Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루

:bawling: where is the preview!!!!

This writer of Secret/Trumpet Creeper needs to come live in this manhwa as punishment for him/her!!!:rage:

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2

23 hours ago, Jillia said:

The question about Kyung and the way he acts is always:

Why doesn't he want Ha Ru to change the stage? Is he genuinely concerned about how it might effect the plot and does he believe it might hurt Dan Oh, even worsen her disease? OR does he have utterly selfish reasons? That he simply wants the story to maintain the way it is because if things change he would've to ask himself who he really is and if his memories are his own or not?

OK, I am watching Episode 26 now and:

Spoiler

As Dan-Oh is coming home in the evening BK is waiting for her.  They are having a conversation about why he likes her and she is trying to explain her feelings about Ha-Ru to him.  BK says, "Your feelings?  It isn't important."   Dan-Oh's expression in reaction to his comment says it all. 

Ladies and Gents, anytime someone says that to you, run, do not walk to the nearest exit of the building.  This was the primary evidence that I was looking for.  BK is incapable of having any sort of mature relationship because all he sees is himself and his needs.  I am begging all of you to avoid heartache and do not get into a relationship with someone like this.  In the end, you will be miserable.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 7

1 hour ago, larrysouth said:

OK, I am watching Episode 26 now and:

Hide contents

As Dan-Oh is coming home in the evening BK is waiting for her.  They are having a conversation about why he likes her and she is trying to explain her feelings about Ha-Ru to him.  BK says, "Your feelings?  It isn't important."   Dan-Oh's expression in reaction to his comment says it all. 

Ladies and Gents, anytime someone says that to you, run, do not walk to the nearest exit of the building.  This was the primary evidence that I was looking for.  BK is incapable of having any sort of mature relationship because all he see is himself and his needs.  I am begging all of you to avoid heartache and do not get into a relationship with someone like this.  In the end, you will be miserable.

Kyung is unstable and definitely emotionally not mature enough to have a relationship. As Ha Ru told him, he need to fix himself. Meaning he needs therapy. It's not Dan Oh's task to fix him and it's not romantic to disregard her feelings and wishes or to tell she is the only one left in his life who is real. Like NO, Kyung move on and do something different with you life instead of showing everyone and anyone how miserable you're.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, dramaflower said:

Does anybody know where the outdoor/school scenes are shot at? really want to visit them

Yonsei university

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Aigoooo... this episode.... I really need to watch it.

• Like 6

:rage:

Spoiler

He is so selfish. I don't have any kind of sympathy left for him anymore

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

we only have 2 eps left... but there's still a lot going on..

I feel like this korean drama is like game of thrones, wherein you can't predict the direction of the story.. huhu

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

i think because they are just filming some scene today, so we can't have a preview yet. But, i'm so curious now.

• Like 9

@Jillia, maybe now that BK had that vision it might be a catalyst for him to let go of Danoh. I mean, he always gives the impression that Danoh belongs to him because the sadistic writer says so, because they’re childhood friends, because he’s a lead, etc. Now this vision might be his wake up call. Granted, that vision probably occurred onstage in TC, but the shocking memory might finally wake up BK to fix himself. 

• Like 13

@renjunnie

Yes they're still filming scenes for the last episodes but I think it will worth the wait. :D

@celebrianna

Well I hope that's the case. That he finally comes to his senses. I don't think a real redemption is possible but maybe he will do better decisions in the last episodes. :)

• Like 8

Whoaaa....so Kyung....wait what??

With two episodes left where are we going with this??

• Like 6

Reading yall reaction and spoiler I'm glad I didnt stream today lol

I knew baekyung is the culprit of Dan Oh death in TC, there is no way Haru would do something like that to Dan Oh. So we get the whole new level of selfiness of baekyung, he tried to kill Dan Oh in shadow so she won't remember Haru, and could own Dan Oh for himself? Just wow

I really missed Haru and Dan Oh lovely scenes (+Do Hwa), the last eps isnt my fav, so many Baekyung scenes and Haru Dan Oh sad story. I hope 2 last eps wont disappoint us, the writer of this drama better not ruin the story and wrapped it up nicely or he/she is just same as secret/TC writer (that would be tragic and ironic lol)

• Like 11

@Jillia, just having him let go of Danoh would be an improvement. However, the spoiler above about him 

Spoiler

Killing Danoh in the shadows...is that true?

• Like 8

@celebrianna

According to @renjunnie:

Spoiler

Kyung couldn't kill Dan Oh in "Secret" but she died anyways because her heart acted up and therefore she died (in the shadows) and now is unaware again.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

On a lighter note though... Do Hwa gave Ha Ru clothes from his brother and he is wearing another flamboyant jacket again. :lol:

Spoiler

1573739097.gif

@baby.hae @celebrianna

Spoiler

But why does Dan Oh end up not remembering Ha Ru in the next scene? :O

• LOL 8