Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루

So, bear with me because this is super new idea... does anyone think that Ha Ru could possibly have been the ML/other in a *different* manhwa--which is why he has the scar... it somehow "erased" him from the Manhwa. Which is why he "remembers" Nam-joo's parents (as if they are his own).

Jinmichae is there to make sure that the manhwa ends the way it is meant to--even as characters become aware or despite the fact that they are aware.

But yeah the story has been officially turned on its head in the final stage (we weren't in the manhwa at the ending)**.

**you can normally tell because the colour tone switches from "warm" for the stage and then "cool" for the manhwa.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, Oksana Sutra said:

I adore this drama so much, amazing not typical plot like misery .

I agree, I also love this drama, and KIM HYE YOON:love: gives an incredible performance:love:, I hope she will have several awards thanks to this drama

• Like 5
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

I agree, I also love this drama, and KIM HYE YOON:love: gives an incredible performance:love:, I hope she will have several awards thanks to this drama

Yes she is so great , such positive and bright girl. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

Same

I've never been so invested in a drama before.

And today's episode...... There wasn't a single second of dullness

It's so unbelievably good

• Like 5

1 hour ago, LavelyShai said:

This is why my initial thoughts were last week, Ha Ru has been the one to change the story as he's been self aware much longer than Dan Oh. He's been subtly changing the story, but Dan Oh thinks it's her when we've seen it's not her at all. Ha Ru basically set everything in motion once he noticed her. 

I'm rewatching the first episode again and I was keeping an eye on when and where Ha Ru showed up. Because somehow I thought Ha Ru didn't show up AT ALL in the first episode. But actually he did, even if just from behind or in shadows/light. I'm gonna post some of the screenshots later - when I'm back home. :D 

I want to know HOW he became aware and how he noticed Dan Oh and if she was one of the reasons why he decided to change the plot. I'm pretty sure he also became sick of being a character without any lines and without any story. But every character needs an motivation aside from that. So I guess Dan Oh played a huge part in it.

Btw... I haven't watched tonights episode, so I don't know if we got some answers to those questions already. :) 

• Like 10

So again I haven't seen the episode but did they really give those cheesy Namjoo lines to Ha Ru now? :lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

56 minutes ago, Jillia said:

So again I haven't seen the episode but did they really give those cheesy Namjoo lines to Ha Ru now? :lol: 

No, they gave the line to BK. Originally at the end NJ was supposed to confess to YDJ in front of everyone, but instead BK confessed to everyone saying Dan Oh is the only one for him. 

Was there a preview? If anyone can link it that would be great!

also, I feel like BK has to be aware or at least on his way there. He’s getting way too affected by Haru and Dan Oh. He’s changing his very behavior based on their actions in the shadow. He’s not supposed to “remember” but he sure acts like he does!

p.s 

I can translates some scenes if there were any requests. I don’t know where to find the video clips of it, so if you wanted to load them ill translate it! 

• Like 8

Hello all! Can anyone DM me the link to the webtoon? I really want to read the webtoon. I got curious after seeing the drama... So far I love this drama ❤️Thank you... 

I kinda ship Dan Oh with everyone, girl has good chemistry with everyone, it's amazing!

So, Haru is definitely from a different manwha 'Flower' then? Or at least has some connection? I'm still very in love with the theory that our 'shadow' main leads DO, HR and BK were together in a different (sageuk) manwha and HR used to protect them both...bc on today's episode he protected BK again (and how much do i love that he's protecting Dan Oh AND Baek Kyung xD)

And I really enjoy how the show is generally more on the light-hearted, fun side, but has really good character moments and scenes with depth...for example showing Do Hwa struggling this ep. Also Haru's face when they were on the stage for the tennis scene and DO didn't/couldn't notice him :-(

Also, the instrumental OSTs and motifs are so good for this drama! (Well, except that one EDM-ish(?) type that i detest lol).

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Oh wow! So what does it really say on this manhwa cover Jin Michae was reading

83xxFKV.jpg

I thought it was  "능소화" -( chinese trumpet flower) but I'm not sure about the lettering. The sub said flower. I might be wrong could someone enlighten on the words!!

But on the cover there is that bell with the fish that tolls the bell when the wind comes! and the pendant with the flowers.

• Like 9

So this is what happen when you do cross over of your character in manga... (I'm looking at you CLAMP - one of my favorite mangaka back in the days who produce series which crazy cross overs)

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Haru's face is so wonderful to look at, how can he be this good-looking wth

Also, watching the drama with characters having to act out their lines..i mean, i don't think they'll go there with a ten-foot-pole since it's supposed to be a high school romance manwha, but my brain just went there uh....aware characters can't stop 'playing their characters' even if they themselves don't consent to it,,, also, they can't physically move, they are forced....gets dark quick 

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, juhli said:

I'm still very in love with the theory that our 'shadow' main leads DO, HR and BK were together in a different (sageuk) manwha and HR used to protect them both...bc on today's episode he protected BK again

BK as the a-hole crown prince? DO is the ignored crown princess who falls in love with the guard (HR) who is always protecting her??? (except that BK was meant to be the lead BUT DO and HR fell in love anyway because they are fated no matter who they are *meant* to be with?)

--I will 100% write a fanfic for that if it isn't what we end up with... 

• Like 11

48 minutes ago, Melia Wijaya said:

Hello all! Can anyone DM me the link to the webtoon? I really want to read the webtoon. I got curious after seeing the drama... So far I love this drama ❤️Thank you... 

Okay so someone just sent me the link... And now I'm wondering if someone have the raw one or Korean version but not from the official site. Since you need to pay if you want to read it. If you have, please DM me... Thank you in advance :)

• Like 1