Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hahahaha... these two cuties really. I wonder though why they would try to hide their feelings in front of Do Hwa. He is their biggest shipper. Plus Ha Ru asking Dan Oh if he needs to practice flirtin

It doesn't matter if the manhwa world is real or not. The characters are the ones who turn their world into reality.   In this drama it seems that on the one hand the real writer is using D

I think HR killed DO but it was not deliberate and he grabbed the sword with his left hand to stop it but it was too late. But the scene doesn’t look like a sword fight. It starts off with guards surr

Posted Images

OK, I think I have watched the final scene of Episode 16 about thirty-four times now.  I am officially naming this scene “Hug on a busy street that’s not so busy.”  I saw that some folks were a little concerned that Dan-Oh is not hugging back Ha-Ru in this scene.  Rest assured that this is not an indication of her feelings for Ha-Ru.  Instead you could see this more of a reflection of her mental/emotional state of being.  Keep in mind that she has just recently come to grips that she is responsible for “13” Ha-Ru disappearing and she does not like the “BK” Ha-Ru at all.  She is paralyzed with fear that she will soon either be forced into a loveless marriage or die.  She is too fearful to try to change her world anymore in fears that something horrible will happen again.

So all of a sudden, “13” Ha-Ru appears when she needs him most.  At first, she feels like she is hallucinating.  Then she fears that he is lying to her and will revert back to “BK” Ha-Ru at any moment.  Then she fears this change might cause a terrible fiasco in the stage world or worse the shadow world.  Finally, as she starts to relish in his touch and his feelings of warmth, she fears that she might hear the click of the page turning and then this beautiful moment will be snatched away from her.  That would be a lot to process for anyone, let alone out little heroine.  I am sure if we had been able to watch the scene for another moment we would have seen her arms wrap around and crush Ha-Ru.  It would have probably gotten to the point that Ha-Ru would need to physically remove her arms from around himself because she would refuse to ever let go willingly.  I am glad we did not see that part of it, because that was a moment for just the two of them.

I think we will see the refreshed and happy Dan-Oh again in the next episode with new strength to tackle her life.

• Like 14
  • Insightful 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaRF3-YEW10

Dano – HEY KIDS HARU IS BACK!

BK – Everyone, attention!

VO – Are you guys going to officially date?

Dano – I didn’t know that my day to day life was this precious

BK – You can’t win over me because of the storyboard

BK – How dare you look at me like that.

Haru  – Are you afraid of me coming back?

MC – Maybe he remembers his past also?

Haru – Our own story that the write will never know about

VO – if he writer created this world, why do you think you are the only special one?

Haru – it is exactly the same as the previous book

VO – Have you seen a cartoon that looks just like us?

VO – The line was exactly the same

BK – Where is the book!

Credit dramamilk.com/extraordinary-you

• Like 6

Im sorry to ask this but can someone who has read the webtoon spoil Yeo Juda's shadow character. She seemed to smile in the latest episode during the stage scene when NJ supports her and rebukes Semi (not sure if that is how you spell her name). Anyway, i get that she somehow became aware, but can someone explain that scary smile of her's? Cause i have a feeling that she may have been long aware of everything and purposely using DH to avoid her difficult situations with the bullies and stuff. 

• Like 6
9 hours ago, Ayoko xx said:

Preview of 17-18. Can someone translate it? :)

Dano – HEY KIDS HARU IS BACK!

BK – Everyone, attention!

VO – Are you guys going to officially date?

Dano – I didn’t know that my day to day life was this precious

BK – You can’t win over me because of the storyboard

BK – How dare you look at me like that.

Haru  – Are you afraid of me coming back?

MC – Maybe he remembers his past also?

Haru – Our own story that the write will never know about

VO – if he writer created this world, why do you think you are the only special one?

Haru – it is exactly the same as the previous book

VO – Have you seen a cartoon that looks just like us?

VO – The line was exactly the same

BK – Where is the book!

Credit : dramamilk.com/extraordinary-you

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos, thanks! :)
  • Like 6

Papago trans says:  Junhyun with a meaningful look at Dano and Baekkyung! I'm curious about Bae Hyun-sung's performance in one day. Please look forward to it!

-----------------

I got too curious and searched instagram and found him and his agency. lol. His name Bae Hyuenseung. Also was in another webtoon with Naeun (Juda)

---------------------

Anyways in the scene here the stage is over but the camera is lingering on his face. I don't think it is a misdirection coz it is an intentional directing choice. So this got me more curious now how things are going to turn, in regards to him.

• Like 7

@senmiao98 exactly. Lots of people said they cried watching the last scene with DO and HR but i got teary eyes watching DO and her dad saying they want to be each other's daughter and father in the next life.

About the latest making video and the translation from twitter. I'm still learning korean so i'm not sure either but i think there's mistranslation there. Rowoon is actually praised by the PD for his unaware HR portrayal. The PD jokingly said that they should change HR to be permanently unaware because he acted that part so well. But Rowoon feels that he still lacks portraying aware HR (which Hyeyoon said is harder to portray) and wants to be praised for his aware HR acting too. He's so serious throughout this conversation that Hyeyoon needs to step up and change the mood.

I see Rowoon in different light watching it. I dont really know him before this drama. Only see him in dating variety show with Yoo In Na and Lee Juck. He always joke around with Hyeyoon or the others in behind videos. This video shows his uneasiness as a rising male actor who needs to play complex character. This brings me back to the drama presscon when he said that he feel burdened but Hyeyoon encouraged him by saying that she hoped that he can still have fun/enjoy the process while carrying the burden of being the male lead.

• Like 14
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year