Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루

Also, Danoh is terminally ill and I like the way she’s not gloomy. Instead she chooses to have a bright attitude. There’s a saying that you might not feel happy but if you act happy then those feelings of happiness will come along. Danoh’s attitude toward her circumstances always remind me of that saying. Perhaps she read one of those books that @Jillia mentioned where the author talked about enjoying the things we take for granted in the busyness of our lives like watching the sunset, taking walks in the mountain, etc. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Found out the latest ost is by Stray Kids. The lyrics are very beautiful. Found the link of the song on YouTube but don't wanna post an unofficial link here.

• Like 5

@celebrianna

I agree. I actually like that Dan Oh is making the best out of her setup. A lot of people seem to be frustrated because in the beginning she was proactive to change her fate. But of course Ha Ru's disappearance after trying to change the stage so many times, put a damper on her enthusiasm. And she just came to the conclusion, she will live the best life until her setup will require for her to die. But thankfully Ha Ru is still there to tell her: no. :D And Dan Oh hasn't lost her spunky character. And I adore how she is manhandling Ha Ru like it's nothing. Nobody gets to do that but Dan Oh. :wub: 

I don't know I try to find something likable about Kyung but everytime he gets a heartwarming scene he does something terrible. Or he is reading things wrong. He didn't even listen to Dan Oh properly. He asked her whether she is falling in love with anyone who can change her fate. Dan Oh answers that yes at first she was happy with Ha Ru because he could change the stage BUT now it's more because Ha Ru is making every moment special and she can be Eun Dan Oh, she can be herself. Also... and I thought that was so important: Ha Ru is making her feel like she is the most important character/person in this world.

But what did Kyung take away from it? Yes, she fell for Ha Ru because he can change the stage. Like he doesn't even listen to what Dan Oh is telling him. She is probably the most fair female lead/extra in kdramaland being so straightforward and he doesn't listen to her. 

My reaction:

giphy.gif

P.S.: The irony Kyung will propose on a literal stage... geez....

• Like 10
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

46 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@Sanju98, I thought KHY was “extra” pretty when she showed up in front of Haru at his locker in the episode last night. I admit beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I think KHY is very pretty and she fits the lead in this show. I know she’s a little extra when she’s perky and excited but I see it as part of her character. I really enjoy her Danoh. 

So do I

which is why I could not understand why those commentors kept disparaging her looks

She's simply adorable

• Like 8

I’ve always thought that it was only a matter of time before Haru gave Dan Oh the moon because he was never able to deny her anything to begin with. Obviously, I underestimated him and his ability to overcome even the most insurmountable obstacle and challenges with his strong will and unconditional love. SHE WISHED TO SEE THE STARS IN A WORLD WHERE NO STAR EXISTED SO HE WENT AND CREATED HUNDREDS OF THEM FOR HER. Haru who has always had so very little continues to give Dan Oh his everything. And it’s also such a Haru thing to do because instead of saying something is hopeless and impossible, he always manages to achieve a miracle.

56f9cbc26d6f7a1b45e052644183b126ead36e2e.pngd524c3e9401896f95f7502ed925d018cf23630af.png936beae3ffd580f08b978738cd15559fa808cc78.png

• Like 5
  • Love 9

I'm honestly thinking even in "Trumpet Flower" it was Ha Ru's knowledge that lead to Kyung showing Dan Oh the stars. In no world, Kyung would be this interested enough in Dan Oh to know her wishes.  

• Like 13

New BTS released by KHY's agency featuring the Goryeo story filming

• Like 9

OMG! I'm somewhat triggered because that plate isn't rotating. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

It looks like Ha Ru did change a scene again and knetizens believe that now Dan Oh might not have to die now? Like I'm not watching, just following the comments on DC Gall.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

OMG

Spoiler

I think Haru and Danoh sacrificed themselves together in Trumpet Creeper coz they couldn't change the stage!!:dissapointed_relieved::bawling:

• Sad 7
  • Love 1

About today's episode 24 ending...

Spoiler

It was so sad.. the ost made me cry so badly..

Even though they managed to change the stage (combined help of Dohwa, Haru and Jinmichae's ex?), Danoh foresee that she will die in surgery.. and Haru recalled that in saeguk land either killed Danoh, or she died in his arms causing the cut on his palm.

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Man, these last episodes will be full of angst and mystery solving. I'm glad we got this huge amount of emotional scenes with Ha Ru and Dan Oh because the last 4 episodes will be tough to deal with.

• Like 14

Spoiler

That ost and the both of them saw death in the two different manhwa's made me tear up. Haru saw Trumpet Creeper death and Danoh saw Secret's storyboard death.

On a lighter note love self aware Juda.

Aso Junhyung seems to know Trumpet Creeper too!

The pottery scene was too funny how it transpired in the end! Wish Baekkyung did not loose his cool though!:sweat_smile::tounge_wink:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, briseis said:

I’ve always thought that it was only a matter of time before Haru gave Dan Oh the moon because he was never able to deny her anything to begin with. Obviously, I underestimated him and his ability to overcome even the most insurmountable obstacle and challenges with his strong will and unconditional love. SHE WISHED TO SEE THE STARS IN A WORLD WHERE NO STAR EXISTED SO HE WENT AND CREATED HUNDREDS OF THEM FOR HER. Haru who has always had so very little continues to give Dan Oh his everything. And it’s also such a Haru thing to do because instead of saying something is hopeless and impossible, he always manages to achieve a miracle.

@briseis Nicely said.  I think the look she gives Ha-Ru in that scene is the realization that she need not bother looking into the skies to see a star; when a star fell to the earth right in front of her, shining so brightly.

• Like 9