Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루

6 hours ago, Jillia said:

But geez... who gave Ha Ru THAT jacket? :lol: I can't with this green purple flower jacket. Although I wonder if he is trying to get to Dan Oh. It's a manhwa and manhwas are full of clichés and tropes. :P

Credit: MBC

I think what they mean in today's preview is that DO isn't meant to change the writer's storyboard. Jinmichae finds Haru's drawings, and asks him to stop DO from going against it. That's probably why he attends her party

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image
  • Like 3

Netizens comments :

(+17,0) Ah~ I like this triangle~ I can't wait to see it~ I'm already flustered just from look at the picture .I will look forward to it !

(+9,0) The triangle ㅋㅋㅋ

(+5,0) I really like Danoh, Haru and Baekkyung character ♡

(+2,0) Lee Jaewook is so charming in Search WWW.. But for here it's a bit too cheesy ㅋㅋ but I can't help because that's the genre. Please keep acting for a long time .

(0,0) I really like the triangle love~~~

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

I know Triangles are tropey but I am giddily looking forward to it

Same here...I agree with those comments above. Its cute to see the bromance between R and LJW behind the scenes too hehe

• Like 3

Maybe the writer noticed that Haru is wearing that green suit with the violet flowers and trying to gain entrance through the main gate!! So he got thwarted and so he changed plans and became a server to gain entry to the party!!

-----------------------------------

WHAT AN INTENSE TABLEAU.:w00t:

Sorry for the capitals and acting like a teenager!!!:D

Spoiler

T8WSs91.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------

I loved this scene montage of her going through from hello , anyonghasseyo to hi!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Finally Wednesday!! :love: I was wondering if anybody have a good livestream link? Last week i watched on MBC's player but it stops every 5th minute to make you sign up haha 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, angelbeast90 said:

I loved this scene montage of her going through from hello , anyonghasseyo to hi!!!

I also love that wherever haru startles Dan Oh, she gets so shy and always touches her hair as if she has a crush on him. She too cute and Haru is such a puppy (even though I usually don't like to call people animal names but this time I just can't do anything with myself) So. Cute. :blush:

New stills

• Like 5

It's wednesday, my dear extras! :D Finally more episodes and finally we find out about this party and the engagement!

I liked this shot... because it showed Kyung outside the story and I wonder... what he keeps thinking about when he isn't acting like a douchebag.

tumblr_pzfipzDqaL1yp2l7vo2_500.gifv

tumblr_pzfipzDqaL1yp2l7vo1_500.gifv

Credit: itsfreeelf

• Like 9
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I liked this shot... because it showed Kyung outside the story and I wonder... what keeps thinking about when he isn't acting like a douchebag.

Probably about why he's been such a douchebag to Dan Oh? :D He doesn't seem that bad when he's not on the Stage but... I'm kinda frustrated that I can't hate him in peace because of it. Still don't justify anything he's done to Dan Oh but I feel sorry for him. The writer is truly the villain in this story. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, nateko said:

Probably about why he's been such a douchebag to Dan Oh? :D He doesn't seem that bad when he's not on the Stage but... I'm kinda frustrated that I can't hate him in peace because of it. Still don't justify anything he's done to Dan Oh but I feel sorry for him. The writer is truly the villain in this story. 

It would definitely be more interesting if he would be aware of how badly he treats Dan Oh and is torn between being in character and hating it. So there is still a chance to redeem him but for that he must become aware and him and Dan Oh having a proper talk. :)

• Like 4

@Jillia I think he is on the path on becoming self-aware but who knows if he'll behave differently then. What if he becomes worse? Either way I don't want Dan Oh to end up with him simply because that would be very tropey  - a nice girl changes a scumbag for the better and through hurting her he somehow becomes a better person and starts treating her better. This is  sooo overused and presents a stupid misconception that men can behave like douchebags as long and there will come a woman who'll change them. Like that almost never happens in real life and the girls who believe in it end up in an unhealthy and abusive relationships. 

• Like 9

@nateko

It's pretty safe to say they won't end up together. Because Dan Oh made it clear... Kyung isn't really her type and she HATES it when the writer pushes her on stage to swoon over him and throw cheesy lines at him. Plus they can't give us Dan Oh and Ha Ru and expect us to believe that Dan Oh and Kyung are endgame. I think that's off the table. :D

Btw... I was rewatching the earlier episodes. And I remember how Kyung was mean to Dan Oh again and then a guy was walking past him "accidently" pushing him. I think that was Ha Ru and Ha Ru was already changing the scenes actively. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Btw... I was rewatching the earlier episodes. And I remember how Kyung was mean to Dan Oh again and then a guy was walking past him "accidently" pushing him. I think that was Ha Ru and Ha Ru was already changing the scenes actively. :wub:

Yes, that was him. I was so happy that he not so accidentally bumped into Kyung. :D I can't wait for new episodes, I want to know since when did HAru become self aware. In the preview Dan Oh asked him this question I I'm dying to know what he'll say. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Jillia said:

It's wednesday, my dear extras! :D Finally more episodes and finally we find out about this party and the engagement!

I liked this shot... because it showed Kyung outside the story and I wonder... what keeps thinking about when he isn't acting like a douchebag.

Me, too. I keep thinking that BK at least suspects the truth, and wonder what he’s like when he’s not “in character”.

I won’t be able to watch the episode until much later, so I’ll be checking here for updates. I hope DO stands firm on ending the engagement. Go self actualization! :D 

• Like 7

Just now, stroppyse said:

Me, too. I keep thinking that BK at least suspects the truth, and wonder what he’s like when he’s not “in character”.

I won’t be able to watch the episode until much later, so I’ll be checking here for updates. I hope DO stands firm on ending the engagement. Go self actualization! :D 

I mean still for him... the abuse by his father is very much there. So he definitely is angry and frustrated. And as some said he is taking it out on Dan Oh which is not okay. But I also want Kyung to get a chance to become happier and redeem himself as in have a confrontation with Dan Oh and maybe apologize - even if it won't erase what he has done.

I also agree that Dan Oh should stand up for herself and really end the engagement. I hope the preview isn't fooling us. :D

6 minutes ago, nateko said:

Yes, that was him. I was so happy that he not so accidentally bumped into Kyung. :D I can't wait for new episodes, I want to know since when did HAru become self aware. In the preview Dan Oh asked him this question I I'm dying to know what he'll say. 

Ha Ru better give Dan Oh and us answers to those questions. We want to know everything he knows. :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nateko said:

@Jillia I think he is on the path on becoming self-aware but who knows if he'll behave differently then. What if he becomes worse? Either way I don't want Dan Oh to end up with him simply because that would be very tropey  - a nice girl changes a scumbag for the better and through hurting her he somehow becomes a better person and starts treating her better. This is  sooo overused and presents a stupid misconception that men can behave like douchebags as long and there will come a woman who'll change them. Like that almost never happens in real life and the girls who believe in it end up in an unhealthy and abusive relationships. 

Girrll preach lol. I totally agree. And this is also happened to my friend. She always tells me she is tired of because her bf is treating her like crap but she cant quit and believe that he would change. .but she is crying everyday and totally unhappy. sigh

I'm really addicted to this drama so I searching some fanmade videos on youtube, I'm surprised there are a lot of baekyung and Dan Oh fanmade vids and a lot of people shipping this couple, I know everyone has different taste but I really dont get it? I mean until eps 4,  He is nothing but jerk and treating Dan Oh like richard simmons, hurting her phisically and emotionally, He doesn't even care if she is dying or not. I dont get it lol. Anyway cant wait for today eps!! I will camping here later lol

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, baby.hae said:

Girrll preach lol. I totally agree. And this is also happened to my friend. She always tells me she is tired of because her bf is treating her like crap but she cant quit and believe that he would change. .but she is crying everyday and totally unhappy. sigh

I'm really addicted to this drama so I searching some fanmade videos on youtube, I'm surprised there are a lot of baekyung and Dan Oh fanmade vids and a lot of people shipping this couple, I know everyone has different taste but I really dont get it? I mean until eps 4,  He is nothing but jerk and treating Dan Oh like richard simmons, hurting her phisically and emotionally, He doesn't even care if she is dying or not. I totally dont get it lol. Anyway cant wait for today eps!! I will camping here later lol

It's definitely still a on-going issues that people ship them despite the constant bad treatment by Kyung. It's not romantic or cute. It's terrible. :( There is no reason for him to be this mean other than the comic writer making him that way.

Like some sad... he left her behind in the woods despite Dan Oh having a chestpain. Put aside his obvious antipathy towards Dan Oh... a decent human being doesn't do that.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

am i the only one who ships do hwa and dan oh? they're both so cute and hilarious. i rly wish do hwa would find anyone but joo da, i always skip her and namjoo scene

• Like 4
  • Love 1