[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

Hi there. I'm an international fan and I've always been wondered if they gonna sell OST CD album of this drama? Can someone who know about this please help me since I don't know well about K-drama things. Thank you so much and sorry for my bad english :)

Edited by Khánh Nguyễn Lê Cát
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Jillia said:

On another note: I'm suspicious about Kyung's brother. He is creepy. I wonder whether he will actually play a bigger role than we think. How could he know that killing someone in the shadow would lead to memory loss? Nobody told him. But he seems to remember everything from "Trumpet Creeper". So what if... he was the one who ordered to kill Su Hyang in the shadow. I'm very certain the stage death was ordered by Kyung. But in the shadow I could imagine he would do something like that. He seems devoted to his brother - just like in "Secret" - and he would possibly do anything to ensure his brother the throne.

@Jillia thanks for your insightful post as well as for the rest of the Extra Squad.

Sorry to cut you post short... re this, I read earlier from this thread that he might be the writer tho it was not elaborated and I dunno how it will all add up.

@jeonghyang you naughty naughty dongsaeng!

Sorry haven't been around for two weeks, been sick and swamped with work.  I will try to be around this finale week.

• Like 2

Remember the scene in the hospital before DO passed out,  DO said something like, "I like HR not because he is ny fate changer.  He is my fate"  (And BK didn't understand this) 

So, I think the reset DO will be able to remember HR in no time.   

• Like 7
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Anyone has seen this? It says that it is last episode spoiler, they'll have graduation ceremony? 

Reveal hidden contents

Wait... does grade 7 have graduation ceremony like that? I think we have it at grade 9, no? And btw.. they're currently in grade 7 right??? I think their grade numbered differently from ours here. If you're in high school, you'll start with grade X to XII. 7 is supposed to be elementary grade. Hahaha. Well, nevermind

The C-section worried the absence of Rowoon for Sf9 concert in Manila might take him out from the final episodes. Really? Nooo, even he has schedule on that particular scene, I'm sure they have taken his scenes earlier or later right. No male lead in the final is really not fun. Writer, don't dare you to give me sad ending! I detest sad ending! 

I remember something similar happened for drama Just between lovers. Joon ho had to leave for concert in Japan early so they had filmed every scene with him before he parted and filmed scenes that was without him after he left. His character was very presence in the final and even ended the drama with the two leads. so I am sure they have worked around his schedule with sf9 and he gonna be in the final episode. :) I am sure this scenes in context gonna be different than what it looks like from this fan clips. 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, dairymilks said:

Jaewook and Hyeyoon filming today. Rowoon is in the Philippines for a concert, icymi. :D

So Haru isn't in ceremony :tears: my poor Haru he hasn't a mother , father, home and now he isn't in ceremony :tears::angry: really last eps are mad me , I couldn't watch translation because my heart so hurt 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

But Rowoon is just a living art. He made that flowery suit to be that sexy on him. Gosh... his handsomeness radiates in all directions. :love: Also have we talked about how gorgeous he is in that white coat before! Next reunion with HY, doctor drama yes. 

yes, he is just too gorgeous. hard to take your eyes off of him

• Like 5

In the end scene of last episode where Dan oh is walking away from Haru to some friends. they to not look like her usual friends... I really wonder what her set up is now and who those student are to her.  :blink:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@Jillia ah.. your post is much faster than mine. :lol: I'm not good at writing but I love to read. 

Reveal hidden contents

Yup. Knets can be so scary. There are many cases where idols or celebs who gets depression because of malicious comments which keep flooding and attacking them. I know not all of them, but well online bully is happening every where. 

I feel bad that some of people sometimes bash on the actress when they dislike the character or when they find something against their bias or some sort of that. 

But many kfans approve KHY because of her acting skill. She gets more loves and deserves of it. 

Look at the last slide, where's HR???

Rowoon wasn't present during the recent filming because he went to Manila for a concert with SF9. :)

• Like 3

@Jillia I'm feeling pretty anxious about the ending as well. I don't expect them to answer all our questions, but I hope they won't be too vague about it. I don't want them to leave it all up to interpretation.

So far, we're curious about the following:

1. How did Haru enter Secret? 

2. Does the writer also have control over the shadow? 

3. How did BK's brother know that death in the shadow will lead to loss of self-awareness? 

4. Who was responsible for Su Hyang's death?

5. What happened to TC!Haru and TC!Kyung after Dan Oh died?

6. What is the significance of the trumpet creeper in Secret?

7. What is the Secret in the manhwa?

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2