[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

I think I'm addicted. I simply cannot stop myself from watching the episodes over and over again, nor can I stop myself from refreshing this discussion thread as well as the comment section in mydramalist every 2 hours..... Dan Oh is just soo damn adorable. And her reactions are always so spot-on and relatable. She's simply amazing. Kim Hye-Yoon has officially become my favourite actress.

g9q8DfKgs5GelItuNTk7KOOhHp1AgTzGBnvH201a

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I think Rowoon's acting doesn't get enough praise, he isn't only visual, his acting has definitely improved and he uses his voice so good , I really suprised his voice's power ,I hope everybody don't talk only about his visual :tears: generally everybody talk other casting acting but not Rowoon :tears: yes I know he is guilty why he is so beautiful:lol:

58dca135-어하루E10-7.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 3

20 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I think Rowoon's acting doesn't get enough praise, he isn't only visual, his acting has definitely improved and he uses his voice so good , I really suprised his voice's power ,I hope everybody don't talk only about his visual :tears: generally everybody talk other casting acting but not Rowoon :tears: yes I know he is guilty why he is so beautiful:lol:

It's the first time I saw him and before this drama I knew nothing about him. At first I didn't even know that he's a member of a k-pop group and just thought he's an actor. Anyway, while he has simply captivated me with his beauty, I enjoy his acting quite a lot. He has such expressive eyes and he's perfect as Haru. Can't imagine anyone else playing Haru. I think Rowoon is doing a great job with his acting, whoever casted him hit a jackpot. :wub: Actually, the whole cast is very solid, I love them all.

• Like 11

Now I wish Rowoon do an ost for this drama. Just listened to his sweet voice on  Masked Singer video clip.

Maybe he can sing this. lol

Spoiler

the lyrics goes:  https://popgasa.com/2014/03/05/40-counting-stars-별-헤는-밤/

On a starry night
I see you before my eyes
After night and day of longing
I think of that day

I draw you out on a canvas
Pretty lips, those deep eyes
I will put you on here and keep you
The smile from back then, even your warmth

Stay by me a little longer
Even if my closed eyes say goodbye
Stay by me a little longer
Stay by me, don’t go

Also I wanna see the new BTS video of Extraordinary You, I know it's on naver but I can't watch it.:tears:

Hope it get's uploaded to Youtube soon!

-------

• Like 4

I don't know if anyone else noticed it, but the scene where Beak Kyung talks to Dan Oh at the swimming pool in the last episode..and gives her that towel.

It doesn't actually fall on the floor the first time she gets up- it falls on the chair but the very next scene shows it falling on the floor.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

Now I wish Rowoon do an ost for this drama. Just listened to his sweet voice on  Masked Singer video clip.

Maybe he can sing this. lol

-------

yes we already wait SF9 OST , 90% they sing OST , SF9 sang for Familiar Wife Drama OST, I really love so much it, I hope it is like this OST

Spoiler

1 hour ago, nateko said:

It's the first time I saw him and before this drama I knew nothing about him. At first I didn't even know that he's a member of a k-pop group and just thought he's an actor. Anyway, while he has simply captivated me with his beauty, I enjoy his acting quite a lot. He has such expressive eyes and he's perfect as Haru. Can't imagine anyone else playing Haru. I think Rowoon is doing a great job with his acting, whoever casted him hit a jackpot. :wub: Actually, the whole cast is very solid, I love them all.

Yes I saw so many Korean said they thought he is actor they don't know that he is idol too , I think after this drama he will receive so many drama offer :wub: He will be great a actor :wub: I hope everybody praise his acting too,he has worked so much for this 

49 minutes ago, Jillia said:

. :P The way Ha Ru's "male lead eyes" just stopped him.

I laugh a lot this line  "male lead eyes" :lol::joy: this can be the best line :joy:

30 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

@Jillia With these gifs, I think you are making me wanna watch the episode again a second time! Lol!

Maybe I will just do that!:lol:

Shin Sae Mi is so funny:lol: 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, StarUnnie said:

Im sorry but for some reason I shipped BK and DO hope they will end together :D

Yeah me too! Idk why but i ship them more! I actually feel sorry for BK, his past (and current situation) is truly no joke but i truly believed overcome all of that he's quite a nice guy. In the shadow he likes DO sincerely, i hope he'll be nicer overcoming his trauma and DO will get to notice that too. 

IMHO DO & HR together will be too cliche but yeaah i guess it's how it'll end, they're the real main couple. 

I don’t know about anyone else but it’s most cliche for the mean guy to end up with the girl.

Like the way Namjoo treats Juda is straight up manga cliche and probably manhwa as well. I have a lot more experience with manga than manhwa but I assume their tropes and cliches are pretty much the same. Most definitely Dong Hwa wouldn’t get the girl in a manga. Amusingly, it’s pretty much the same with a lot of drama as well. The second leads are a lot of times nicer and gentler to the girl. Both Haru and Do Hwa’s attitudes toward their love interests fit more with second leads in drama shows for the most part. Therefore, this is another reason why I feel that the Haru and Dan Oh coupling is not typical in drama, manga or manhwa. It’s also even less likely that Do Hwa would get Juda.

• Like 6

I don’t believe we should excuse BK. He is physically violent towards a lot of people ( including DO) and emotionally violent. Having bad background doesn’t mean you allowed to be mean. I mean it’s fictional but IRL woman regrets staying with this kind of men. 

Si for this reason I don’t ship him with anyone at all. 

But i can’t deny that BK is extremely interesting. He doesn’t seem to remember HR yet he always try to make him angry and jealous. I don’t know if he was self aware of being an manhwa character and he realized that HR is dangerous to the story. Or if he always suspected something was weird and was frustrated by HR/DH/Dan Oh giving clues. If he actually don’t want to think about it because it’s painful to know you don’t have freedom and your feelings aren’t maybe your own. He is a mystery to me even after the last episode. 

• Like 9

There's new update on webtoon July found by chance English scanlation

chapter 23 jin mi chae back story

Chapter 24 the reason haru lost his awareness (bittersweet ones)

You can read here

For anyone who want spoiler for webtoon ending

Drama and webtoon really different, but I love them both individually :)

• Thanks 9

1 hour ago, cherryblossomkawai said:

I don’t believe we should excuse BK. He is physically violent towards a lot of people ( including DO) and emotionally violent. Having bad background doesn’t mean you allowed to be mean. I mean it’s fictional but IRL woman regrets staying with this kind of men. 

I don't understand this too, everybody hate and blame violent in reality but while they watch dramas they like so much prone to violence character :tears: really I can't understand  I hate that BK push /pull Danoh and Haru and he did this so many time , If we understand every criminal so we don't need prison because everybody has a story .In reality everybody hate like BK person.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, cherryblossomkawai said:

I  don’t believe we should excuse BK. He is physically violent towards a lot of people ( including DO) and emotionally violent. Having bad background doesn’t mean you allowed to be mean. I mean it’s fictional but IRL woman regrets staying with this kind of men. 

I don’t ship it at all. I don’t like when men get violent with women.

I remember I stopped watching Law & Order: Special Victims Unit after the main cop pushed this female pedophile suspect against the wall in an interrogation room and she went into a coma. Meanwhile, if something like this happened in reality and was on the news, the same viewers would likely be against the cop. So I don’t understand how they can treat the same issue differently depending on reality vs fiction. 

I’m not surprised at all to Baek Kyung’s actions towards Haru or Dan Oh on or off stage. Somebody like him would definitely be jealous with the way Dan Oh now brushes him off for HaRu who even the other students were beginning to notice and praise.

• Like 7