[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

MBC Drama

Extraordinary You

6a2931bf-aca7-4009-b8b2-52ec182e5f57.jpg

Other titles: Extraordinary You, Suddenly One Day, July Found By Chance

Episodes: 32 (2 back-to-back episodes a 30 minutes)

Network: MBC

Genre: Fantasy, Romance

Air date: October 2nd to Nov 21, 2019

Air time: Wed & Thu @ 20:55 KST

Director: Kim Sang Hyeop

Writer: In Ji Hye, Song Ha Young

Plot:

The drama’s story center around Kim Hye-yoon’s character, Eun Dan Oh, who is described as bright and cheerful, and is the only child in a well-off family. By all appearances, she is just a normal high school girl living a normal life. But one day, she starts to notice strange things in her surroundings and her new self-awareness awakens her to the truth that she is not a real person. She’s shocked to discover that she is actually a comic book character. With this new realization, she rebels against the path that was predestined for her, and she chooses to take ownership over her life and find her own true love.

Cast:

Kim Hye Yoon as Eun Dan Ho

300_400_dano.jpg

Rowoon (de SF9) as Ha Roo

300_400_haru.jpg

Lee Jae Wook as Baek Kyung

300_400_back.jpg

Lee Na Eun (de APRIL) as Yeo Joo Da

300_400_yeoju.jpg

Jung Geon Joo as Lee Do Hwa

300_400_dohwa.jpg

Kim Young Dae as Oh Nam Joo

300_400_namju.jpg

Lee Tae Ri as Jin Mi Chae

300_400_jinmi.jpg

Other Cast

Kim Hyun Mok as Ahn Soo Chul
Jung Ye Nok as Kim Il Jin
Jung Mi Mi as Lee Jin
Choi Jin Ho as Baek Dae Sung (Baek Kyung’s father)
Ji Soo Won as Cha Ji Hyun
Uhm Hyo Sup as Eun Moo Young (Dan Oh’s father)
Kim Ji In as Shin Sae Mi

Character Chart:

cast-v6.jpg

Teasers:

Spoiler

Other Posters:

Spoiler

rowoon-kim-hye-yoon-extraordinary-you.jpeg

0bb1a9fb-292c-41d8-90ab-52228f878293.jpg

Press Conference:

OST:

Spoiler

Awards:

2019 MBC Drama Award

Drama of the Year 2019

Excellence Award, Actress in a Wednesday-Thursday Drama - Kim Hye Yoon

Best New Actress - Kim Hye Yoon

Best New Actor - Rowoon, Lee Jae Wook

32nd Grimae Award

Best New Actor - Rowoon

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 3

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] July Found by Chance, 어쩌다 발견한 7월 - Kim Hye Yoon - Premieres second half
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

SF9âs Rowoon Shares Feelings About Taking On 1st Lead Drama Role

SF9’s Rowoon Shares Feelings About Taking On 1st Lead Drama Role

SF9's Rowoon talked about taking on his first lead role in a drama!

On June 17, SF9 made a comeback with their seventh mini album “RPM” and held a showcase in Seoul. Member Rowoon was asked at the showcase about being cast in the upcoming MBC drama “A Day Found by Chance” (literal title).

“I met with the director five times including for auditions and meetings,” said Rowoon.

“We’re filming now, but I was really nervous about taking on my first lead role because I feel like I need to lead it,” he said. “The director and my co-stars trust in me and it’s great to be working with them, so I’m working hard and having fun while filming. Please look forward to it.”

Rowoon has previously acted in dramas including “School 2017,” “About Time,” and “Where Stars Land.

“A Day Found by Chance” is based on a fantasy school romance webtoon which tells the story of students who realize that they are actually characters in a manhwa (Korean comic) and try to go against its plot. It also stars Kim Hye Yoon, APRIL’s Naeun, and more.

Watch Rowoon’s most recent drama “Where Stars Land” below!

cr:soompi

• Like 1

I just hope the story sticks to the manhwa..... Especially Danoh and Haru's characters and relationship. I also hope it retains the tone in the manhwa. It's very mysterious but it's the nice kind? The story is also very retrospective. i also hope Kim Ji In will have a lot of screen time. From what I've read, Lee Dohwa and Oh Namjoo's characters have been changed a lot. I'm getting nervous as a fan of the manhwa.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] July Found by Chance, 어쩌다 발견한 7월 - Premieres in September

Suddenly One Day

Original title: 어쩌다 발견한 하루 

Network: MBC

Episodes:

Genre: romance, fantasy

Airdate: second half 2019

Airtime: Wed, thu

Director: Kin Sang Hyeob

Writer:  In Ji Hye

Story:

Suddenly One Day" is a rom-com that occurs against the backdrop of an academy, and was originally a web-toon that has been published on portal sites since January last year. Dan-oh, an extra in the comic, changes the flow of the day's story and makes love come true.

Cast:

Kim Hye Yoon

Jung Gun Joo 

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - Wed-Thu - Premieres in second life
8 hours ago, Jillia said:

@0ly40

Please be careful when you create a new drama thread that you check you've created the very same drama thread a couple month ago. :)  I've merged both threads and added the new title to the first post.

Thanks @Jillia I was confused for the name that has changed. Thanks for join them.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] July Found by Chance, 어쩌다 발견한 7월 - Wed & Thu @ 21:00 KST - Kim Hye Yoon - Premieres on September 25th

SF9’s Rowoon Transforms Into A Student With No Name In His First Lead Drama Role

Aug 13, 2019
by R. Jun

MBC’s upcoming drama “A Day Found by Chance” (literal title) has revealed new stills of SF9’s Rowoon, who is taking on his first lead drama role.

The drama is based on a fantasy school romance webtoon about a female high school student named Eun Dan Oh (played by Kim Hye Yoon) who goes against her predetermined fate as a manhwa (Korean comic) character to find love. Rowoon also plays a fellow manhwacharacter called Number 13, an extra in the story. He has no name and exists in the background, but when he meets Eun Dan Oh, he begins to change as his feelings grow.

The drama is slated to air in September. Check out the latest stills of Rowoon as Number 13 below.

sf9-rowoon-00.jpg

Source: soompi

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Day Found by Chance / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 7월 - Wed & Thu @ 21:00 KST - Premieres on September 25th

SF9âs Rowoon And Kim Hye Yoon Are A Breathtaking Couple In Upcoming Webtoon-Based Drama

SF9’s Rowoon And Kim Hye Yoon Are A Breathtaking Couple In Upcoming Webtoon-Based Drama

MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “A Day Found by Chance” (literal title) has released new stills of Kim Hye Yoon and SF9’s Rowoon.

The drama is based on a fantasy school romance webtoon about a female high school student named Eun Dan Oh (Kim Hye Yoon) who goes against her predetermined fate as a manhwa (Korean comic) character to find love. Rowoon also plays a fellow manhwa character called Number 13, an extra in the story. He has no name and exists in the background, but when he meets Eun Dan Oh, he begins to change as his feelings grow.

Eun Dan Oh is the only daughter of a rich family, and she has a congenital heart disease. After she notices the weird events happening around her, Eun Dan Oh realizes she’s a manhwacharacter. Thus, she begins her adventure to find her real life and love, meeting Number 13 along the way.

With beautiful backgrounds, the released stills of Kim Hye Yoon and Rowoon look like scenes from a manhwa. Already, the two are showcasing an undeniably sweet romantic chemistry as they meet each other’s gaze.

Rowoon-Kim-Hye-Yoon.jpg