Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루

A piano cover of Sondia's song "First Love" :wub::

• Like 5
  • Love 3

@Jillia Never ending story of Stray Kids has been on loop for days already! It's the third faves after My beauty Veryvery and Feeling by April. My beauty has this dreamy and sweet vibe. It firstly played when DO finally sees HR for the first time clearly. The later, feeling song is so memorable because of all the back-bumping DO did!! :lol: Then, the one which has "haru haru" in the lyrics. Both male and female versions are just so soothing! And the movie backsound ost is also one of my faves! Forgot the title. In short, EY ost is just extraordinary awesome! Will they give some other new one before it ends?? Hope it would be from our dearest Haru, Rowoon-ssi!! :D

I love how he keeps singing her some songs during their break in the bts. So sweet voice. They shouldn't waste it!

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@leeminhosny After all those mess I don't think we will get SF9 or Rowoon ost. Some people might use this to again blame him :angry: For the time being it will be better to keep his acting and singing career apart. Moreover SF9 is also preparing for their comeback so chances are less. I checked them out because of Rowoon and their songs are actually good. It would've been nice if they could sing here.

Seems like tomorrow is the last "Flower" episode so I was wondering if we could get a saeguk kiss :wub: Even a peck would be good too :lol: I can watch 10 episodes of DanHaru just being lovey dovey. But only 4 episodes are left and there will angst too :tears:

• Like 8

the new bts. rowoon is such a cutie. like omg, they just over fed him so much. lol. i love this trio.one of my most fav trios. adrobs . 

i really love the main cast of this show, all of them are so pretty and talented and all of their character's in the drama are also awesome and loveable.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, -Love Blossom- said:

@leeminhosny After all those mess I don't think we will get SF9 or Rowoon ost. Some people might use this to again blame him :angry: For the time being it will be better to keep his acting and singing career apart. Moreover SF9 is also preparing for their comeback so chances are less. I checked them out because of Rowoon and their songs are actually good. It would've been nice if they could sing here.

But Rowoon said he went to record  agency after long times and Yongbin said "ssshhh this is secret" so I think still Ost will air :lol: or I want to demolish MBC :joy: how isn't SF9 Ost ? they prepare Asia Tour ( start 16 Nov.) before cb .So this " record" must OST.

Spoiler

Please support to singer Rowoon and SF9 , they are so talented and still they didn't fist win :tears: I am drama fan , I don't care kpop but first time I was fan a group thanks to Rowoon ( 3 years ago) and they are only group for me  really I want everyone love them 

4 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

the new bts. rowoon is such a cutie. like omg, they just over fed him so much. lol. i love this trio.one of my most fav trios. adrobs . 

i really love the main cast of this show, all of them are so pretty and talented and all of their character's in the drama are also awesome and loveable.

MBC reupload 3 times:lol: this video

• Like 6

I haven’t gone through the whole thread, just pages here and there, but is there a support group for those of us who have major SLS or is it Third Lead Syndrome? I’m only shipping Dan Oh with Baek Kyung. I’m on episode 17 and I still can’t ship her with Haru. I just can’t. I need therapy. I really really need therapy. The second lead syndrome is way too strong in this one! 

• Like 2

@maniac1 this thread is for EY discussion.

Spoiler

So if you like to spazz more love on your ship, then Soompi has the right room for you, it is shipper paradise. You can browse through it to see whether some other fans has created the ship or not. If it's not, you can create one yourself. BUT if you really wish to have a therapy and plan to root for the main OTP (danharu) then here is the place, cuz most of this lovely thread inhabitants are falling for them. So maybe you can start escaping from your BK's obsession. Psst *whisper* I think it's because LJW's charm. For me, I don't like BK but I can't really hate him. So it's like I'm in between. 

@taskdramafanatic I love how they keep stuffed him with the food. It reminds me of feeding frenzy. LOL

TGIW..... yay!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

I love how they keep stuffed him with the food. It reminds me of feeding frenzy. LOL

it was feeding frenzy alright. 

3 hours ago, Jillia said:

I'm not crying, you're crying...:bawling::heart:

haru-yaaaa:bawling:...

let's hope we get another kiss this week prayer circle. can't wait to see this baby tomorrow. pls let this baby have a happy ending, haru honestly deserves the world.

i'm so happy to see rowoonie get the recognition he deserves. i'm agonizing over the fact that EY is gonna end soon. i wanna re watch the it again. I can't wait for him to comeback as a lead actor in another drama.

can't get enough of EY, it's a teen fantasy and has everything including a gorgeous and talented cast. one of the best teen dramas to ever exist. period.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Fox Ha Ru in action. :wub: Also, aren't we all Do Hwa in that 4th gif? :lol:

ae42fd702d5c33ff7f125b7a7d559444437651957a249d81d6aa5aa9820358a52e83311c828d1e82

Spoiler

e226336e49ddc0ef69c259eb777641675cfb33b6c761a103e3174c571a0e1e645eb097ed0131eb75

f408662b270e93133f89458b34ed2c0fd299f8ebbd59a339651e38ee2384814b3ec9b2fb4eef6847

4775028f62a8241c8f5a896b8cf803c078b56cfc5f576d7a6b26bea8cc4ca18219e8cec0476c69d3

Credit: Mufalo

Me:

DampCriminalAtlanticridleyturtle-size_re

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

EJOd-27XkAAaaLq?format=jpg&name=small

haru is at the hospital to save dan oh it seems. I hope he pulls it off. i've always a wanted him to visit her at the hospital. I'm glad that he is finally able to do that.

992B04495DCAF34C02

he is soooooooo pretty:heart::wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

OST Part 8 will be released today. :DIt's by Jeong Se Woon and it's called "Drawing You/Missing you". The bold part -  너를 그린다 - can mean both, to draw/paint and to miss. It's a nice play on words because we know who likes to draw Dan Oh but also who would miss her. 

2019111314550809191d3244b4fed18217218612

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Extra Squad, it's Wednesday and we will find out how "Trumpet Creeper" ended... Let's prepare our hearts for the pain!

e545f5449055e489b53dcabb18cb461f7a7bd2cbe02be632f563427d3e34bd72238c93da2b7bd7c6

5d218aec9f0d60c127eb958fb8a3fba4b12907c0

Credit: rowoonii

• Like 5
  • Love 3

@leeminhosny Finger crossed :love:

Spoiler

This is my second time liking a group because of a drama actor (first time was with BtoB Sungjae). I knew about SF9 and that SKY Castle's Chani is in that group but never really cared about them. But because of Rowoon I listened to them and they are really talented. It's surprising that they didn't win with "Easy Love" and "O Sole Mio". Hope Rowoon will find success both with his group and dramas :D

4 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

haru is at the hospital to save dan oh it seems. I hope he pulls it off. i've always a wanted him to visit her at the hospital. I'm glad that he is finally able to do that.

he is soooooooo pretty:heart::wub:

Isn't he looking extra hot in doctor's gown? Now I want him in a medical drama next and with glasses :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2