Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루

I laughed and cringed when he did that mini dance!!

What if all characters become self aware and revolt to change the writer of the manhwa?:lol:

----------------------

Wow it started and it's Haru's story view!! Wait did her room change a bit?

Spoiler

Haru be staring at all the voids and sunlight!!

• Like 8

I don't have access to a lifestream link so I will have to wait until it becomes available on Kocowa and Viki later this afternoon.  I love the fact that DO complains about being the support character and laughed hard when she kept moving JD over in art class so she could get the special sunlight to shine on her only to have the light move to wherever JD was.  DO is so absorbed in her situation that she fails to see that every time she looks at HR, he is sitting in sunlight and then the rays of light shine on her through HR.  This has happened on almost every occasion where HR saves DO.  Even during the night hike, HR's flashlight is shining on her.  It is neat the way the story is developing in that through HR, DO is being made the 1st lead without her even realizing the subtle hints that are being presented.

I am actually hoping that our 2nd lead Do Hwa breaks free of the limits of the stage and find a way to have Joo Da fall in love with him instead of the 1st lead, Nam Joo.  If he works with DO, I think together they might be able to pull this off.  It is not that I have anything in particular against Nam Joo, I just love rooting for the underdog, in this case, Do Hwa.

I agree with others that BK is becoming self aware.  I find his behavior reprehensible and could never accept him actually getting together with Dan O in the end.  I hope that he finds a way to break free of his father and realizes the pain that he has caused DO.  Maybe he could make it up to her by helping her break the stage and help her get her happy ending with Ha Roo.

• Like 6

OMFGGG THE ENDINGGGG. I'M SCREAMINGG

In this whole eps HARU IS JUST SO CUTEEEE.

I was so shocked when the writer changed haru face in the manhwa, from just an ordinary extra boy to haru himself. Goosebumps

• Like 10

OH no! is it a good thing or bad thing for Kyung to get self aware!!!

Spoiler

I think Kyung said Namjoo's lines. And is Namjoo not the lead anymore!!!

• Like 5
  • Confused 2
  • Insightful 1

For everyone who want to live streaming, you can stream it on official website. But before that you must register first, and the steps are quite easy! The website is imbc.com

For tonight episode,

Spoiler

The scripwriters are really go wild:lol:

How can Haru becomes not an extra anymore? I can say one of the leads lol

• Like 3
  • Awesome 4

11 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

OH no! is it a good thing or bad thing for Kyung to get self aware!!!

Hide contents

I think Kyung said Namjoo's lines. And is Namjoo not the lead anymore!!!

What did namjoo said? I had watched but without understanding...

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, jentayue said:

What did namjoo said? I had watched but without understanding...

Spoiler

From today ownwards you are the only woman for me. something like that

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Oh my god! That preview!!!

Am I hearing things that JD likes back Dohwa!

And Haru die or something!!:vicx:

• Like 2

Wow, the drama is pivoting away from the webtoon/manhwa. Maybe we might get an original/happier ending after all...

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, yoondonggu said:

Wow, the drama is pivoting away from the webtoon/manhwa. Maybe we might get an original/happier ending after all...

whats the ending for the manhwa? is it sad ending?

• Like 2

netizen comments :

Spoiler

(+203,-2) Ah its so fun ㅠㅠ  Haru is so handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

(+160,0) Why don't you give us preview? What will happened tomorrow? ㅠㅠ

(+138,-1) The male and female characters become Baekkyung and Danoh...

(+70,0) I like Baekkyung and Haru..???? ㅠㅠ

(+53,0) The preview??? How can you not give us preview ㅠㅠ

cr:storykpop

• Like 6

I have not followed this last episode yet but seeing the trailer, BK wants to fight for Danho it's very sexy that.
I'm wondering by changing things comic book Haru does not he risk becoming a boy coveted by other girls? i mean writers can suddenly put a girl in love with him,  since the leads always have a second lead like this

• Like 4

1 hour ago, iria said:

whats the ending for the manhwa? is it sad ending?

The web toon actually hasn’t ended. 
It’s still ongoing. But so far where it last ended, the ending isn’t a sad ending but incomplete.

the drama is going to be different because the webtoon isn’t finished and that was announced during press con.  

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Jillia said:

@nateko

Btw... I was rewatching the earlier episodes. And I remember how Kyung was mean to Dan Oh again and then a guy was walking past him "accidently" pushing him. I think that was Ha Ru and Ha Ru was already changing the scenes actively. :wub:

This is why my initial thoughts were last week, Ha Ru has been the one to change the story as he's been self aware much longer than Dan Oh. He's been subtly changing the story, but Dan Oh thinks it's her when we've seen it's not her at all. Ha Ru basically set everything in motion once he noticed her. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 6