[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

On 2/12/2020 at 4:38 AM, Extra_rwhy said:

For the blu ray,is it with english substitle?

As of now there is no English Subs. :bawling:

Which I'm wondering now if it could be changed bc there's a 3rd PRE-ORDER period! 

Like the hype is real and we would love Eng Subs. lol 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Extraordinary You fandom still stays as the luckiest fandom among all the fandoms. Just when you think this will be the last post drama activity of them together they bless us with something new again

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I'm sorry I can't help you with the bluray for the special making. I know the Director's Cut will be produced and customers who pre-ordered it will be keep updated.

If your order was cancelled for the special making then unfortunately the production for that fell through.

Thanks for the reply.so,maybe it got cancelled then.

Pyo Ye Jin, Kim Hye Yoon, SF9’s Rowoon, And Kim Bo Ra To Reportedly Appear On Season 3 Of “Busted!”

8db57aee0281494b8c76ddada6ac3dd5.jpeg?s=

https://www.soompi.com/article/1397775wpp/pyo-ye-jin-kim-hye-yoon-sf9s-rowoon-and-kim-bo-ra-to-reportedly-appear-on-season-3-of-busted

DanHaru :love:

Seems like they have decided that they won't let us move on from this drama :lol:

• 6 months later...

Extraordinary You recently had a reunion Talk Concert because they won an award at the Seoul Drama Awards and Rowoon, Hye Yoon and Jae Wook attended the talk.

A whole bunch of pictures here: https://thesedramaticdays.blogspot.com/2020/10/instagram-update-extraordinary-you.html

sNJNjjZ.jpg

The video of the livestream can be watched here:

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: “Extraordinary You” Stars Rowoon, Kim Hye Yoon, And Lee Jae Wook Reunite On “House On Wheels 4”

Rowoon, Kim Hye Yoon, and Lee Jae Wook will finally reunite on the next episode of “House on Wheels 4”!

“House on Wheels” is a variety show in which the cast travels to quiet spots in Korea in a mobile home and invites special guests, such as friends and family, to stay with them for a night or two

After the show’s third season ended last year, Rowoon joined Sung Dong Il and Kim Hee Won as the new youngest member for Season 4, and now he has invited two of his closest friends to the show!

Teasers for next week’s episode show Rowoon reuniting with his former castmates Kim Hye Yoon and Lee Jae Wook from their 2019 drama “Extraordinary You.”

In the first video, Rowoon sweetly introduces Kim Hye Yoon and Lee Jae Wook as he says, “These are my friends whom I love dearly.” The three then laugh as they ask each other, “Why are you extra happy today?”

The lovey-dovey and warm chemistry doesn’t quite last for long though as the next clip shows Lee Jae Wook hilariously dissing Rowoon’s cooking like a true friend that he is. Upon tasting Rowoon’s doenjang-jjigae (fermented soybean paste stew), he cringes and says, “Just how much doenjang (fermented soybean paste) did you put in? What did you do that it turned out like this?”

The next episode of “House on Wheels 4” will air on November 24 at 8:20 p.m. KST.

Watch: “Extraordinary You” Stars Rowoon, Kim Hye Yoon, And Lee Jae Wook Reunite On “House On Wheels 4” | Soompi

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I have the director's cut DVD they sold back in 2020 that is still kinda untouched so I was thinking of giving away (sell it) to anyone who's interested. It has everything inside as originally so if anyone is still interested in buying, please let me know?

Whats-App-Image-2022-12-07-at-21-52-16.j Whats-App-Image-2022-12-07-at-21-52-15.j

For enlarged picture:

https://imgur.com/a/rnoA4Bx

https://imgur.com/a/AXXhpaR