My experience and review with cheekbone reduction surgery

xtrememe

Hi everyone! I’m now 6 months post op already. Got zygoma reduction with buccal fat removal at Regen PS in September last year. So far, I’m very happy with the progress of my results and just wanted to share my experience with you. English is not my first language, so please forgive me my grammar lol. I started my research on a good place to proceed v-line and zygoma in Seoul and found a lot of positive reviews on Dr. Oh Myungjune from Regen. Since my time was quite limited, I decided to make an appointment for f2f consultation and reserve the operation day beforehand, therefore I deposited 30% before coming to Seoul. I know, it’s not the best thing to do when you travel to another country for a cosmetic surgery, but I was quite confident in my decision and frankly speaking, have no regrets not.

The total I was quoted after a real consultation was actually a bit higher that I thought and understanding that cheekbone reduction was the procedure that I really needed, I decided to get only zygoma reduction this time. The surgery was scheduled the next morning. I was quite nervous and couldn’t sleep the whole night but I think it’s quite understandable. So, I was under general anesthesia for about 3 hrs, the surgery itself took around 1 hour or so. When I woke up, I was already in my recovery room. I clearly understood what was happening just couldn’t talk. Nurses there were very friendly and helpful. I was very swollen and had a lot of bruising. I had to go for post op care once a week for two weeks. They cleaned the area on the first week and removed the stitches on the second. The last week of my treatments was also followed with meeting Dr. Oh for management control.

I think my healing and recovery were quite smooth in general. I had no complications or issues. Followed all instructions and could fully return to my normal life style after about 1 months. So, overall I’m very satisfied with my decision and experience. I’m very happy with the result I got and can’t actually imagine if everything could go even better.

BEFORE

2pXOImD.jpg

BEFORE

EhQcvCw.jpg

AFTER

YK5JnnA.jpg

AFTER

iAZRka3.jpg

AFTER

6WbGTYg.jpg

12 minutes ago, blackscat said:

thank you for your review! Lovely results! You didn’t mention the price, so how much was the total you paid?

Thanks :) so, basically I got around 30% off for letting them using my pics on their ig page and also paid with cash. The total I gave for my surgery was 9mln krw.

11 minutes ago, xtrememe said:

Thanks :) so, basically I got around 30% off for letting them using my pics on their ig page and also paid with cash. The total I gave for my surgery was 9mln krw.

wow! That was really god deal! And your results look so natural! Glad for your experience.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived