Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루

55 minutes ago, Ayoko xx said:

how it ended? 

Spoiler

Haru bring Dan Oh to art room, if you read the webtoon, there are the scene, when Haru makes a room dark, and try to make "stars" with the fabric. Baek Kyung see them from outside when his hand hold a piece of flower creeper manhwa. Haru talk about Dan Oh and him (Haru) maybe already have a fate for a long time (because Haru start to see their story at flower creeper manhwa) and the episode end. No preview too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Just now, renjunnie said:

Haru bring Dan Oh to art room, if you read the webtoon, there are the scene, when Haru makes a room dark, and try to make "stars" with the fabric. Baek Kyung see them from outside when his hand hold a piece of flower creeper manhwa. Haru talk about Dan Oh and him (Haru) maybe already have a fate for a long time (because Haru start to see their story at flower creeper manhwa) and the episode end. No preview too.

were there a lot of cute scenes between Dan Oh and Haru? :)

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Ayoko xx said:

were there a lot of cute scenes between Dan Oh and Haru? :)

Spoiler

ofc, there are more hugs and being flirt to each other. Because they are (un)officially dating right now :wub:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, renjunnie said:

ofc, there are more hugs and being flirt to each other. Because they are (un)officially dating right now :wub:

so they are dating but not official? :D

• Like 3

What did the preview says?

It seems like tomorrow episode will be focusing on Flower.

Ahhh cant wait to watch today's episode!

• Like 4

Hi Fellow Extras,

Just a reminder that any information specifically describing what happened in a recently aired episode should be placed in a spoiler caption so that those not wishing to know about any highlights before they watch the episode don't have their experience spoiled.  Thanks.

• Like 3

'Extraordinary You' Can Rowoon change the stage and grab the Happy Ending with Kim Hyeyoon?

201911062054231110_1_20191106220446875.jpg

Netizen comments :

(+101,-3) Why the ending is so sad today? ㅠㅠ Writernim ㅠㅠ Don't make DanHaru couple sad ㅠㅠ

(+37,-3) The secret of the writer I want to tear them apart.

(+32,-3) Ha the ending is so sweet and pretty ㅠㅠ

(+14,0) If DanHaru happy I will be happy ㅠㅠ

(+14,-3) I really like Haru.

(+9,0) Rowoon is so good at acting

(+8,-1) The lines make me sad ㅠㅠ I want a happy ending ㅠㅠ

cr:storykpop.com

• Like 5

OMO! Did I miss a good episode or what? Also judging from the preview we will get a pottery scene? Like the one in "Ghost" from 1990? :lol: 

• LOL 5

Well everyone should you go support the live recaps by dramamilk! 

This episode there was more saeguk moments.

Spoiler

And I was so surprised that Haru killed someone in the saeguk storyline!

So worried now that Haru might be one killing Danoh in saeguk land..

So here's some events that happened in today's episode. There was this scene that Haru tears up when he was looking at Danoh, and he mentioned something like why is feeling this sadness? And in his "dreams" of saeguk land, the gift of stars to Danoh and her thanking the "unknown" man in the pavilion seems like Baek Kyung. Also, Baek Kyung attempts to get close to Danoh (her dad is some big shot minister) to gain power, sent Haru to stalk her and find out more about her. This led to the Haru and Danoh "back" incident. So Haru was the one that Danoh meets first. But later, with the information about Danoh, it was used to create a "chance" meeting for Baek Kyung and Danoh - with led to what it seems like Danoh fallen love at first sight with Baek Kyung. Haru started to have awareness then, and tried to stop it, but it didn't work. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Jillia said:

OMO! Did I miss a good episode or what? Also judging from the preview we will get a pottery scene? Like the one in "Ghost" from 1990? :lol: 

LOL, that was a dated pickup cliche back around 543 BC.  It only got more dated in 1990.  I groan every time they play it on television now.  However, I will keep an open mind since it involves our shadow couple, Dan-Oh and Ha-Ru.  :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

So baekyung was even worse in trumpet creeper, he did exactly like his father in secret, he tried to approaching Dan Oh for his own benefit and he was also jerk the way he treat Haru

I feel sad about Haru the most. He was typical second male lead in trumpet creeper. .he was subordinate of Baekyung, and looks like he already liked Dan Oh but he couldnt do anything about it, he also need to see her liking baekyung eventhough baekyung only take advantage of her

@applefrenz

Haru is only subordinate of Baekyung, he killed that man under baekyung command, sad he couldnt do anything about it. I agree Haru might do the worse since baekyung was even worst in trumpet creeper and I'm sure he would do more evil commands later

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Wow! What an episode!

Spoiler

So Jinmichae was the grand prince and his mom queen dowager was Namjoo mum. I felt and guessed right that that she was a royalty in her past manhwa!!

Later in the discussion we need a list of characters in that Trumpet Creeper manhwa! What was Junhyung(Kyung brother) doing there!!!

Haru even beheaded someone for Kyung on stage!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

So next episode is formal engagement announcement....but one thing is weird even unaware of their past lives, Dan Oh, Haru even Kyung repeat their lines....does it mean its a good thing or a bad thing? Is it residual memory or being bound in action by the writer no matter what? It bothers me. I think Baek Kyung and his brother could be a wonderful tiny sub plotline if explored properly. Hope they do so, they are both terribly lonely. Dan Oh is just living in the moment now...cherishing each second......its all so sad. Beautiful but sad episode.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

A translation of the preview

DO: The version of us in that other world, we were definitely happy, weren’t we?
HR: The scenes of us that I can remember we were always happy and heart-fluttering.
BK: You and me, our fate is so persistent, seeing as how we keep get mixed up like this.
DO: Are you also able to see the plot?
BK: Didn’t I tell you that the one who could change your fate was me?
DO: For me, from the beginning, it was Ha Ru. (meaning that she had always liked HR and only HR)
HR: This fate of yours that you keep thinking you’re changing, if it really is fate or whether it’s all just going along as the writer wanted, have you ever thought about that?
HR: Even if it’s all going as the writer had planned, I’m going to continue to be by Dan Oh’s side till the end.
BK: She’s mine. It was fated from the beginning.
DO: Actually, I don’t want to marry Baek Kyung!
BK: There is nothing we can do about it. That blasted stage. I can change it, too. Whether your heart will change or not, we’ll have to wait and see.

I haven't watched today's episode yet. However, it seems as if HR has remembered being in the Trumpet Creeper manhwa and has told DO about being a couple there as well. Something romantic about HR following his true love through fictional worlds.

Yet, again, an existential question that BK brings up. Are things with HR and DO going the way the writer had intended all along, or are they somehow thinking and acting for themselves and thus changing scenes and plots as they think they might be? The wormhole in the art room is probably one of the keys to that question since whether the writer knows about the wormhole or not matters in terms of HR being able to follow DO to the Secret manhwa.

However, I also like the simplicity of HR's intention that whether they are still following the writer's plot or not, that he will be by DO's side forever.  BK is the jealous delusional one who has decided that since DO was written for him, that she is his, even as he only persists in answering the existential questions that he raises only in the way he wants to.

I hope DO expressing her wish not to marry BK isn't just her saying it in her inner voice.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 9