he says {Beijing slang}?)

Q: What is a classic line from your character, Gu Wei Yi?

LY: Si Tu Mo (heh...he looked embarrassed)

Q: Can you show us an angry expression and do something cute for us?

LY: (does his thing...haha)

Q: let’s gossip: this is your first drama where you had to kiss someone. How many NG scenes did you have?

LY: I was indeed anxious and my mind went blank during the scenes. You’d have to ask the Director how many NGs there were!

Q: Can you describe Gu Wei Yi in a few words?

LY: He is intelligent and cool. A genius physicist.

Q: Have you ever done anything embarrassing in real life?

LY: Yes. I once did {something, sounds like a pose/dance} on the floor of a large mall with a lot of people after have lost a bet with a friend. 

Q: Would you like to be in a period drama? What sort of character would you like to play?

LY: {He mentions a drama and character that I am not familiar with}. I would like to play a character who is dashing, good-looking, cool. 

(Will stop here ~2.03min ... continue later if I can, okie?)

17 hours ago, epinklyn said:

ahhhhh thank you so much! that is why FP keep insisting talking about the green fruit basket, and later wearing as a hat with the bed sheet :wacko:, and finally at the end STM confront him, what actually their relationship status is, check mate!

Watching Chinese dramas learn so much things for the culture. 

Last lot! :lol:

Q: Did any interesting happen during the filming of the drama? Can you share them with us?

LY: Can I mention the term ‘eating richard simmons’ in the interview? I mentioned this while speaking to (an acting) teacher. I didn’t know how explain myself. I think she thought I really ate it.

Q: This is your first drama as male lead. Do you have any thoughts/feelings/experiences you’d like to share?

LY: I think the matter of the type of roles I get are minor in comparison to the lot of things I have to still learn.

Q: What is your ideal type?

LY: She should be kind, and should have a good personality.

Q: Is there something you’d like to do this year? Can you share with us?

LY: I would like to strongly promote Put Your Head on my Shoulder!

Q: Can you describe in 3 words the first impression you think others have of you?

LY: Very tall, very good-looking and a little self-absorbed (haha...I wld add that he has good self-awareness)

Q: what would you do and give your other half on her birthday?

LY: Making her happy is the greatest gift of all. (Awww)

*end of fan questions*

*start of reporter questions*

Q: You mentioned that you do not possess the attractiveness of a god/saint. But how would you rate yourself on a scale of 10?

LY: I don’t. But if I did, you might like to give me a score? (Cleverly evaded..teehee. I give 12!)

Q: What part(s) of your features are you most satisfied with?

LY: I like them best when they are all together. 

Q: I heard you’ve travelled solo to Sri Lanka. Are you the sort who likes doing things alone?

LY: No, I am not but as long as I have my mobile phone with me, I’d be fine. 

Q: If you are stranded on an island and can only bring 3 items, what would you bring?

LY: One item would be sufficient- a musical instrument (I don’t know exactly what a duo1 la1 A qin2 is)

Q: Can you send love in 5 different ways through the screen?

LY: (provides the requisite fan service)

*during the credit roll*

Q: Can you use 3 words to describe your current situation?

LY: Learning, growing and having choices

Q: What sort of choices do you face?

LY: I am 20 and at the turning point in my life. I have many different things I can do and hence choices to make.

The end!

Awww, @rocat thank u so much for the translations :love:. His replies are short to the point.  Yep, he is only 20.  Got to improve more.  jaiyou!!!!:love:

BTS. Cute:kiss_wink:awww, she scared him!!! :joy::joy:Did he say "what the.......""""

Omg!!! Their wedding BTS is also there.  Awww, he is feeding her since she is holding her wedding dress. Cute:kiss_wink:

Cr: as tagged

6 hours ago, pad-hari said:

. His replies are short to the point.  Yep, he is only 20.  Got to improve more.  jaiyou!!!!:love:

It’s in keeping with his character, haha! There was actually a cute bit about that in one of last week’s VIP episodes. Situ Mo responded very abruptly to her fellow intern (the one she went to high school with) and her friend asks where she learned to speak so abruptly, and she said, “From my roommate.” Haha! Love that they’re picking up each others’ habits. ;) 

Hi Everyone,

I just started this drama a few days ago and am up to date, now the waiting game begins. I'll just settle in here and make this thread my home for the next couple of weeks. 

A few fun facts I'd like to share

For any of you who are Idol Producer fans, the ending OST is sung by Li Junyi otherwise known as Uncle Junyi by fans

Also our giant baby stiff genius physicist is actually a ballroom dancer in real life :love: :love: :love:

Archived