[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

@stargazer187 I think it's because he did something noticeable, which was the scene under the tree when he reunited with Dan Oh. JMC told Haru not to do anything that will catch the writer's attention now that the manhwa is approaching its end, because he might be erased all of a sudden. However, BK swapped roles with HR that evening, so HR was in the stage instead.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 9

Hi,
Iam Really in bad mood :mellow:i just watched the drama with sub 
Not even a happy comedy scene everything felt empty &gloomy i don't know the atmosphere of a Melodrama....kind like .........:(

Here some find somthing really intersting maybe  the ending will be like this movie

as expected

• Like 3

as expected, the trumpet creeper memories really comes back to them when they gain a new set up, i feel alot of mixed emotions for the last episode and i dont know what to expect but please!!!! i hope they dont make haru disappear again :(((

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

What was that?? Goodbye kiss???

I guess what I'm afraid that we'll only see a glimpse of HR return at the last minute. Either they make it him appears as memories or something like dreamy scene indicates his presence. Don't trust the preview but I still feel nervous.  

same and Tired really tired  why is this drama so much painful, they meet last minute:tears: I hate it 

• Like 4

They divided my heart millions of piece:tears: really my heart never hurts so much in another drama , why did they do so painful that the drama watched by youth  generally , I can't understand . Only first 10 ep is so beautiful , I never watch again last 6 eps :tears: writer shaft Haru so much I can't understand  , he didn't kill Danoh or he didn't use violence anybody but look at the most purest character :tears: really all time bad characters loved .:tears:  I hate the most in dramas when writer  shaft lead man . I can't take this anymore .

• Like 5

------------------------
Just wanna say. We have talked a lot about the writer. But I've a question who are buying and reading this manhwa: who is the audience , these manhwas, are written for? Does the author write it in piece meal so the readers are left wanting more and do they go curse the writer on online communities? I'm talking about the fictional readers! Maybe my answer is in my questions but just wanted to throw it out there!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 2

Now that Dan Oh and Baek Kyung is together there's no need for a Cupid like Haru so the writer is erasing him. But what about Soo Chul,Y3,class president and the student with glasses? They also don't have any role to play now. At least he is one of the main character's friend. Why do the writer always target Haru? Dan Oh, Baek Kyung and Dowha also changed stages but only Haru is punished every time. He doesn't already have family and home and now he doesn't even have high school diploma.:sweatingbullets:

I hope they don't waste the whole episode making Haru disappear and let him quickly appear in the new manwha. Even though I don't like it saying but crying Rowoon is really handsome :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

@taskdramafanatic But Baek Kyung is also responsible for that. Baek Kyung is the one who offered him his clothes Haru just accepted them. Haru is his understudy so of course he will have to listen to him :lol: Innocent Haru is being framed. 

I know Joonyoung is not a negative character but the way he speaks he seems hella creepy :lol:

• LOL 2

@-Love Blossom- haru knew what would happen if he did something to catch the writer's eyes just like JMC said but he did it anyway, that's why he told dan oh that he doesn't care about the consequences as long as dan oh gets to be herself again. and kyung's brother is just telling him, that he had given haru his fair share of warnings as to what would happen if haru kept changing the stage. this time haru was purposefully on a stage that wasn't supposed to be his, kyung just wanted everything to be okay again, he had no other ulterior motive when he did what he did.

i'm not defending kyung and saying haru had coming or anything because haru is baby and i love him, no but despite all the warning that he has received haru still changed the stage, knowing that he what was going to happen to him, he is just selfless like that, his love for dan oh is selfless like that.

• Like 3

@taskdramafanatic I know Haru also wanted to be on that stage but what I am saying is why is it always Haru? Kyung also played a part changing that stage. That stage changing was almost like how Haru changed Dan Oh's fainting stage by giving her watch to Sae Mi. So it was Haru who changed that stage not Sae Mi. If we think this way then Kyung is the one who changed that tree stage not Haru so he is the one who should punished. Maybe because it was Haru's choice that's why. I am trying to find too much logic in a fantasy drama.

• Like 2