Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hahahaha... these two cuties really. I wonder though why they would try to hide their feelings in front of Do Hwa. He is their biggest shipper. Plus Ha Ru asking Dan Oh if he needs to practice flirtin

It doesn't matter if the manhwa world is real or not. The characters are the ones who turn their world into reality.   In this drama it seems that on the one hand the real writer is using D

I think HR killed DO but it was not deliberate and he grabbed the sword with his left hand to stop it but it was too late. But the scene doesn’t look like a sword fight. It starts off with guards surr

Posted Images

Aigooo~~~ I can't wait to watch the episodes and write down my thoughts. But I'm also so scared. But it's gonna be... it's gonna be okay. I'm more worried that this drama will end in 2 weeks. I'm not prepared.:bawling:

My heart is really broken  :bawling:,why is the story so sad ? And only 2 week left ,this is so sad too

MTVkYzQ0NWFlYjI5Yzc.gif

I miss so much Rowoon with SF9 while he was playing them ,he has shot drama for 6 month but so sad drama's finish 

MTVkYzQ0MmJlYTViOTc.jpg
 MTVkYzQ0MzQ4MjViYmE.jpg
MTVkYzQ0MzViMWFhZWU.jpg

Spoiler

MTVkYzQ0MzcwMTFiZWM.jpg
MTVkYzQ0Mzg0YTQxMDE.jpg
MTVkYzQ0MzlhYTg2NmQ.jpg
MTVkYzQ0M2FkODk0Nzk.jpg
MTVkYzQ0M2MyYTRhYjE.jpg
MTVkYzQ0M2Q1OTNjOTA.jpg
MTVkYzQ0NDI4YThlMTA.jpg
MTVkYzQ0NDNjYTcwMWE.jpg
MTVkYzQ0NDUwYmU0OTk.jpg
MTVkYzQ0NDY3M2U0YzI.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 4

My main question though is: did they really ship off Kim Young Dae aka Nam Joo just like that? :lol: Like that was WOW! I adored Joo Da's reaction. She finally was able to say something to him in the shadows she probably wanted to say the whole time.

I wonder if this is the classic male lead leaves in order for female lead to realize she needs him OR if the writer is actually re-planning the plot? (don't answer if it's answered in today's episode because I haven't watched it yet) .

I loved though how Ha Ru was open about being nervous as well - he can just hide it better because he doesn't have a damn watch to alert everyone. Also, it's more Dan Oh who is trying to hide them dating while Ha Ru is like "yes". Hah! The fox that he is. Look at him! In that last gif. :lol: (sidenote: Rowoon is so heartbreakingly handsome... like HOW!?)

897cf236202aaf500a3eff8ecd5dd2b848089a95

68058288e6736c2a739a06120c5af85db4a2bf82

d3883509d7e21d005dfb5c0527e72225fb8f7562

Spoiler

01b94d918cfb1ddae2f668331ad5246dbe0657e6

Credit: thingskateknows

After Baek Kyung talk with Haru 

Spoiler

About, if it is true that the story really changed or it is actually going like writer planned.

I started to thinking that the story actually not like we thought. 

How if, some character being aware of themselves actually one of writer plot? Drama that we watching actually describe the real plot, and there are nothing like "story change".

Secret manhwa main character was extra Dan Oh and Haru, who can change the story.

But, again, it is just my crazy thoughts. This drama never fail to driving me crazy each week. And there are 2 weeks left.

• Like 9

@renjunnie

I've been thinking about it since the beginning:

Spoiler

We all think it's about the characters being aware or not aware. And changing their fates or not. But I was thinking from the beginning what if everything we see is actually part of the manhwa, of the plot itself?

What if the writer is actually writing Dan Oh AND Ha Ru (as the leads) the way we see them? Maybe the writer isn't so dumb after all. lol

Ska-rmavbild-2019-11-07-kl-20-15-09.png

Funny Dohwa :D 

And I take back what i said yesterday, the saeguk story just got really interesting haha...I love the replaying of Haru and Danoh's moments in saeguk version, so cute! Last scene was heartbreaking though, i just can't imagine Haru ever getting over if Danoh dies after seeing him missing her. Somehow, now i can understand that those feelings wouldn't just fade away easily. 

I really like Juda standing up for herself, it was quite funny when she hit the flowers instead of watering them haha.

It was sweet when she held Namjoo's hand but looked at Dohwa. If you think about, it's quite cruel to be forced to be with someone and have no control over it. Both with Juda/Namjoo and saeguk Danoh and Haru, i think that part was the most significant in today's episode. 

Looking forward to next week already, Wednesday is so far away...

• Like 15

My head hurts from watchin' this ha-ha. I didn't fully understand the Leonardo DiCaprio movie Inception either so there-_-:P

In fact, I don't even care who Dan Oh ends up with anymore. It just breaks my heart Kyung will end up alone and well still angry... LoL:lol::P Why did Dried Squid looked shocked at seeing the new girl?? LoL at Y3!!:w00t: My korean's not great but, is Nam Joo's dad's name really Jae Bol!? As in chaebol y'know super wealthy? And the Y3 guy proposed to Ill Jin which meant that she's a mean girl...literally:lol: The manhwa writer isn't very creative with names huh:rolleyes:

• LOL 9
11 hours ago, Jillia said:

Hahaha... yes, heck even Nam Joo (the actor actually) was kinda smitten by her aegyo. It's also a cultural thing. When I lived in South Korea many girls back then, even my age (early 20s), would do aegyo with their boyfriends. We don't have to like it or agree with it but to make so it's a fault of Kim Hye Yoon is a bit ridiculous.

And I agree with you, it definitely adds to the character and the manhwa setting. In the end Dan Oh is exactly that. Plus the drama is making fun of all the tropes and clichés and the female character acting overly cute is part of it. 

@Sanju98

You're welcome. I understand the first reaction would be anger and the need to reply in the same way the comments are written like. But it's definitely the better option to take a breathe and just stay away from such blogs.

Is what she's doing actually aegyo?  I've seen it in other kdramas and just thought it whiny and annoying.  Not cute at all.  What she's doing seems to be adopting manwha tropes and style, as you say, but not the aegyo I'm used to seeing from whiny girls baby-talking to get something from a guy.  It verges, but it's not the same.  But maybe this is really aegyo?  My only experience is kdrama so I don't know!  

• Like 6
10 minutes ago, brielover said:

Is what she's doing actually aegyo?  I've seen it in other kdramas and just thought it whiny and annoying.  Not cute at all.  What she's doing seems to be adopting manwha tropes and style, as you say, but not the aegyo I'm used to seeing from whiny girls baby-talking to get something from a guy.  It verges, but it's not the same.  But maybe this is really aegyo?  My only experience is kdrama so I don't know!  

She does use an aeygo voice but everyone from Gu Hye Sun, Suzy to Kim Go Eun, Kim Seulgi, Park Bo young have done the same....SK natives seem to have fondness for it....I have gotten used to it....they are known for their love for Aeygo voice and strong ears for Sageuk enunciation.

• Like 5

Hahahaha... these two cuties really. I wonder though why they would try to hide their feelings in front of Do Hwa. He is their biggest shipper. Plus Ha Ru asking Dan Oh if he needs to practice flirting. Like HOW can he be like that? :lol::wub:

0267a125cc056615face8270478d92b7f9d10939

e2809255267fcb683bb6ef9f895bf1c76a7b1254

220603478ac4bd1825e4bd1dea5e4340ae3c54c3

Spoiler

57b4ea2e30ed31067aa915d20875f0cd25ed0eb0

3558b91f994e8104702314b45787de3ce225f4ee

e9de5de7b84691e38ea3c889bf8309151c35ee62

9c3bb2c0b9acf0b30302167debdb06a3548cf8da

Credit: ahnjoonghee

I think we're all Do Hwa in this gif... :lol:

Spoiler

1573084083.gif

Credit: DC Gall

Everyday is Haru day for MBC:lol:

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

Hahahaha... these two cuties really. I wonder though why they would try to hide their feelings in front of Do Hwa. He is their biggest shipper. Plus Ha Ru asking Dan Oh if he needs to practice flirting. Like HOW can he be like that? :lol::wub:

This scene the reason I am happy :lol: Dohwa want to teach Haru anthing but himself still can't understand :lol: I think Haru should teach Dohwa:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@leeminhosny

Hahaha... yes, I'm like "Do Hwa, you yourself need to read that book." :lol: 

But I'm honestly so proud of Ha Ru and Do Hwa. They both drink the respect women juice and I'm here for it. Let's leave those tsundere characters in the early 2000s, yes? :D 

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year