[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

'Extraordinary You' Can Rowoon change the stage and grab the Happy Ending with Kim Hyeyoon?

201911062054231110_1_20191106220446875.jpg

Netizen comments :

(+101,-3) Why the ending is so sad today? ㅠㅠ Writernim ㅠㅠ Don't make DanHaru couple sad ㅠㅠ

(+37,-3) The secret of the writer I want to tear them apart.

(+32,-3) Ha the ending is so sweet and pretty ㅠㅠ

(+14,0) If DanHaru happy I will be happy ㅠㅠ

(+14,-3) I really like Haru.

(+9,0) Rowoon is so good at acting

(+8,-1) The lines make me sad ㅠㅠ I want a happy ending ㅠㅠ

cr:storykpop.com

• Like 4

Well everyone should you go support the live recaps by dramamilk! 

This episode there was more saeguk moments.

Spoiler

And I was so surprised that Haru killed someone in the saeguk storyline!

So worried now that Haru might be one killing Danoh in saeguk land..

So here's some events that happened in today's episode. There was this scene that Haru tears up when he was looking at Danoh, and he mentioned something like why is feeling this sadness? And in his "dreams" of saeguk land, the gift of stars to Danoh and her thanking the "unknown" man in the pavilion seems like Baek Kyung. Also, Baek Kyung attempts to get close to Danoh (her dad is some big shot minister) to gain power, sent Haru to stalk her and find out more about her. This led to the Haru and Danoh "back" incident. So Haru was the one that Danoh meets first. But later, with the information about Danoh, it was used to create a "chance" meeting for Baek Kyung and Danoh - with led to what it seems like Danoh fallen love at first sight with Baek Kyung. Haru started to have awareness then, and tried to stop it, but it didn't work. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Jillia said:

OMO! Did I miss a good episode or what? Also judging from the preview we will get a pottery scene? Like the one in "Ghost" from 1990? :lol: 

LOL, that was a dated pickup cliche back around 543 BC.  It only got more dated in 1990.  I groan every time they play it on television now.  However, I will keep an open mind since it involves our shadow couple, Dan-Oh and Ha-Ru.  :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

So baekyung was even worse in trumpet creeper, he did exactly like his father in secret, he tried to approaching Dan Oh for his own benefit and he was also jerk the way he treat Haru

I feel sad about Haru the most. He was typical second male lead in trumpet creeper. .he was subordinate of Baekyung, and looks like he already liked Dan Oh but he couldnt do anything about it, he also need to see her liking baekyung eventhough baekyung only take advantage of her

@applefrenz

Haru is only subordinate of Baekyung, he killed that man under baekyung command, sad he couldnt do anything about it. I agree Haru might do the worse since baekyung was even worst in trumpet creeper and I'm sure he would do more evil commands later

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Wow! What an episode!

Spoiler

So Jinmichae was the grand prince and his mom queen dowager was Namjoo mum. I felt and guessed right that that she was a royalty in her past manhwa!!

Later in the discussion we need a list of characters in that Trumpet Creeper manhwa! What was Junhyung(Kyung brother) doing there!!!

Haru even beheaded someone for Kyung on stage!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

So next episode is formal engagement announcement....but one thing is weird even unaware of their past lives, Dan Oh, Haru even Kyung repeat their lines....does it mean its a good thing or a bad thing? Is it residual memory or being bound in action by the writer no matter what? It bothers me. I think Baek Kyung and his brother could be a wonderful tiny sub plotline if explored properly. Hope they do so, they are both terribly lonely. Dan Oh is just living in the moment now...cherishing each second......its all so sad. Beautiful but sad episode.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, aidanelle said:
  Hide contents

It seems like Haru needs to bear with Dan Oh & her punches/nudges in their relationship ;-)

Looks like she does that off stage of this drama too!!:sweat_smile:

But this one is from drama stage and, I wonder this that he has so much patience with her, when she is being that girlfriend who likes to treat you like a big teddy bear!:sweat_smile:

ZicEGy4.gif

Borrowed from @jeonghyang hope you don't mind

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EIqro1pWwAANsW3?format=jpg&name=small

This is the first time I'm enjoying the acting of all the named extra characters in a drama.

Some runaway thoughts.

Spoiler

The B3 even had a cool entry in this episode on another note I think I'm going to love this self aware Juda as long as she don't interfere with Danoh storyline. Aaah will have to wait for that stranger girl character who came to town who seems to love dried squid as a food and as a person too!! :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

15 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

@nonski  noona

¡Te despertaste de tener sueños húmedos y salvajes! 60.gif

Revelar contenidos ocultos

KEI8qzb.gif  

El momento en que te atrapan en el acto ... 49.gif

Revelar contenidos ocultos

Someone got dumbstruck ...

it was so fun when they try to hide their relationship they are more obvious

15 minutes ago, jeonghyang said: