Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

Beautiful video with the new released song, first love male version.

17 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Have they subbed this bts yet?

Yes, yes.. here we go

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

@kawaiibooty  The same point I have noticed as well: how DO and Haru are willing to sacrifice themselves for each other. Selfless love.   DO is willing to follow the story set by the writer (in which she is dispensable anytime)  as long as Haru is back.  She is willing to distance herself from Haru as long as he returns.   On the other hand,  Haru is willing to endure the pain of his wound as long as he can help DO change the story (to make her wish come true that is to live). 

This drama also reminds me how death is imminent to all of us.   DO wants to live her life to the fullest because she knows that she is just an extra with terminal illness,  the writer can make her die anytime (as she said to BK) .  In some ways, we also don't know when our time is over.  No one knows but it could be any time,  any day. Got to live our live to the fullest as well!

• Like 10
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, ainipang said:

I think when baek kyung ask haru to buy flower for him, baek kyung is trying to make haru remebee dan oh? Or maybe still testing if haru remember dan oh.

Do you guys realizw, in the sageuk manhwa, i think its baek kyung is the one who give flower to dan oh in sageuk manhwa

I think that secret is the reincarnation or modern versiin mahwa of flower. And that is why they are some part that repeating. But maybe foe some reason the writer did not put haru character in secret.

I mean everyone feeling is kinda the same on shadow except dan oh. Baek kyung still like dan oh on shadow. Do hwa still like juda when shadow. And i think juda realy think do hwa as a her guardian on shadow during in hospital scene

Poor baek kyung. He get the girl but not the girl's love. No wonder clamp stick to the pairing when they do crossover manga

I’ve noticed this too that everyone’s feelings are the same on and off the stage which is inconsistent with Dan Oh because she’s the only one who’s feelings on/off the stage is different. I feel like maybe in the beginning before she became aware, she really did like BK on/off the stage but once she became aware, she realized that there were no real reasons for her to like him when he’s just a jerk all the time... and her constantly reminding BK that she never liked him kind of makes me sad... it’s really unfair to him that although his feelings for her were genuine on/off the stage, hers weren’t. I wonder why everyone’s feelings are the same except for DO.. maybe it’s because she came from another manhwa so her heart will never belong to anyone but Haru’s... 

• Like 8

42 minutes ago, deandraluv said:

@kawaiibooty  The same point I have noticed as well: how DO and Haru are willing to sacrifice themselves for each other. Selfless love.   DO is willing to follow the story set by the writer (in which she is dispensable anytime)  as long as Haru is back.  She is willing to distance herself from Haru as long as he returns.   On the other hand,  Haru is willing to endure the pain of his wound as long as he can help DO change the story (to make her wish come true that is to live). 

Haru was also willing to risk his life to help change Danoh’s fate. Don’t forget that Dried Squid had warned him of dire consequences if he persisted in helping Danoh. He later told Dried Squid he still intended to help Danoh despite any repercussions he would suffer. That’s “real” love. It’s not just a feeling. It’s supported by his actions and the way he treasures Danoh. I really like the fact that no matter how the manhwa writer forces an unwanted fate on Haru, he keeps seeking out Danoh in successive stories to find her and protect her as explained in his character descriptions posted on this thread last week. 

• Like 8
  • Love 4

16 minutes ago, mikhaella75 said:

what is the song playing at the end of the latest episode????

It should be new OST , not air

• Like 6

@Jillia since you shared that beautiful gif of a certain ab scene in the woods, I wrote something to go along with it, a scene I wish would have happened:

(it's SFW, no worries) https://archiveofourown.org/works/21143951/chapters/50381165 

:joy:

@ryanallright You can find season 1 of the webtoon (translated) here: https://ww2.mangafox.online/july-found-by-chance

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

WoW theories on Dan Oh/Haru were characters from another manhwa were spot on:thumbsup: Honestly, I'm just a casual viewer looking to be entertained LoL:lol: Having to rack my brain on theories & stuff are exhausting. But it makes for good reading which I enjoy so far eheheh.

I'm on the fence on Kyung...still. He's still unpredictable (very much like this drama) I like that Haru's back 'cause Dan Oh sobbing just pains my heart~ Sae Mi is just awful & that sinister smirk Ju Da gave her seem to indicate she's not your typical candy girl.. Is it just me who finds it annoying everytime the girls scream & throw themselves over the A3 guys? Haru included?:unamused: No, just me? (shrug) ok whatever.

Idk why Dried Squid guy has this stunned look LoL whenever he bumps into Nam Joo's mom..? I get the feeling Kyung's bro know somethin' on Dan Oh or does he crush on her too? He seem to genuinely like her which is more than I can say for his big bro:rolleyes: I want that Yellow shirt Do Hwa is wearing - so cute! Also Dan Oh's smartwatch ha-ha. 

I question Ju Da's feelings for Nam Joo..she's faking it to reap benefits for her sick grandma I presume.. she appears to be torn for her feelings toward Do Hwa.

• Like 10

Hi everyone! Thanks for everyone’s insights and theories! 

@Calligrapher

Re: your FF - :thumbsup:

Love your style of writing and thank you. Hope this drama inspires you to write more!

I don’t think I’ve cried this much in a drama since Healer. DO’s expressive tears and swollen red eyes are gut wrenching. This is my first time watching something of Kim Hye-Yoon’s and as a drama watcher over 12 years, she’s climbed the ranks of my favorite Kdrama actresses in a week. lol. Can next Wednesday come any quicker? lol. 

• Like 7

14 hours ago, jeonghyang said:

Hide contents

@nonski noona 95.gif

Yay! So happy that you obliged my dear dongsaeng! @jeonghyang Welcome to the Extra Squad!

Extras, I'll try to put in my two cents later... still working.

• Like 6

@Jafstar Thank you so much for the kind words! This show definitely makes me think more than I want to, and thinking always leads to writing... :joy:

@angelbeast90 Thanks for sharing the clip! Since I don't speak Korean, there was something incredibly powerful about just re-watching this scene just for their expressions. His apology for being late and the way you can see his breath hitch when he processes the tears in her eyes and realizes how she's breaking down even more, just argghlsdalk;l. I'm so honestly impressed by the acting in this show.

Also, I loved the reveal with the sliced hand the first time I saw it, but now that I'm really focusing on the movements this fifth time around... rather than it being a smooth turn of his wrist, the fact that they showed his thumb slowly, almost jerkily raise came across as such a great indication of his state of mind--that hesitation but the need to reveal that it's really him. 

• Like 8

12 hours ago, deandraluv said:

I am curious  about what really happened to Haru.   If you notice,  at the ending scene,  Haru's palm looks like it was recently cut, whereas before,  it was completely healed and we can only see the mark of the cut.  

Beautiful ending! 

Yea agree ... his cut is new. I can see the blood. Did he purposely cut the hand to show dan oh that he was haru that dan oh waited.

• Like 7

@Latte_Anyday I also felt that Juda might have some feelings towards Dowha. When she was having a hard time she thought of Dowha first instead of Namjoo.

With those hazy screen and smirk it's almost clear that she has also gained self awareness but I don't want her to be completely bad. She can be grey like mean to the people who troubles her but good to the ones who are nice to her. Manwha writer is already doing a great job as a villain and Kyung and Jinmichae are also trying to separate our couple so I don't want another villain it's too much.

Spoiler

I read somewhere that in the webtoon Danoh dies in Kyung's arms and Haru also dies and they go back to their saeguk manwha to live happily ever after. If anyone read the webtoon can you please tell me whether it is true and if it is then how Haru died.

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, -Love Blossom- said:

@Latte_Anyday I also felt that Juda might have some feelings towards Dowha. When she was having a hard time she thought of Dowha first instead of Namjoo.

With those hazy screen and smirk it's almost clear that she has also gained self awareness but I don't want her to be completely bad. She can be grey like mean to the people who troubles her but good to the ones who are nice to her. Manwha writer is already doing a great job as a villain and Kyung and Jinmichae are also trying to separate our couple so I don't want another villain it's too much.

Hide contents

I read somewhere that in the webtoon Danoh dies in Kyung's arms and Haru also dies and they go back to their saeguk manwha to live happily ever after. If anyone read the webtoon can you please tell me whether it is true and if it is then how Haru died.

If that so, PD-nim decided to make their history in drama backward so I smell happy ending :D

• Like 6

Oh so many great theories! I'm loving it. :D

I think when it comes to Dan Oh, I like how consistent she is with her opinion about Kyung and the whole love story the writer is pushing on her/them. She never deviates from what she said to Kyung. She doesn't love him, never did. She even describes this whole engagement/terminal illness story as a cruelity by the writer. And Kyung hasn't changed one bit. I'm not sure if it's his weird way of "helping" Dan Oh but until I get something substantial from the drama that he is actually trying to help, I will think Kyung is just the same jerk he was bef

Also, the way how everyone is talking about it. Dan Oh being the perfect bride for Kyung. And I'm like "how can you talk like that when you know she will eventually die?".

I'm just unsure how I feel about the characters being aware. On one hand, being aware means finally knowing the truth about their existence. On the other hand it can be like waking up in horror movie kind of setting in which they're stuck in a body they can't controll with a life they can't controll either.

Like with Joo Da, I think she is becoming aware. And I wonder if because of how everyone besides Nam Joo is treating her will turn her into an antagonistic female lead. I'm also not sure if she would be the right person for Do Hwa. Maybe she has feelings for him but also maybe she is just now missing him when he has accepted he won't try any changes anymore hence why won't run to her like he did before. And I agree I doubt her sincerity of her feelings for Nam Joo as well.

There is definitely a lot to handle for the drama writer and I'm here for this world to fall apart. And hopefully for once, Dan Oh and Ha Ru can change their fate. Like these two deserve happiness. Even Kyung deserves happiness. Everyone in this world deserves to be free from the Secret writer.

• Like 13