Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루

1 hour ago, -Love Blossom- said:

Hope new Dan Oh will give Baek Kyung a tough time both in stage and shadow. Would love to see the rudeness and coldness of Ye Suh in her. B)

Instead of her remember everything how about she falls in love with Haru all over again and then remember everything. That would be so beautiful and meaningful that they will always fall for each other no matter what. But unfortunately we don't have time for this. Is there any baseball game or anything? I don't want Wednesday to come I don't want it end. :tears:

Kyung definitely deserves some of his own medicine. :D But I could also live with her just being indifferent towards him. Before she at least wanted to get along with him. So it would be nice to see that her new self doesn't want to have anything to do with him. Or at least her setup isn't connected to him at all.

There is definitely not enough time which is why I wonder how they're going to fit this all in two hours. :o

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

Kyung definitely deserves some of his own medicine. :D But I could also live with her just being indifferent towards him. Before she at least wanted to get along with him. So it would be nice to see that her new self doesn't want to have anything to do with him. Or at least her setup isn't connected to him at all.

There is definitely not enough time which is why I wonder how they're going to fit this all in two hourse. :o

I think this time Kyung will really get his own reality check and he will finally realize you can't force your feelings on someone. 

I hope they don't drag the self awareness loss track for the whole episode because there are already so many lose ends left for them to tie. Same even I'm wondering how they are going to fit it all in 2hrs. I'm expecting mbc to give us preview for ep 29-30 tomorrow (Tuesday)

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

I think this time Kyung will really get his own reality check and he will finally realize you can't force your feelings on someone. 

I hope they don't drag the self awareness loss track for the whole episode because there are already so many lose ends left for them to tie. Same even I'm wondering how they are going to fit it all in 2hrs. I'm expecting mbc to give us preview for ep 29-30 tomorrow (Tuesday)

I'm actually not sure if we will get a preview. Maybe for the Wednesday episodes but probably not for the final episodes. But I'm okay with that. I rather have editing the episodes properly than edit a 15 seconds long preview for us. :D

I hope as well they don't drag it for too long. But I expect at least 20 minutes of it. There were so many photos of them shooting with cold Dan Oh but I mean she could regain her awareness but keep her hairstyle, right? So who knows?

Also I found the perfect song for DanHaRu:wub:

• Like 6

You know no matter how the drama ends I will applaud the cast for carrying it. There were some who were sad about the low ratings but honestly... I don't see it that way. The era in which almost every drama is above 10% and a drama that comes close or breaks 20% is considered a hit is over. It happens but very rarely.

We also have to remember that EY got decent ratings, especially considering that:

a) the drama relies on young actors with not much experience.

and:

b) it's a highschool drama which only appeals to a certain demographic.

There are other dramas with more experienced and popular actors which do the same kind of ratings despite of it. So I think if anything EY can be proud of achieving this. :)

• Like 12

I am reading a lot of angst about the ending.  I know the track record for strong finishes for these types of series is not particularly good and obviously writer-nim and director-nim are going to finish the story how they please.  However, I am completely optimistic about the finish of this tale.  In general art is supposed to reflect humanity.  That said, if Dan-Oh becomes self aware again, then remembering Ha-Ru is irrelevant.  Why?  Because the yearning in the human heart is to find one's soulmate.  If any couple could be called soulmates, it would be Ha-Ru and Dan-oh.    Add to that end, how could any woman resist falling in love with a good looking person that is kind and truly would give anything, including their life for the person they love.  I think we will see a satisfying ending for our couple.  Fear not.

• Like 9
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, -Love Blossom- said:

Hope new Dan Oh will give Baek Kyung a tough time both in stage and shadow. Would love to see the rudeness and coldness of Ye Suh in her. B)

Instead of her remember everything how about she falls in love with Haru all over again and then remember everything. That would be so beautiful and meaningful that they will always fall for each other no matter what. But unfortunately we don't have time for this. Is there any baseball game or anything? I don't want Wednesday to come I don't want it end. :tears:

Doubt it would happen as she got the "reset" to her original set-up!!! I'm suspecting this time maybe Haru will go to her like their first meeting and she will remember him now something i find really beautiful...More likely Baek Kyung will realize that what he'll get by his side is just a shell and not the real Dan Oh..I'm more curious how will they escape,if it is from their "Secret" Story because u can say they will truly get their happy ending if they aren't controlled at all by the writer otherwise it would be pure makjang even if Dan Oh is healthy...

• Like 7

This drama is currently on going, but I still can't get enough and wait until the next episode aired. Eun Dan Oh cute antics and joyful aura brighten up my mood. Haru's smile makes my heart melt. I love the chemistry of Kim Hye Yoon and SF9’s Rowoon. They nailed portraying their characters. Keep it up guys! :heart:

• Like 6

hi, been a silent lurker for weeks...

really want to share my thought at the ending :

i have this feeling that the ending will show us the umbrella scene again ( like ep 2 ending) in the college set up (new manhwa maybe)

OH MY OH MY 

and if they really spend the 90% of the last ep without Haru and only show him at the end, i will sagak the writer nim to hell

*not an english speaker, so pardon my english*

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Hi chingus, can anyone help dm me link for live streaming this drama. My link suddenly died on me...huhuhu 

• Like 2

Nooooo. I dont like the preview. I hope they wont drag DO amnesia too long. But still, the beach/trip scene. Sigh.

Spoiler

I want DO to have that blissful expression with HR. Again, sigh. I know BK will help HR in the end based on what he says in the preview but still. It's even hard for me to watch DO being happy with BK, how about HR then.

I'm talking as if they're real people in real life. :D This is just how much i care about the characters. 

• Like 7

Andwae I don't like the preview :bawling::tears: looks like they are going to drag amnesia throughout the whole episode. Now we are back to keep expectations low for the ending

Me: I want more DanHaru kisses :wub:

Writer :   Here you go:(

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

What's with the beach scene?:o:tears: Usually lead couple get a scene like this. Now I can only wish that she remembers hiim in the first half not at the end of the episode. I am not liking at all how Baek Kyung is smiling and playing with her after all he has done to her. Hope those are in stage where he has no control.

• Like 10

It looks like sweet scenes with BK and maybe even a kiss.  :P  Secret is playing out like the original plot.  She said yes on stage in the last episode when BK proposed.  HR may not get his girl till Thu finale then in a new comic?  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

rough translation of the preview. 

BK: Whatever happened, happened for good. Everything went back to it's original place.

JMC: Not many pages left now, this world....writer (something i can't understand what he is saying)

H: If the story ends like this what will happen to us?

DO: Haru-ya, let's be together in my last page.

H: Hi, we are in the same class. do you remember me?

H: let's change out fate together. next time make sure to remember me.

DO: I think I'm in pain because you are around me.

BK: Even now if you remember you can run away.

DO: my heart....(Something), but it's racing because I like you.

BK: It was the fake you. if i want to keep the fake you with me then I'm really a monster. 

BK (to haru): my stage with dan oh will start. you go there instead of me .

DO: beak kyung, secret's eun dan oh thanks you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

@nrllee At least Secret fans are going to be happy. Their couple are finally together.:lol: For the compensation we want 2nd half of the final episode to completely focus on their new webtoon.:wub: We want to see how they fall in love their dating part everything not just smiling at each other.<_<

• Like 8
  • Love 1