[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

4 hours ago, Jillia said:

It's wednesday, Extra Squad! 60.gif  Finally more episodes to come.19.gif

4 hours ago, Jillia said:

@larrysouth

I did check the news again and also the preview and I think it's really two different actresses. But I'm not sure. 22.gif I'm so confused sometimes faces look similar to me. 55.gif

Wow!  If that is true, then we will get 2 new characters this week.  That is awesome!  I think that adding new characters this late is a rather different strategy compared to standard KDrama story development.  I love how writer-nim and director-nim are constantly challenging pre-concieved notions.  I think this has been in their minds throughout the series. 

Yeah for new episodes today! :grin:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Iman Dilower said:

Now can anyone tell me whether this will have a happy or a sad ending?!!!!!! 

Welcome @Iman Dilower

We honestly don't know at this point.  According to folks on this thread that have read the manhwa, this series is quite different in how the story is developing.  Additionally, happy or sad is going to be very dependent on your perspective of what you view as a happy ending vs a sad ending.  I think we all agree that the death of Dan-Oh or either of our male leads would indeed be tragic.  Outside of that however, that depends on who you ship.  In any event, we do a lot of speculating on this thread but the best part is watching the next episode and seeing how our E3 team take on the manhwa world and exercise their desire for freedom.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

I won't be able to live recap today's episodes but I hope anyone else will have fun watching it! :D

Wow, that angle makes his legs look loooong.  I know quite a few people like the size difference in our leads but it makes me uncomfortable because sexual dimorphism has become a big trend in the Chinese dramas I've been watching.  It reminds me of early hominid skeletons or gorillas/orangutans that have those huge height and weight differences between the sexes. Also, at 5'7" I only had eyes for tall men, over 6' when I was young, and my husband was 6'3" .  Back problems for both of us, with him pulling me up to tiptoes, or him leaning over.  After my divorce, I finally dated a shorter man when I was in my forties, and we just fit together perfectly.  I think short men are underrated, and I can't help feeling bad for all the slight Asian men out there watching idols over 6'  and even the 5' nothing girls prefer them.  I mean, even a 5'4" man is tall to a 5'0" woman, so why this new fetish?

i do get it.  We girls often like our boys big, and it gave me a thrill the first few times, but now it's just looking awkward.  It really seems to be a trend.  Luckily, Dan Oh's personality is huge in that small body so I seldom register the difference!

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Spoiler

Goryeo Part

i think jinmichae was crown prince, when Baek Kyung just a prince. To have more power, Baek Kyung try to makes Dan Oh fall in love with him. Baek Kyung planning their first meeting and pretended to save Dan Oh. 

Haru look like don't want to do it, and he start to hear the "page change sound" (yeah, i think Haru the first one to get aware).

• Awesome 2
  • Thanks 3

55 minutes ago, Ayoko xx said:

how it ended? 

Spoiler

Haru bring Dan Oh to art room, if you read the webtoon, there are the scene, when Haru makes a room dark, and try to make "stars" with the fabric. Baek Kyung see them from outside when his hand hold a piece of flower creeper manhwa. Haru talk about Dan Oh and him (Haru) maybe already have a fate for a long time (because Haru start to see their story at flower creeper manhwa) and the episode end. No preview too.

• Thanks 4

Just now, renjunnie said:

Haru bring Dan Oh to art room, if you read the webtoon, there are the scene, when Haru makes a room dark, and try to make "stars" with the fabric. Baek Kyung see them from outside when his hand hold a piece of flower creeper manhwa. Haru talk about Dan Oh and him (Haru) maybe already have a fate for a long time (because Haru start to see their story at flower creeper manhwa) and the episode end. No preview too.

were there a lot of cute scenes between Dan Oh and Haru? :)

• Like 2

Hi Fellow Extras,

Just a reminder that any information specifically describing what happened in a recently aired episode should be placed in a spoiler caption so that those not wishing to know about any highlights before they watch the episode don't have their experience spoiled.  Thanks.

• Like 2