Director:  林宏杰 Lin HongJie、陶声 TaoSheng

Broadcast Period: 13/3/2019

Cast:

Xu Lu 徐璐 as Wen Su Xi 文素汐

Zhang Ming En  张铭恩 as Chi Yu 赤语

Ren Yan Kai 任言恺 as Tang Mao 唐懋

Wu Xin 吴昕 as Cai Shu Meng 蔡舒萌

Synopsis:

A guardian of the stars, Chi Yu, is charged with maintaining the balance of power in the cosmos. When he loses the key to his power, the precious Sun Moon Jade, he’s forced to wander the realm of mortals in a desperate attempt to find it.

Wandering Earth, he finds himself drawn to a strong female general who eventually captures his heart. Desperate to keep her with him always, Chi Yu attempts to rewrite her fate and in so doing, dooms her to die at the age of thirty in each of her subsequent lives.

As punishment for his actions, Chi Yu is imprisoned in the stars for 3,000 years. Once free, he vows to fix the problems he caused and so returns to Earth. Lifetimes have passed since his last visit and much has changed but none so much as the reincarnation of his lost love. A big-time film producer, Wen Xi, is nothing like the woman he remembers, but Chi Yu refuses to let her go until he’s made amends.

Will Chi Yu be able to right millennia of wrongs? Can a fate so detrimentally entwined really end in true love?

(Source: viki.com)

Preview:

Additional Links:

https://www.weibo.com/u/6460940726

https://baike.baidu.com/item/爱上北斗星男友

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l LavelyShai

• 3 weeks later...

I must say i like the drama a lot,it has it all: comedy,fantasy,mistery and romance...I love the close relationship between SuXi and Dashu even if i feel really sad for his unrequired love as i find him such an amazing guy,i really hope he finds his own happiness...I must say that i adore Chi Yu,even if the actor is handsome i never had quite the particular intrest in him till now...He is sooooo charming as Chi Yu and loved the choice of styling(well his name does mean Red)...I usually must say i'm not really fond of the reincarnation troupe as even if the soul is the same i don't consider them the same person but his love and dedication that Chi Yu has for our heroine is sooooo touching and heartflattering....Still have to catch up to the eps posted by Viki(big thanks for getting the license and subbing it) and even if i know the ending as i saw it raw i must say the drama per all is good...I'm also in love with the OST and that sad BGM and really hope they will release the whole V.A. ... While watching the show i always wondered if it was predestined for Tang Mao to be bad or if his fate changed in a worse case after Chi Yu's involvment...I always wonder how things would go per originality writing the main lead would not be the fated one and would actually be the one who cuts the red string...Coming back to the romance,i confess i was quite pissed with Chi Yu,that even if in his perspective Ji Wan is Suxi and so he loves the same one i still saw it as him loving Jiwan and not Suxi,at least not who she really was and i was really waiting for him to realise that they are two separate women...

• 6 months later...
13 hours ago, angelangie said:

i just know this that XuLu & Zhang MingEn went public with their relationship in Aug/2019 lols and it seems like during the drama itself they were already openly dating each other lols....now im curious to watch this after all lols :D 

I thought the drama was eh so so. Too cheesy for me, but love the OTP's chemistry. I can see why they were attracted to each other and then dated after filming this drama.

They're on the variety show 女兒們的戀愛 (something along the lines like We Got Married but the girls' father is on the panel along with the two MCs to discuss & observe their daughters' relationship with their significant other). There's 4 couples total, but I only enjoy XL & ZME's relationship. He's really good and loving toward her. She's a very lucky girl. He's also winning his father-in-law approval bit by bit with each episode. XL's father wasn't too keen on the relationship (she's an only child [as most are] and I guess the dad wasn't ready to cut the strings). However, as each episode progressed (I think it's 7 eps so far) he's seen how ZME is caring and loving towards his daughter. He's helped XL conquer many of her fears (got her to learn to swim too) and be a bit active/exercising. He's also helping her to be a bit independent (he explains so that when he's not around she can be confident to do things for herself and not be afraid). I truly hope these two remain in love and progress to the next step (marriage). They are truly compatible and their chemistry (even off-screen) is amazing. More than the other couples. XL had asked ZME about having their relationship public, and what he felt. A bit of his fans stopped being his fans when he went public, but he was okay with it because he did not want to hide his relationship with someone who was special to him. 

Archived