[Drama 2019] Investigation Couple 2/Partners for Justice 2, 검법남녀 2

larus

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really liked the class two episodes 19-20, 21-22. The stories were interesting and I love Dong Woo so much - I hope someone can care for him and raise him well :( Dong Woo's actor is doing a really good job haha (like the part where he was clinging onto dad and yelling at the aunt and after that with the prosecutor). I hope his dad gets treated before it is completely unstoppable & I am soooo shipping Dr Jang and Dr Noh...idk why it's so subtle but I'm on board the ship hahahahaha

I just realised that one scene we had with Dr Jang, Dr Noh and her daughter in ep 21-22 was Dr Jang trying to be 'funny' by crossing his eyes hahaha. I like his sense of humour, I didn't even notice he did that until I rewatched the scene again.

I almost had a heart attack there before the end credits and preview... Thank goodness Prosecutor Do is alright. But his friend, the tax investigator, poor man... his wife is about to have a baby too! :tears:

The good doctor... our favourite grumpy ME... is onto Jang Cheol as he would be. But why do the baddies always act so obviously suspiciously when people drop hints here and there that they might be on to them? And now that the Dr K personality has emerged dominant, it's fairly obvious that there are changes so yeah... things could come to a head sooner rather than later.

Honestly I was finding the antics of the chief prosecutor and his superior tiresome and over the top... obstructing investigations, barging in and rushing to close cases, trying to claim credit in such foolhardy fashion but now that he's resorted to murder... that really takes the cake. He's not terribly bright in bringing so much attention to himself. A right royal buffoon alright... but with enough cunning and ambition to be dangerous and inflict some serious damage. So now we know how he's connected to Dr K and apparently the chief of NIS knows his story too judging from the flashback.  Appalling stuff though that he's using Jang Cheol's DID to cover up for his masters.  I really hope that now he's been suspended the show will return its focus on Eun Seol and Baek Bom especially now that things will escalate with the Sungjin conglomerate.

I don't expect romance for ES and BB but they are supposed to be the leads. She's gotten used to his style of working and thinking. He's communicating better with her. There's a trust and respect there now which means they're not always butting heads.

There was a lovely bit of humour in that scene between Ms Cheon and Investigator Yang. "Parrots are monogamous so help me forever." Hahaha... that was hilarious although maybe not the most subtle way to reel a man in. I enjoy these sorts of quirky older romances... hope things work out for those two.

This scene so touching. Although they cannot find out his mother's cause of death, at least they proved that her son was not guilty. That was enough. Don't discriminate people who have mental illness. They have a beautiful heart than normal people. That's the moral lesson that I got from this case. 

1 hour ago, Nadia Muñoz said:

Here are two episodes left and I feel there are many things to conclude. Will there be a third season?

I read a few days ago about the third season. It is not an official confirmation yet but I think they are prepering a third season.

https://www.yna.co.kr/view/AKR20190708146600005

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/07/08/2019070801885.html

I like the show but there are too many characters in my opinion. Too crowded.  Dumb and Dumber ( No Han-Shin and  Kal Dae-Cheol) almost ruined the show this season for me. When both of them went to the crime scene in one episode, I wanted to scream from frustration. For the third season, I wish they will concentrate only on cases.

The lady prosecutor Eun has shorter screen time than the previous season.I am not complaining. I have enjoyed this season a lot more. Many of her scenes are meant to be developed further but they seemed to have been edited out.Her uncanny observation skills got overshadowed by all the colourful characters who are supposed to be the support cast.I felt there is only space for one righteous prosecutor, and I hope Prosecutor Do stays.

i have only one thing to say about the scriptwriter and director - terribly distracted.

What has happened to the fugitive chaebol's son who battered one woman after another?

...I don't understand how a contrast agent can be used on a corpse in a MRI. Also, alcohol in the bloodstream does make venom travel faster to the heart, so the murder victim got knocked unconscious, intubated with sojou, then injected with venom??

...am interested to know the difference between their experiment on synthetic venom and natural venom.e

...and finally waiting for Dr Jang to zip up that irritating chief prosecutor. 

7 hours ago, Blizzardistkaputt said:

La fiscal de la fiscal Eun tiene menos tiempo de pantalla que la temporada anterior. No me quejo. He disfrutado mucho más esta temporada. Muchas de sus escenas están destinadas a desarrollarse aún más, pero parecen haber sido eliminadas. Sus extrañas habilidades de observación se vieron eclipsadas por todos los coloridos personajes que se supone que son el reparto de apoyo. Sentí que solo hay espacio para un solo fiscal, Y espero que el fiscal Do se quede.

The truth is that I do not like how she has been displaced this season.

7 hours ago, Blizzardistkaputt said:

¿Qué le ha pasado al hijo del chaebol fugitivo que golpeó a una mujer tras otra?

he is still in the car :joy:

I liked the last couple of episode although the ending was a bit of a nailbiter. I'm no fan of Prosecutor O, I'm not happy that he's back after a mere slap on the wrist. But he's one of the villains and it's his job to obstruct justice and give the good guys a hard time. They can't make it too easy especially when they're supposed to be one step ahead with the resources of Big Corp. I hope Prosecutor Do is alright and he lives long enough to put the handcuffs on Pros O and the richard simmons Pros General. But compared to Sungjin, they're just small fry. I won't deny, however, that I'd like to give the two men a good kick in the rear end myself. ;)

I feel for the rape victim and it is horrendous that they used her just to cover up another crime. Thanks to the tenacity of Prosecutor Do and Dr Baek that the death of the tax investigator has been properly investigated. I understand the urgency but it did mean that once again, Eun Seol is left with the thankless position of being ordered around by Prosecutor O to act against her conscience while trying to coax the anxious victim. We haven't seen much of her in recent times. Let's hope the next two episodes sees her more actively involved in both cases and being instrumental in wrapping them up.

Anyways... it's been a good season. It feels a lot more like a serious OCN drama and less of a soap opera.

23 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I'm no fan of Prosecutor O, I'm not happy that he's back after a mere slap on the wrist. But he's one of the villains and it's his job to obstruct justice and give the good guys a hard time. They can't make it too easy especially when they're supposed to be one step ahead with the resources of Big Corp.

I know that villains are good for a show but not these two. They are just annoying. I wonder how they got into leadership positions in the first place. I see no competence whatsoever unless is obstrancting justice. :D Sometime I wonder if the writer used them for the comic relief also. The problem is that I don`t feel like laughing when I see this duo.

They are just the puppets of other men of power. It is uncomfortable to think that this kind of people are promoted just because they were on the payroll of corrupt companies.

I hope Prosecutor Do will be alright. I really liked him. I was glad Oh Man Seok joined the show in this season. Even if I think two main prosecutors are too much for a single show (and we see how Eun Sol is utilised less this season) and maybe one of them won`t return for the third season, I hope his character will be alright.

I have a wish that Oh Man-Sang will be caught this season. I hope the writer will come up with other villians in the new season.

3 hours ago, At the dawn said:

Lee Yi Kyung (Detective Cha in season 1) will make a special appearance in the last episode of season 2. 

I am glad to see him again. I wonder if he will return in the third season too.

Lee Yi Kyung To Return To “Partners For Justice 2” In Special Appearance

Jul 20, 2019
by E. Cha

efa16db78cf446c5910e4de38cfdbc0a.jpeg?s=

Lee Yi Kyung will be making a special appearance in “Partners for Justice 2”!

On July 19, MBC announced that the actor, who previously starred in the first season of “Partners for Justice,” would be returning to reprise his role in the currently-airing second season. A representative of the broadcast network confirmed, “It’s true that Lee Yi Kyung will be making a special appearance in ‘Partners for Justice 2.’ He will be filming for the drama today.”

In the first season of “Partners for Justice,” Lee Yi Kyung played the role of the passionate, womanizing detective Cha Soo Ho, who worked together with forensic scientist Baek Beom (played by Jung Jae Young), rookie prosecutor Eun Sol (played by Jung Yu Mi), and the experienced prosecutor Do Ji Han (played by Oh Man Seok) to solve crimes. Viewers who were disappointed that Lee Yi Kyung hadn’t returned for the second season of the drama will be excited to see his him reunite with his three co-stars through his upcoming appearance in the show.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1339989wpp/lee-yi-kyung-to-return-to-partners-for-justice-2-for-cameo

Archived