Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루

1 hour ago, angelbeast90 said:

----------------------------

Also I found some twitter spoilers saying they saw Haru and Danoh wearing Hanbok! I hope it becomes real in the drama and not some "shadow" speculations!!!:lol:

This is interesting! I can see Haru being a body guard always watching over DO...he not only protects Dan Oh but also BK as well (from the basketball, stopping him from smashing the glass etc).

I also like the subtle scene after Haru and BK play tennis. BK asks Haru, 'Where did you get this tennis racket? It looks like an antique.' BK then proceeds to tape it up for him because the old tape is worn out lol. 

• Like 9

I was wondering though if the drama is trying to trick into believing that Ha Ru was the guard. Or maybe he was. His reaction to Nam Joo's parents though was weird when they arrived at school. Or am I the only one who noticed it?

Also, how much DOES Kyung know already?

Spoiler

1571311319.gif

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Look... you can't tell he didn't do that handtouching on purpose. :wub:

I bet he enjoyed it too, what a smooth way to touch your crush :joy: Dan Oh sure was surprised. No wonder the girl gets smitten with him. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

These two are my babies and I'll protect them at all cost. Also how well does Dan Oh already know Ha Ru's habits. :wub:

tumblr_pzhhb0q0aQ1s8t96qo1_540.gifv

tumblr_pzhhb0q0aQ1s8t96qo5_r2_540.gifv

tumblr_pzhhb0q0aQ1s8t96qo6_r2_540.gifv

Spoiler

tumblr_pzhhb0q0aQ1s8t96qo3_r2_540.gifv

tumblr_pzhhb0q0aQ1s8t96qo2_r4_540.gifv

tumblr_pzhhb0q0aQ1s8t96qo4_r2_540.gifv

Credit: dreamingsnowflake2013

Aigoooo @leeminhosny! We're not even halfway through and the angst is coming at us. But the sooner the better I guess.

• Like 7
  • Love 3

@leeminhosny I was ready for the angst but still... I guess Haru will return with his memories lost and /or his self-awareness lost. 

Spoiler

In the original manhwa something like that happened too (in the last translated to English chapter)

• Like 6

I was so afraid this would happen... meaning Ha Ru forgetting about Dan Oh. Apparently he will replace Dan Oh as the extra and Dan Oh will be the female lead (?).

That's scary!

Especially after finding out how Ha Ru "woke up" and all he ever saw and knew was Dan Oh and in the beginning she didn't even notice him because she wasn't aware of herself yet. And suddenly she becomes aware and they are on the best way to become best friends and maybe even falling for eachother and then this happens. The only thing that gives me hope we're done and over with this so soon that the plot will move on to something else quickly. :D

On another note: sometimes I wonder if Ha Ru is messing with Dan Oh in these scenes. :lol: Also how softly he is catching her hand (in comparison to Kyung who just grabs her).:wub:

tumblr_pzhmay7ywn1s8t96qo1_540.gifv

tumblr_pzhmay7ywn1s8t96qo2_r2_540.gifv

tumblr_pzhmay7ywn1s8t96qo3_r2_540.gifv

Spoiler

tumblr_pzhmay7ywn1s8t96qo4_r2_540.gifv

tumblr_pzhmay7ywn1s8t96qo5_r2_540.gifv

tumblr_pzhmay7ywn1s8t96qo6_r2_540.gifv

Credit: dreamingsnowflake2013

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

On the other hand isn't that a positive thing? I mean, they managed to change the story quite drastically. So it is possible. They just need to keep trying until they get it right. 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, angelbeast90 said:

Girl can't stop crushing on Haru and she finds it herself hard to believe she is doing it!!! This was one funny scene to me!

That scene where DO is crushing on Ha Ru is utterly adorable, in particular her making the fish lips at his picture.  :phew:  It pretty much set the "stage" as it were for the tone of that whole episode.  I also loved the scene where they were looking at his sketch book together and you see her get very fluttery because they are touching hands in holding the book.  They are amazing together and have excellent chemistry as a couple.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, nateko said:

On the other hand isn't that a positive thing? I mean, they managed to change the story quite drastically. So it is possible. They just need to keep trying until they get it right. 

I'm reading the live comments of Korean viewers and they say Dan Oh died because of Ha Ru?!?! What the heck? Pretty sure she won't die.... but what's going on?

But I definitely agree the sooner they do this the sooner they can take care of the actual plot: meaning what the heck is going on with that hole and the manhwa?

• Like 8

OMG watching live but I'm not good at live commentary here!!

But

Spoiler

Poor Dohwa got banned from A3 by Namjoo and he ask Haru to join!!!

Haru is getting popular in school!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

So but apparently despite the changes:

Spoiler

Ha Ru remembers Dan Oh...?

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

Kyaaaahhhhhh..... This is making me so happy!

@Jillia Thanks for the preview.  Did anyone else notice the quick scene where all the girls hands with food coming in at Ha Ru as he was just sitting.  Clearly, he is being crushed on by more than just Dan Oh.  :wub: 

• Like 5

How everyone - int'l and Korean viewers - hates Jinmichae. LMAO :lol:

• LOL 8

Wow it is getting interesting and interesting:w00t: thanks guys for the active thread...I enjoy all the chit chats here!!!

• Like 6

Just now, Jillia said:

How everyone - int'l and Korean viewers - hates Jinmichae. LMAO :lol:

He is one interesting and confusing character... though I don't hate him right now:D

• Like 3

Kyung's father reminds me of extreme helicoptering parents! He is deciding all his life choices for him!!

Spoiler

Did Danoh got stood up but Haru is there to be her date at the cinema! Is Haru main character now!

I have question does the writer have something against Haru?

Danoh eating pop corn and Haru is skin_shipped to her lol!!

• Like 5

Just now, elsanna said:

He is one interesting and confusing character... though I don't hate him right now:D

I mean he is questionable and got villain vibes all around him but I'm sure he got his reasons for the way he acts. Definitely here to find out. :D

• Like 7

Rewatching Episode 9.  Near the start of the episode Ha Ru, tells Dan Oh, "I know my beginning was with you."  What a great line.  I have to use that one on my wife to see if that scores me any points.  :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1