[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

7 hours ago, Jillia said:

It must be painful when Dan Oh is put on the stage. She can't do anything about it when the writer decides her it's "Baek Kyung Time". I had to laugh a bit when Dan Oh made that sarcastic comment. But also it must be painful for Ha Ru as well because he can't do anything either.

Also, very telling that as soon the stage is over Dan Oh just flees the scene. See what I did there. :D

What must be infuriating to BK is that every time the stage is finished not only does DO flee but she is always fleeing to the same person, HR.  You can see first confusion, then disgust, and then finally fury when he sees DO and HR together once the world returns to shadow.

I will be curious to find out when he actually became aware.  I think it may have been as early as the summer camp trip.  He may have been biding his time, figuring out what was going on, and then planning how he can get things to go his way.  If it weren't for the fact that he is a total jerk, he might actually be one of the great team members helping to get people what they want.  Unfortunately, he is not a team member at all.  I thought his remark about not being with A3 all that often was very telling about how he is primarily a loner. 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Jillia said:

People are also not talking enough about the tiny tennis match between Ha Ru and Kyung. Because I loved how at first Ha Ru basically couldn't serve properly and suddenly it was like the stage is over and he can totally serve. How his posture changed and then his smile to Dan Oh who was finally able to cheer him since she couldn't while the stage was still on.

I loved that scene too. How Dan Oh always has her eyes on Haru when the stage ends and how Haru is always looking for her. I also enjoyed how Baek Kyung wasn't a jerk after the match and actually seemed nice by wrapping Haru's tennis racket with tape and offering to play tennis with him. If Baek Kyung is ever able to move past his anger issues he could be a nice guy. After seeing his emotional breakdown in the last episode when Dan oh ended up in the hospital and how traumatic him mom's death was for him, I hope that in the end Baek Kyung will work together with our team to hep change Dan Oh's fate so that she doesn't die. No matter who she likes and how she behaves in from of Baek Kyung, I think he won't just sit and watch when Dan Oh's life is at stake for real this time. 

• Like 8

The cinematography is lighting is so wonderful in this drama. The team on set must be really good. I really appreciate the director who knows how to capture simple moments in such a beautiful way. The photographer are also doing a magnificent job. All the BTs pictures released are so great. These shots are so dreamy I love it. Everything about this drama is so aesthetically pleasing 

dad68be0c62bfd1910b75be83de5a9149cae0edcedac2b373d91db1975f753a8f1c2c664e4401d1bdc9177ac6ff3a590843e22cbc32656db6c5b17f9

• Like 7
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, Jillia said:

On another note, I really love how Dan Oh and Ha Ru are rooting for Do Hwa and Joo Da. Like can these two please end up together

It's unlikely for Do Hwa and Joo Da to end up together as it will mess up real story of the Manhwa. Moreover it's not possible for every couple to get their happy ending and I am willing to compromise their happy ending for Dan Oh and Haru. Though I also like sweet Do Hwa a lot.

• Like 5