[Drama 2019] Investigation Couple 2/Partners for Justice 2, 검법남녀 2

larus

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Blizzardistkaputt said:

Isn't the use of yoga ball as a murder weapon of this uxoricide case inspired by a real-life uxoricide in Hong Kong? 

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/law-and-crime/article/2164793/hong-kong-jury-sent-away-decide-fate-professor-accused

Very interesting. Looks like it might have been the blueprint in the second case.  

Ummm surprise not many people are talking about this drama. Compared to the first season, i think the second season pace is much better and have better plot than the first? 

It looks like the second male lead could have double personality and also seemed like he lost his memories when he committed the "crime" as well? Since when the shady prosecutor called him, he did say something about don't remember? (why does this feel similar to Voice's character design in some ways lol) Also looks like the doctor has some criminal background as well since when the two prosecutors was talking about the first drug case, they mention about the handling looks very similar to a old case. I am curious as to what is the relationship between the doctor and the shady prosecutor? The both used the flip phone to communicate and the shady prosecutor knew the doctor's hideout. The new prosecutor is very shady( not sure about the phone call where he calls someone his son ( is he talking to second male lead or?) So far there seemed to be a much bigger case and it also tides to the prosecutor higher up in some way. I have feeling the two murder cases are somehow a way for them to cover up something much bigger since they did mention about a leak in their plan and they need to take care of it in the prosecutor office. 

Looking forward to tomorrow's night ep, based on the trailer it looks like the killing did not stop. (kind feel like the doctor will not be caught any time soon and the serial killing could potential sabotage the reputation of both forensic and prosecutor team) 

I'm also curious about what's the truth behind Dr. K and Dr. Jang Chul 

Whether it's split personality disorder,  twin brothers I'm dying to know more about him.

Relationship between Dr. And prosecutor and also Mother .

It's becoming more and more interesting now.

I caved and binged watch till episode 8!

Why isn't anyone discussing here?

It is so so good!

Dr Jang is such a cutie!!!

I found my new craze! :wub:

I'm gonna go watch the latest 2 episodes now!

Edit after watching latest 2 episode:

WHAT IN THE WORLD DID I JUST WATCH?

Spoiler

I watched the raw for the new 2 eps, the overall feeling i got from the ep( especially towards the end) where the forensics goes through detail of the marking on the bodies the conclusion is that the murderer has some police connection ( this is the only part i understood) and creates huge reaction from all the higher up from both police and prosecution.  They show the reaction from the two shady prosecutors ( and they are not happy about the finding) I guess my initial feeling is somewhat correct that they tried to use this to cover up for something much bigger and shady. so I am guessing that those girls do have very close connection to prosecutors since they did find a partial vid from one of the girls and the vid showed a man in suit ( i will not be surprise it is the shady prosecutors lol) 

Now i feel like those girls could have been bribe with false testimony to make some old cases to go prosecutors way because the shady prosecutor was stated to rise up very fast ( so i am guessing one of the cases he handled, he made sure he won to get the promotion) Now back to earlier ep, where we see the two shady prosecutors being panic about leak in the plan, so i guess one of the girls decided to come forward? and they get a hand of it. To make sure that no witness is left behind. The doctor was then ordered to spree kill all those that are related to the case? ( this is all my personal theory) 

Now next ep trailer looks like the forsenic member's daughter was kidnapped. ( please don't let the little girl die TT TT) I am guessing next week's 2 eps going to focus on the daily case, my personal theory is that at least 1-2 eps will be dedicated to give us background to the shady prosecutors and the relationship he had with the doctor. I guess finale could related to the truth behind the spree killing the doctor did and how he connects to the first season's finale and disappearance of the rich guy. 

I'm just done watching Ep 11-12 with Eng sub. And I just loved it how things turned in Ending. I was worried for dr. JC but for now everything is OK But still worried about his connection with prosecutor. Its not possible he's son of Prosecutor Right ?  BUT I'm sure Dr. Wants to meet prosecutor because of his mother. 

I'm still not sure about split personality or twin brother.

I don't know anything about season 1 @reyia plz tell me what happened in the  ending season1 to be left to connect this season and what are the possibilities of Dr.k involvement. 

10 hours ago, RPM said:

I'm just done watching Ep 11-12 with Eng sub. And I just loved it how things turned in Ending. I was worried for dr. JC but for now everything is OK But still worried about his connection with prosecutor. Its not possible he's son of Prosecutor Right ?  BUT I'm sure Dr. Wants to meet prosecutor because of his mother. 

I'm still not sure about split personality or twin brother.

I don't know anything about season 1 @reyia plz tell me what happened in the  ending season1 to be left to connect this season and what are the possibilities of Dr.k involvement. 

I just finished watching the subs for the last two eps, so i guess the good prosecutor's instinct is correct that all of the serial murders on the surface pointed to serial murder but all in all, it looks like the dump body location is far away from the actual murder location. I think the first murder victim  hold some dirty secrets on the two shady prosecutors and one of them asked to doctor to make it look like serial killing so the attention will shift away from the actual murder case. ( hence the shocking and disappointed look on the two prosecutors when the forensic discussed what happened to the bodies. I also feel like they wanted to push away  the good prosecutor ( the second male lead) from the office ( since he is always messing around with their plan and might be ordeal whenever the things go south etc) the "serial murder" case gave them the chance to demote him. The shady prosecutor espeically tried to get rid off the good one and tried to make him take other position  as we seen earlier.  ( i guess afterwards that won't be valid since there is no serial killing) Now begs the question, what did the girl learn and had in terms of dirty secrets that got her kill, did the shady prosecutor sexual assault her and killed her to cover up his own richard simmons? what is the relationship between the doctor and the shady prosecutor? The vid that were showed in the computer looks like to be damning evidence. Next ep is about the kidnapping based on the trailer, is that somehow going to tide into the poor girl's death or it is a stepping stone that we will learn more. Curious to see how everything will pan out, so far i feel like the pacing of the second season is much better than the first. We get a taste of the major case very early on compared to the first season feels a bit forced towards the end. 

Earlier in the first ep of season 1 about the drug addict case, in the very end I think they were taking a closer look at the internal organ of the body and they made comments that the marking on the organs looks very similar to the finale of the season 1 ( the bones speculate to be the super rich guy and the bone has his DNA but the punctuate on the bone made the forensic speculate that the super rich guy is still alive and the bones is made it to look like he is dead and avoid his own sentence. I think maybe in some ways the super rich guy's father asked the doctor to fake the bones and DNA so his son could live ( hence the marking are similar)  @RPM

“Partners For Justice 2” Achieves Its Highest Ratings Yet

by E. Cha
e7cb5f622ddb46bf9460dd9c0981215d.jpeg?s=

MBC’s “Partners for Justice 2” is on the rise!

On June 24, viewership ratings for the second season of the hit drama soared to an all-time high. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest broadcast of “Partners for Justice 2” scored average nationwide ratings of 6.8 percent and 8.7 percent for its two parts, making it the highest-rated drama of the night.

Not only did “Partners for Justice 2” enjoy a significant increase in its ratings from the night before, but it also broke its own personal viewership record of 7.7 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1334448wpp/partners-for-justice-2-achieves-its-highest-ratings-yet

Hello everyone, hope you're doing well!! I'm sad to see that this thread isn't that active but its okay :). In general (and in my opinion) 1st seasons tend to be better than 2nd seasons, but in this case I just want to say that this season is way better than the 1st one! (even though i truly enjoyed the first one) I really like prosecutor Do, and that doctor is so mysterious I'm eagerly waiting for the mystery around him to be resolved 

Archived