[Drama 2019] Investigation Couple 2/Partners for Justice 2, 검법남녀 2

larus

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch: “Partners For Justice 2” Cast Gets Down To Business In New Teaser

by S. Nam
9ee071a1bca64312950087b2a0560ee8.jpeg?s=

A new teaser for MBC’s “Partners for Justice 2” has been released!

“Partners for Justice 2” will continue the stories of the investigative team from the first season, following eccentric forensic scientist Baek Beom (played by Jung Jae Young), passionate rookie prosecutor Eun Sol (played by Jung Yu Mi), and veteran prosecutor Do Ji Han (played by Oh Man Seok).

The teaser introduces the characters one at a time, first showing Baek Beom in the middle of an investigation. Sounding annoyed, he says, “The question is wrong,” and “What, are you going to write a fiction?” and the hashtags “Always whipping people into shape” and “Nonfiction lover” appear as he is introduced as “Once a crazy tiger, always a crazy tiger,” referring to his nickname.

Eun Sol appears next, looking tired but determined as she says, “I’m also not that easy” and “Today, I have to see it to the end” with the hashtags “Full of motivation” and “Third night staying up.” Her character is introduced with the caption “She’s no longer the rookie prosecutor!”

Following Eun Sol, Do Ji Han appears saying, “Please do it properly according to procedure,” as he puts his district office’s pride on the line. His hashtags are “No desire to move up” and “Veteran prosecutor.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1324330wpp/watch-partners-for-justice-2-cast-gets-down-to-business-in-new-teaser

May 23 2019

Teaser poster & teaser trailer #4 for MBC drama series “Partners for Justice Season 2”

Partners_For_Justice-Season_2-p1.jpg

Teaser poster & teaser trailer #4 added for upcoming MBC drama series “Partners for Justice Season 2” starring Jung Jae-Young and Jung Yoo-Mi. The teaser poster has an English tag line that states “People Are Flowers, Be Gentle.” In teaser trailer #4, caption at the 14 second mark states in Korean “The dead’s trace” and at the 21 second mark “Find the fabricated evidence.”

“Partners for Justice Season 2” first airs June 3, 2019 in South Korea.

Jung Yu Mi And Jung Jae Young Reunite To Fight Crime In New Posters For “Partners For Justice 2”

by E. Cha
18ea14d2a5124c7f8fb48bab92efc863.jpeg?s=

The highly-anticipated second season of MBC’s “Partners for Justice” has unveiled its main posters!

In the upcoming drama “Partners for Justice 2,” the prickly forensic scientist Baek Beom (played by Jung Jae Young), the passionate rookie prosecutor Eun Sol (played by Jung Yu Mi), and the experienced prosecutor Do Ji Han (played by Oh Man Seok) will reunite to solve new cases together.

On May 25, “Partners for Justice 2” revealed a sneak peek of its two leads working together through a brand-new poster for the drama. The poster shows Eun Sol and Baek Beom closely examining a piece of evidence together, with their teamwork appearing stronger than ever.

A second poster features glimpses of the drama’s starring and supporting cast, creating an atmosphere of suspense through the characters’ tense expressions.

Jung-Yu-Mi-Jung-Jae-Young-2.jpg

Partners-for-Justice-22.jpg

Director No Do Chul commented, “We tried to harmoniously capture these characters, who each have very different personalities, together in one poster.” He added, “Because the actors are so expressive, they were able to implicitly convey the drama’s subject matter through their characters’ detailed facial expressions alone.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1327224wpp/jung-yu-mi-and-jung-jae-young-reunite-to-fight-crime-in-new-posters-for-partners-for-justice-2

image_readtop_2019_288059_15568457473735

Director Roh Do-cheol said, "I have been hoping for a long season since I directed" Hi Francisca "more than 10 years ago. It is very proud and comes in a special sense. In the case of drama, the process of making a character and casting and evaluating it is repeated. Since the actors already have affection for their characters, the process of positively making them together is very enjoyable and meaningful.
"And expressed love for the drama.

"I think it's dark and tough on the genre, but it's the second season, so if you meet everyone, you are laughing and shouting," he said. "I am free to express opinions in an unofficial and relaxed atmosphere, "I was proud of the exceptional teamwork of" Investigation couple Season 2 "by telling the atmosphere of the movie.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2019/05/288059/

201905280800341140_1.jpg

https://www.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/201905280800341140

201906031623223671_1_20190603162415005.j

201906031609389646_1_20190603161010828.j

He is back I'm so happy ❤ 

I don't know anything about season 1 and Now it's season 2 I don't know other  actors but I'm going to watch this drama for No min Woo .

49 minutes ago, triplem said:

@RPM who’s this good looking man ? :D . Ok I hv never seen him before 

Are you serious ?  

Drama - My Girlfriend Gumiho  ( Lee Seung gi - Shin Minah)

60597692_116558952911361_120168971239822

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Investigation Couple 2/Partners for Justice 2, 검법남녀 2 - Mon & Tue @ 21:00 KST

@RPM i could not watch My GF is a G past the first or 2nd eps :lol:. But the actor looks like he never aged . In fact he looks younger . Did you watch the 1st season of this ? Was it good ? 

“Perfume” And “Partners For Justice 2” Premieres Take Top Spots Among Monday-Tuesday Dramas

by R. Jun

d35fff40d25444d7a8fab0e615a3900e.jpeg?s=

Also premiering on Monday was MBC’s “Partners for Justice 2,” which features the return of season one cast members Jung Jae Young, Jung Yu Mi, and Oh Man Seok. It took second place with 3.7 and 5.7 percent viewership.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1329628wpp/perfume-and-partners-for-justice-2-premieres-take-top-spots-among-monday-tuesday-dramas

6 hours ago, triplem said:

@RPM i could not watch My GF is a G past the first or 2nd eps :lol:. But the actor looks like he never aged . In fact he looks younger . Did you watch the 1st season of this ? Was it good ? 

I don't know about fist season but for no min woo I'm definitely watching season 2:D.

Premier Watch: Perfume, Investigation Couple 2, Search Query: WWW

by stroopwafel

premwatch_perf1.jpg

There are three new dramas on the slate for your viewing pleasure.

Investigation Couple 2

premwatch_perf3.jpg

Time slot: Monday & Tuesday
Broadcaster: MBC
Genre: Crime procedural
Episode count: 32 episodes

Reasons to watch: Continuing the multi-season trend for dramas, Investigation Couple is back with season two and it will pick up where last season’s cliffhanger left off. Our old favorites have returned, as Jung Jae-young and Jung Yumi will be reprising their roles as a genius medical examiner and prosector respectively. This season will see Oh Man-seok’s role much-expanded this time around, as the third angle of the investigative triangle. If you’re a fan of season one, or you’re just in the mood for a crime procedural, tune in to watch our intrepid investigators solve horrific crimes.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/06/premier-watch-perfume-investigation-couple-2-search-query-www/

“Perfume” And “Partners For Justice 2” Both See Increase In Ratings For Day 2

by R. Jun
29ad222cb65541849a1efd078d597716.jpeg?s=
KBS 2TV’s “Perfume” and MBC’s “Partners for Justice 2,” which premiered Monday, both saw a ratings increase for day two!
“Partners for Justice 2,” starring Jung Yu Mi and Jung Jae Young, also saw an increase to 4.1 and 6.6 percent viewership, a 0.9 point increase from the previous broadcast.

Archived