[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

rough translation of the preview. 

BK: Whatever happened, happened for good. Everything went back to it's original place.

JMC: Not many pages left now, this world....writer (something i can't understand what he is saying)

H: If the story ends like this what will happen to us?

DO: Haru-ya, let's be together in my last page.

H: Hi, we are in the same class. do you remember me?

H: let's change out fate together. next time make sure to remember me.

DO: I think I'm in pain because you are around me.

BK: Even now if you remember you can run away.

DO: my heart....(Something), but it's racing because I like you.

BK: It was the fake you. if i want to keep the fake you with me then I'm really a monster. 

BK (to haru): my stage with dan oh will start. you go there instead of me .

DO: beak kyung, secret's eun dan oh thanks you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I almost teared up when haru said the same things to dan oh that dan oh told him in the beginning of the drama.

original.gif

oh my god, this preview was heart breaking.

1 hour ago, Harry97 said:

Me: I want more DanHaru kisses :wub:

Writer :   Here you go

don't worry there wont be any kiss between bk and do. i can promise you that.

• Like 10

24 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

BK: It was the fake you. if i want to keep the fake you with me then I'm really a monster. 

BK (to haru): my stage with dan oh will start. you go there instead of me .

DO: beak kyung, secret's eun dan oh thanks you.

O that looks to be the turnaround for BK.  Redemption by finally letting DO go.  Giving up his part of the stage for understudy HR to step in?  Thanks for the translation @taskdramafanatic.  So don’t worry HR/DO shippers, BK will exit stage right in the end.  Although maybe not before he shares sweet moments with DO to remember her by. 

• Like 6

don't worry there wont be any kiss between bk and do. i can promise you that. dan oh being happy with bk doesn't matter because it's stage DO, and we know that real DO never liked bk like ever. and when bk finds that this was not what he wanted and all the feelings of dan oh about haru he always disregarded are real, more real than feeling dan oh ever had for him.

• Like 6

Since Dan Oh's heart is still hurting maybe she will still die in Secret with Haru by her side. This might actually be good because there's no way they can be happy in Secret. I just want them to be together in another manwha with their memories still intact. But what will happen after that manwha ends too? Are they going to be separated? Will they have another partner? Haru might have to wait for Dan Oh to find him again. :tears:Secret manwha also doesn't have many pages left so how they are going to end it. They still haven't gone into chaebol rejection Joo Da storyline. Maybe they will just break them up. And Dowha and Joo Da might become side couple in a new manwha with DanHaru as leads.:wub: In all of these I feel bad for Nam Joo who doesn't know a single thing.

@taskdramafanatic @Jillia Moreover FL of Korean school romance drama cannot kiss anyone else other than the ML.:lol:

• Like 7

Going through so many emotions right now. I don't know how I'll handle work for the rest of the week. :tears:

Haru is trying so hard, my heart hurts for them both. I mean, I'm hoping to the stars that we can get the last whole ep, not just last 10 mins but the WHOLE ep!, of them just knowing and loving each other. Danharu deserve it.

We really dont have time to solve all the mysteries.  ㅠ.ㅜ mbc should really extend it for another hour or week. Lol 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, egv said:

Going through so many emotions right now. I don't know how I'll handle work for the rest of the week. :tears:

Haru is trying so hard, my heart hurts for them both. I mean, I'm hoping to the stars that we can get the last whole ep, not just last 10 mins but the WHOLE ep!, of them just knowing and loving each other. Danharu deserve it.

We really dont have time to solve all the mysteries.  ㅠ.ㅜ mbc should really extend it for another hour or week. Lol 

Only if it was a TvN or Jtbc drama then we would have got 70-80 min each episode. :lol: Before starting the drama I had though its a cable drama as public stations don't make much school dramas.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I think in the webtoon:

Hide contents

They become extras without any attachement to the story, so they can be happy together. But I could be wrong. Maybe someone who read the webtoon can clarify? :D@Peach maybe?

Hello, I'm here. So here we go...lol

Spoiler

I think Haru and Dan Oh become the leads in new manhwa. I'm forget the title lol. It's answered the question about Dan Oh's ability to see the future and changes the storyline/destiny (actually in the Webtoon it's Dan Oh who can do it not Haru, I think...). I'm really sure Dan Oh the lead but for Haru, actually there isn't explanation about that, but looking at the picture, he is. How Saeguk people looking to Dan Oh's clothes strangely but they're still laughing to each other while eating gukbap (it's remind me with Yeong and Ra On in Love in the Moonlight lol). The ending is something like always find you, whenever, wherever you're...then kkeut.

I hope it's well explained hehe.

After watching the preview, I'm like:

Oh Danharu got three dates! It's movie theater, antique store, and Hangang river! But then, ohhh God, Dankyung got one date and it's beach?! Noooooooooooooooo

Somehow I feel like the writers betrayed me LOL.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

here another really pretty edit.

@Jillia yes, exactly. just a shell of the girl he obsessed over and he always ignored her whenever she told him she loves haru and not him, this will be an eye opener for him.

@-Love Blossom- yes, that only happened in old dramas now, it never happens or will ever happen. also i just know the writer's won't do this dirty to dan oh and i hope bk isn't the type to take advantage of a situation like that.

in the new webtoon, i hope they are lead or extras without love interests. then they can always find each other and fall in love. that's what will always happen. haru and dan oh will always for each other, we know that for sure, we have the whole drama as evidence. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Jinmichae keep saying that the tragedy in TC occurred because Haru changed stage. But I don't remember anything as such. Haru even rejected Dan Oh there. The only time he changed stage was when Baek Kyung was meeting Dan Oh in a restaurant or something. Even though he was helping Dan Oh to escape she was caught right way. Am I missing something? :wacko:

• Like 3

Ah...the preview reminded me of a passage from the book Dan Oh was reading when she realized she was in love with Haru:

he definitely stood out to me among the numbers of people. when he approached me from a distance, my heart began to ache a little. when the little things he did began to have big and small meanings to me...i finally realized that i am in love with him.

I guess this can be referenced to the moments in the preview where Dan Oh's heart was aching when she's near Haru. The heart wants what it wants LOL.

As for the kiss, I think it won't happen. In the moment Dan Oh's eyes are closing, it will trigger a memory from the past, like her first kiss with Haru. 

I'm excited to see this side of Dan Oh because she's been self-aware for the past 14 episodes. And even though I'm really heartbroken for Haru, I love angst and I can't wait to bask in it hahaha.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

what a sad preview, but also I guess this is needed for BK to let DO go. Not funny being around a clueless DO, BK? right.  it is HR time to doing what DO did when he lost his self awareness... keep bugging her as I am sure it would trigger something after a time. Gonna be just as sad seeing him like this... But we have DO hugging HR (I am sure it is him in the preview) and DO saying "Haru-ya, please be with me until my last page." So yes we gonna have them reunite soon! :D But oh oh I guess we are in for next hurdle for a happy ending. :tears:

• Like 5

it would be fun if they do end up in a new manhwa where both of them doesnt have a love interest but are only friends of the leads but they fell in love in the shadows and suddenly one day the writer decides to pair them up which kinda confuses the heck out of them but as well a win on their part since they can be together in both scenes LMDIDJDJS

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I hated preview I hate seeing Haru's hurt so much , really last eps hurt my heart so much I can't , I hope they will give us beautiful ending or I don't know what I can

MTVkZDNkMjkwYzE0ZDc.gif

3 hours ago, Jillia said:

@taskdramafanatic

I agree with you. I would hope that Kyung is actually the one who stops the kiss. But at the same time I want Dan Oh to regain her awareness in that moment and literally be like:

I thought I would be angrier though after watching the preview but I care so less about Kyung that I was just shaking my head. Dan Oh may be smiling at Kyung but she has lost her whole personality. Kyung will realize that he actually fell in "love" with the aware Dan Oh but aware Dan Oh doesn't love him, soooo there is that. Kyung got himself a doll which looks like Dan Oh, smiles like Dan Oh and stays by his side like he wanted her. Like the object he wanted. Congrats, Kyung! You got it.

really I hated last eps and I don't want to hate Danoh while drama finish , but my heart hurt so much , this drama cause to depression , and I know all ep BK danoh last minutes maybe she remember Haru, I hate this , I don't want to watch  just give us happy ending  

MTVkZDNkNDI0NWQxNDY.gif

• Like 7

richard simmons one of BK fans, i realize usually episode in wednesday,  BK have more significant/emotional scene compare to thursday ep.

So yeah i think the final episode will be 95% haru and daoh scene!!. So dont worry haru-danoh shipper. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

But didn't tell Jinmichae Kyung as well that it all happened because of him? In "Trumpet Creeper" I mean.

I think it refers to how Ha Ru approached Dan Oh in the shadow and spent time with her just like "Secret" Ha Ru did. I guess it's these little things which lead to Dan Oh becoming aware but also little changes have consequences no matter what. Even though I actually think that Dan Oh is pretty smart and didn't like Kyung at all in "Trumpet Creeper" either and slowly became aware and Ha Ru was just the one to explain to her and show her the manhwa. But I also think Ha Ru rejected her but I think in the end he couldn't stay away and then you probably remember how they were trying to run from Kyung and his plan to frame Dan Oh's father but in the end the stage "won" so to speak. You can't run away because the writer controls where you're supposed to be. Just like Jinmichae tried to run away with Soo Hyang but in the end it didn't work out either.

Yep maybe later Haru also accepted Dan Oh's feelings. That scene in TC when Dan Oh told Haru that because of him she feels like she is born again might have happened after they had started dating. Thanks for your help.:)

• Like 3
  • Love 2