[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

Fans Claim That SF9’s Rowoon Talks Way Too Much at Fan Meetings

In contrast to popular belief, SF9‘s Rowoon is very talkative, and fans recently stepped up to testify that he talks way too much at fan meetings.

rowoon

In an online post, fans are sharing their experience with Rowoon at fan meetings, who is now known as “too much talker“.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/fan-meetings-sf9-rowoon-talking-talkative-online/

It must have very difficult for him to play such a quiet character. He doesn't even have much lines. Poor Rowoon :(

Edited by -Cherry Blossom-
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

22 hours ago, Jillia said:

This scene was so cute! :wub:

Hide contents

Credit: chaeunwoo

I agree.  Super cute scene.  She is so cute when she goes all heart fluttery for a moment and then realizes what she is doing and then immediately goes into denial or attempts to control herself.  It is just so darn endearing.  

I also love the scene where Do Hwa is fanboying on Ha Ru's back.  Dan O gets in between them and does this cute butt wiggle to get them to separate so that she can end the budding Bromance between our male extras before it gets started.  B)   This series is full of priceless gem scenes.  I hope they can keep this up through the entire series because it makes it so entertaining.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

This is crazy, I cant do my job properly because all the cuteness and sweetness overflowing in this drama, on and off stage, in the drama and in the BTS.

Malfunction me waiting for next episodes hahaha

Truly drives me crazy :joy:

Kim Hye Yoon seems a lot more relax and comfortable around these two men. Some of the BTS scenes are for the upcoming episodes (based on Haru’s new style of hair) Anyway enjoyyy ~

• Like 8

Hyeyoon is so lovable...and she is so close to all of them boys that I seem to ship her with everyone.

Btw I am so dissapointed by the korean viewership for this extraordinary series...I really wish it would rise coz its worth it.

• Like 5

I am late but have manage to watch the latest aired episodes.  the trio friendship is just so cute. and DO and Haru is just so adorable together. love their determination to overcome their "fate" in the manwha story. Also Harus strong will to stay by DO side is just heartwarming :wub:  Boy remember our girl soon! I know I am gonna be sad seeing him being cold to DO. But I belive his heart gonna remember. stay strong you two DO and Haru!

I am really flabbergasted with BK. His violent outburst and the things he is saying and those to DO. really to me everything is about him for him. The last part in latest episode where DO is laying in hospital bed and he having that panic attack. there was no worry about DO it was about his own trauma. Even when she was gone from the bed he never showed genuin concerns for her wellbeing. instead he was smug about winning over Haru and telling DO that he knows. I am done with him. sure he have a bad home life. but really do not justify his behavior. Also wonder if he have anything to do with Haru disappearing... 

• Like 3
  • Love 1