[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

Started...

Haru at the library, went to his sanctuary, finds the drawings getting in the "black hole".  He inserted his arm in the black hole and when he took it out, the scar in his palm appeared, seems a lot bigger and fresher cut, then he rushes to find DO.  Back to the scene from the last episode in the middle of the road.

They are now sitting on a bench, talking, then Haru took DO's hands, says he is sorry.

@Jillia some minor concern

Spoiler

was the episode done already? is Korea on DST? 

Edited by nonski
  • Like 4

OMG, I am soooo happy to see the Extra Squad back in full force!

DH is so awesome blown by Haru being back to the aware Haru

and just how cute DO and DH being so super attentive to Haru

and so funny looking at DO stuffing at the now full mouth of Haru

:joy::joy::joy:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Yes it is. :D I recognize those lips from a mile away. :wub: And that profile...

@nonski-chingu

Hide contents

My mind would be blown as well. But I really need to watch the episode to figure out what was going on there. I was following the episode only through knetizens' comments on DC Gall.

Definitely Haru's lips I would say!

@Jillia

Spoiler

PH is one hour behind SoKor so if they episode is done already and it's timesloto is the same I would like to confirm if they re on daylight saving or whatever so I can adjust my time tomorrow.  Tho my stream it still airs as usual.

• Like 5

Dramamilk is doing the recap!

https://www.dramamilk.com/extraordinary-you-episode-9-17-18-live-recap/

-------------------------------------

I thought at the last minute the two worlds were gonna merge!!!

What if that happens. Shin Saemi will be riding a motor cycle in her hanbok!! Ooops wrong drama!:sweat_smile:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

DO is back to this lovestruck self... looks at Haru while standing just outside of their room, looking at him dreamily.

SM confronts her about kiss as she imagines Haru up close.

SM thought she wants to kiss BK and she denies it.

• Like 5

Spoiler

It's not like Dan Oh will pass out before that lips touch Haru's lips right? it's not funny.

(I watch a lot of dramas that have scenes like this, if they don't show the kiss scene directly it means there is no kiss scene, and usually it happens because something was disturb them or one of them fainted).

please don't let my expectations go to waste writer-nim.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1