Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루

16 minutes ago, -Love Blossom- said:

Jinmichae keep saying that the tragedy in TC occurred because Haru changed stage. But I don't remember anything as such. Haru even rejected Dan Oh there. The only time he changed stage was when Baek Kyung was meeting Dan Oh in a restaurant or something. Even though he was helping Dan Oh to escape she was caught right way. Am I missing something? :wacko:

But didn't tell Jinmichae Kyung as well that it all happened because of him? In "Trumpet Creeper" I mean.

I think it refers to how Ha Ru approached Dan Oh in the shadow and spent time with her just like "Secret" Ha Ru did. I guess it's these little things which lead to Dan Oh becoming aware but also little changes have consequences no matter what. Even though I actually think that Dan Oh is pretty smart and didn't like Kyung at all in "Trumpet Creeper" either and slowly became aware and Ha Ru was just the one to explain to her and show her the manhwa. But I also think Ha Ru rejected her but I think in the end he couldn't stay away and then you probably remember how they were trying to run from Kyung and his plan to frame Dan Oh's father but in the end the stage "won" so to speak. You can't run away because the writer controls where you're supposed to be. Just like Jinmichae tried to run away with Soo Hyang but in the end it didn't work out either.

• Like 7

what a sad preview, but also I guess this is needed for BK to let DO go. Not funny being around a clueless DO, BK? right.  it is HR time to doing what DO did when he lost his self awareness... keep bugging her as I am sure it would trigger something after a time. Gonna be just as sad seeing him like this... But we have DO hugging HR (I am sure it is him in the preview) and DO saying "Haru-ya, please be with me until my last page." So yes we gonna have them reunite soon! :D But oh oh I guess we are in for next hurdle for a happy ending. :tears:

• Like 6

I can't wait for the parallel gifsets to happen with Ha Ru doing the same things Dan Oh did to make him remember. :D Especially for when Dan Oh was imitating/speaking for Ha Ru. I swear I'm gonna die slowly from all the feelings the scene will induce when Ha Ru does it.

1573997992.gif

Credit: DC Gall

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 5

it would be fun if they do end up in a new manhwa where both of them doesnt have a love interest but are only friends of the leads but they fell in love in the shadows and suddenly one day the writer decides to pair them up which kinda confuses the heck out of them but as well a win on their part since they can be together in both scenes LMDIDJDJS

• Like 6
  • Love 3

@nimon

Best friends turned lovers trope though... Me:

tenor.gif

Wait... they ARE best friends who fell in love. OMG!! :wub:

• Like 7

Remember when Ha Ru remembered Dan Oh before she knew he was aware? I want that from Dan Oh. I want her to write down his name... say his name...:wub:

15737512271.gif

Credit: DCGall

• Like 5
  • Love 3

I hated preview I hate seeing Haru's hurt so much , really last eps hurt my heart so much I can't , I hope they will give us beautiful ending or I don't know what I can

MTVkZDNkMjkwYzE0ZDc.gif

3 hours ago, Jillia said:

@taskdramafanatic

I agree with you. I would hope that Kyung is actually the one who stops the kiss. But at the same time I want Dan Oh to regain her awareness in that moment and literally be like:

I thought I would be angrier though after watching the preview but I care so less about Kyung that I was just shaking my head. Dan Oh may be smiling at Kyung but she has lost her whole personality. Kyung will realize that he actually fell in "love" with the aware Dan Oh but aware Dan Oh doesn't love him, soooo there is that. Kyung got himself a doll which looks like Dan Oh, smiles like Dan Oh and stays by his side like he wanted her. Like the object he wanted. Congrats, Kyung! You got it.

really I hated last eps and I don't want to hate Danoh while drama finish , but my heart hurt so much , this drama cause to depression , and I know all ep BK danoh last minutes maybe she remember Haru, I hate this , I don't want to watch  just give us happy ending  

MTVkZDNkNDI0NWQxNDY.gif

• Like 8

richard simmons one of BK fans, i realize usually episode in wednesday,  BK have more significant/emotional scene compare to thursday ep.

So yeah i think the final episode will be 95% haru and daoh scene!!. So dont worry haru-danoh shipper. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

But didn't tell Jinmichae Kyung as well that it all happened because of him? In "Trumpet Creeper" I mean.

I think it refers to how Ha Ru approached Dan Oh in the shadow and spent time with her just like "Secret" Ha Ru did. I guess it's these little things which lead to Dan Oh becoming aware but also little changes have consequences no matter what. Even though I actually think that Dan Oh is pretty smart and didn't like Kyung at all in "Trumpet Creeper" either and slowly became aware and Ha Ru was just the one to explain to her and show her the manhwa. But I also think Ha Ru rejected her but I think in the end he couldn't stay away and then you probably remember how they were trying to run from Kyung and his plan to frame Dan Oh's father but in the end the stage "won" so to speak. You can't run away because the writer controls where you're supposed to be. Just like Jinmichae tried to run away with Soo Hyang but in the end it didn't work out either.

Yep maybe later Haru also accepted Dan Oh's feelings. That scene in TC when Dan Oh told Haru that because of him she feels like she is born again might have happened after they had started dating. Thanks for your help.:)

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@leeminhosny

Don't hate Dan Oh. She is definitely not at fault here. She tried so much to change her fate but in the end she rather wanted to be with Ha Ru than to risk him disappearing again. If you want to hate someone then it's Kyung who was willing to kill Dan Oh. And his apologists can say what they want... a few seconds or a minute without oxygen can be very damaging to a comatose patient like Dan Oh. So he is definitely not without fault. So I aim all my antipathy towards him rather than Dan Oh who simply a victim by "Secret" writer.

Also in the end the only thing that matters is: Dan Oh and Ha Ru together.

1573769325.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 4

I aware of this scenes from final ep not tomorrow ep :tears: do you remember last week? they give us prewiew scenes from Thursday ep not wed. :tears:  I want to fight to writer I can't all ep 2  sad Haru and Bk-Danoh scenes , because they shooted these secenes last days and BK dANOH scenes shooted just today and now in preview :tears: so when did they shoot Final ep ? I think these scenes from final ep :bawling:

• Like 3

Let's remain positive... it's not helping to be just sad and angry. Be sad and angry but make the best out of it. :D

Always remember nothing is more beautiful than Dan Oh and Ha Ru.:wub:

1573988684.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I love so much until ep 10 and so happy but I want to cast away last 6 eps:tears: and Rowoonah please your next drama will be rom-com I can't handle melodrama:tears: 

• Like 3

I kinda hope we haven't seen anything from the final episode yet... anything important at least. I hope we will be surprised a little bit and maybe see another kiss. :wub:

d25c4dc6f8f833a92223c536676753cc553fac8674c6aee21a557972fc91124830daaa8a9f6eac0a

Spoiler

0145c3bb7ad01fc9b553a490e882b873e944496119c33f8f340c4a91abd6004741fdf257a583ea7c

Credit: nexttimeisnotthesame

• Like 3
  • Love 6

10 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I kinda hope we haven't seen anything from the final episode yet... anything important at least. I hope we will be surprised a little bit and maybe see another kiss. :wub:

Hide contents

Credit: nexttimeisnotthesame

and Korean writers have awful final , I don't hope any more  I have seen most beautiful final Legend of The blue Sea , dramas 99% have awful final and I hope just I won't see all 2 ep BK-Danoh scenes :angry:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jillia said:

If you want to hate someone then it's Kyung who was willing to kill Dan Oh. And his apologists can say what they want... a few seconds or a minute without oxygen can be very damaging to a comatose patient like Dan Oh. So he is definitely not without fault.

No but both men held the blade.  Had HR not changed the files, she wouldn’t have been in that state in the hospital in the shadow.  So you could argue that unconsciously or not, HR put her in danger by switching the files.  She needed that surgery.  But yes, BK took her mask off for that time so he was at fault too.  Both had a hand in killing her (metaphorically)...just like both men held the hilt of the sword in TC.  Both are at fault for her death in the shadow in Secret, I think that was what the drama was implying.  But yes, if you feel the need to take it out on someone, then BK is the obvious target.  He was set up as an antagonist to be hated from the get go so I am sure he wouldn’t mind more of it going his way.  If nothing at all, I think the fact that there is so much hate coming his way is an indication of his great acting. :lol:  It can only be helpful to build the breadth of his acting resume.  It’s a lot harder to play a villain than it is a straight up good guy.  No wonder he got accepted to play alongside Park MinYoung and Seo KangJoon in his next project.  I am looking forward to that one.

I can’t see the writer not giving HR/DO their happy ending eventually in some form or another.  It’s just a matter of how long they will draw out the angst.  Not long to wait now.  

• Like 3

The only men in EY which matter... Do Hwa and Ha Ru... Probably one of favorite scenes: 5th gif on the left, Do Hwa flustering Ha Ru by testing his back. :lol: Uri babies! Also, I actually like that Ha Ru doesn't like it to be touched, other than by Dan Oh. And actually Do Hwa knows it but still does it. :lol:

79f0ec7e314f6c58ec34939fad0b572d777ed2d84e39e6da0901d859d8e534db2799ca8c3625b3ac

Spoiler

6d0840d17dd4464a2e91a7d2655f0d82f072d0b97b5fea2eec96bc27c98eadf7cfa7fa79a9927a56

829b739eee025d448c602508ce2fc1ff3c7b75955a9e9c8f49dd4a9a448e9ad843b0c8819ba07149

a6a83c2a733dbc86def41a048e816f8b905b11bbde734ed547dc6037ec71b1922338d52eed1287a5

98e262af51f0296ec512f9a4f47474d9ee1d8daf052ab17a5cd48ed964f91496c6fe56bd21ca508a

Credit: okashiratsuki

@nrllee

I wrote about that a couple pages ago: that it was both their faults and we will never find out what exactly lead to the death. What came first... the chicken or the egg? We will never know. But those who say Kyung is without fault are lying to themselves. :)

• Like 9
  • Love 1

dan oh saw she died in the story board thus she would have died in stage had haru not changed the stage. you knoe what happens when someone dies in stage they die forever, haru saved dan oh's life but it costed him to lose her in the shadow.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4

While waiting for the finale....I came across many behind-the-scene videos on KHY and RW.  I really enjoy them.  They have such good chemistry off screen! Their interactions are very natural and loving. 

Did you guys see the kissing scene BTS?   Even the director teased them "Are you guys so playful today because of the kissing scene?".  I can tell KHY and RW were so nervous when it was ended. 

The shy RW teases and touches KHY a lot and they are so comfortable with each other!

There was one time when RW was about to sit at KHY's laps.

So tempted to ship them off screen...Oh well....

• Like 9
  • LOL 1